michellewillis

November 2017 I-751 Filers

2,169 posts in this topic

Just now, GBOS said:

@Bixby @Have2win

Last Will, and Healthcare Power of Attorney are both easy to do. Google the forms, get them done and notarized.

@GBOS @Bixby   We do have heath insurance now together (we didnt when i filed in 2017) and I have power of attorney already i never really thought about sending that but i will now (if i ever receive there notice by mail. So frustrating waiting)  

52 minutes ago, Have2win said:

@GBOS @Bixby   We do have heath insurance now together (we didnt when i filed in 2017) and I have power of attorney already i never really thought about sending that but i will now (if i ever receive there notice by mail. So frustrating waiting)  

Hush !Thank god for visa journey

8 hours ago, Bixby said:

Hush !Thank god for visa journey

Yes!!!  Because I have done this whole process w/o a lawyer   The 601A was the hardest for me

On 2/15/2019 at 4:36 PM, luvpark0825 said:

I'm doing the waiver and haven't heard back yet.

But I filed it jointly because all the dramas happened 2 months after we filed I-751 together.

and my lawyer was stupid enough to almost screw my case so I sent additional papers 2 weeks ago.

I am hoping them to schedule an interview for me soon.

I filed to California and my receipt number starts with wac18039****

I received an RFE notice today 

Update .....for everyone I still have not received my request for a initial evidence tomorrow is the last day that I have to wait before I can call them to request another one

This is just so unusual to me because I’ve always gotten every notice they’ve sent within a week and I have not moved or anything like that it’s just really weird that it wouldn’t show up when it was supposed to 

Not to mention very frustrating but regardless I have all my stuff together to resend to them if it is asking for additional evidence because it sounds like to me whoever has worked on these cases might be unfamiliar with the terminology they need to use. 

I want to say that just from other peoples experience with initial evidence coming out of  The Texas service center that they should be notices of additional evidence 

2 hours ago, Have2win said:

Update .....for everyone I still have not received my request for a initial evidence tomorrow is the last day that I have to wait before I can call them to request another one

This is just so unusual to me because I’ve always gotten every notice they’ve sent within a week and I have not moved or anything like that it’s just really weird that it wouldn’t show up when it was supposed to 

Not to mention very frustrating but regardless I have all my stuff together to resend to them if it is asking for additional evidence because it sounds like to me whoever has worked on these cases might be unfamiliar with the terminology they need to use. 

I want to say that just from other peoples experience with initial evidence coming out of  The Texas service center that they should be notices of additional evidence 

Sorry about that.Its true about the initial evidence because for me they were just asking for more info.You get 84 days to respond so you will have time.I print out alot of banking info today.We dont have any utility in our name.Do yo think I should send the mobile bills.Both of us are on the same plan

1 minute ago, Bixby said:

Sorry about that.Its true about the initial evidence because for me they were just asking for more info.You get 84 days to respond so you will have time.I print out alot of banking info today.We dont have any utility in our name.Do yo think I should send the mobile bills.Both of us are on the same plan

Yes i am going to send the mobile bills also 

7 hours ago, Younes-Maria said:

Trucking cases that got transferred on 11th February like mine !! One just got approved !!

I mean that's good news, but my case was transferred on December 12 and I've still heard nothing. 

Just got a text message. Approved! Never got a touch or a message that it was assigned to anyone. It went from received in Vermont to transferred to Texas in December 2018 to approval without interview.

I don't know if this is a coincidence, but I had made an infopass this past Friday for a new stamp, and the agent was very surprised my case hasn't been touched at all. He did some clicking around in silence and said it must be because they're backed up.and said I should hear something soon. Who knows, maybe he felt bad for me and did something on his end.

Case is EACxxxxx00143

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline
8 hours ago, Thortoise said:

Just got a text message. Approved! Never got a touch or a message that it was assigned to anyone. It went from received in Vermont to transferred to Texas in December 2018 to approval without interview.

I don't know if this is a coincidence, but I had made an infopass this past Friday for a new stamp, and the agent was very surprised my case hasn't been touched at all. He did some clicking around in silence and said it must be because they're backed up.and said I should hear something soon. Who knows, maybe he felt bad for me and did something on his end.

Case is EACxxxxx00143

Congrats!

8 hours ago, Thortoise said:

Case is EACxxxxx00143

Did  he end up giving you the stamp for the info pass or no ? just curious because we went and they gave us the stamp and she looked around the computer for a little while and didn’t really say much at all but extended it for another year and then coincidentally two days later we got a RFE which I still have not received yet and it’s been 15 days so I’m calling today 

23 minutes ago, Have2win said:

Did  he end up giving you the stamp for the info pass or no ? just curious because we went and they gave us the stamp and she looked around the computer for a little while and didn’t really say much at all but extended it for another year and then coincidentally two days later we got a RFE which I still have not received yet and it’s been 15 days so I’m calling today 

He actually did not. The stamp I have is valid till May but I'm going to visit family back home then. So I told him this and I asked for the stamp because of how hard it is to get an appointment for InfoPass around here (Boston). And I didn't want to risk buying plane tickets and then ending up not getting the stamp.

So I actually left pretty frustrated thinking I would have to manage to get another appointment days before my flight. But I'm hoping the green card is produced and sent to me before May...

Does anyone know usually how long after an approval I would receive the card?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.