Voice of Reason

Gunman kills four in Northern California shooting spree

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

this is how POTUS sent his thoughts and prayers this time. 

Oh wait... did he just copy&paste but forget to change the name of the city?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

another felon with a firearm.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

5 hours ago, charmander said:

takes a great deal of effort to screw up a copy and paste 'thoughts and prayers' twitter response. give the man some credit.

Timeline
5 hours ago, charmander said:

I think he skipped his meds today. The shooting was yesterday, and nowhere near TX.

What's one more embarrassing twit, right?

2 hours ago, Ban Hammer said:

another felon with a firearm.

Open border issue?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
13 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

takes a great deal of effort to screw up a copy and paste 'thoughts and prayers' twitter response. give the man some credit.

6 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

I think he skipped his meds today. The shooting was yesterday, and nowhere near TX.

Must be the long flight from Asia. Though I thought he had a very nice and comfy suite on Air Force One.

1 hour ago, smilesammich said:

Trump appears to be busy with other important presidential duties, like expressing his trivial outrage at the NYT, and wondering why the 3 UCLA basketball players have not expressed the appropriate level of gratitude for his divine-like intervention. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Timeline
1 hour ago, ready4ONE said:

Open border issue?

that's a stretch of the imagination.

The District Attorney told the Bee that the rampage started by Neal’s home, although he wasn’t yet sure of the motive, and he said that the previous incident involved two of Neal’s neighbors. According to Action News Now, “The shooting started at Bobcat Lane where the suspected shooter lived. Two people were killed at this location, one was a neighbor…the female neighbor is said to be someone the shooter had a dispute with in January.”

According to the Red Bluff Daily News, Neal’s trial would have been in January 2018, and, in the past incident, the DA “said Neal had a long-running dispute with his neighbors and during the January incident allegedly shot through a wooden fence at two female neighbors as they walked along the fence. Neal then jumped the fence, confronted the women, stabbed one and took a cellphone from the other.”

According to the Bee, the assistant sheriff said Neal was hit with “a restraining order following the January arrest that would have prevented him from owning firearms for at least a period of time.”

Neal Was Working in California as a ‘Pot Farmer’

http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/kevin-janson-neal-tehama-county-school-shooter/?ref=hvper.com

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

According to the Red Bluff Daily News, Neal’s trial would have been in January 2018, and, in the past incident, the DA “said Neal had a long-running dispute with his neighbors and during the January incident allegedly shot through a wooden fence at two female neighbors as they walked along the fence. Neal then jumped the fence, confronted the women, stabbed one and took a cellphone from the other.”

maybe its just me but, i think it might be poor judgement to wait a full year to have a trial for someone that shot at and stabbed his neighbors. 

Timeline
Just now, smilesammich said:

maybe its just me but, i think it might be poor judgement to wait a full year to have a trial for someone that shot at and stabbed his neighbors. 

bond should have been much higher

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

4 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

bond should have been much higher

and since he was out on bond, why wasn't he taken in the day before?

Police were at his property for a domestic violence call the day before the mass shooting.

Timeline
Just now, smilesammich said:

and since he was out on bond, why wasn't he taken in the day before?

good question.  lots of dropping the ball in this tragedy.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *