Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

On 10/14/2019 at 2:18 PM, Feeling Sad said:

I had my interview for IR1 at 24 Sept 2019 at US embassy Islamabad. since then the status show READY after interview. CO kpt my passport and return the original documents. I submitted inquiry! response say it is in Ap.

Why is the process slow down in USA embassy Islamabad Pakistan for immigrant. 

Is any one going through same situation.

Ur visa approved?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/12/2019 at 10:57 PM, Rkhan@123 said:

How long from you re in Administration process and what your case status in Ceac.state.gov and other your 2nd marked in 221g?

Only 1st nd 2nd options marked no doc needed...from june in AP...

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/12/2019 at 3:16 PM, msa1234 said:

How close to expiry have you seen visas being issued?

one of my close friend submit 2nd medical and got visa before the medical expire in the last week  on 6 months. couples more i saw that they got visa on the 6 months

4 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

one of my close friend submit 2nd medical and got visa before the medical expire in the last week  on 6 months. couples more i saw that they got visa on the 6 months

Hello there. My interview was august 30. After that i got no update. I ve submit inquiries but no reply. Then i decided to do congressional inquiry. The congress woman said i am in AP. Was 15 days ago. I still have no update after 60 plus days. What should i do. 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Mobi6488 said:

Hello there. My interview was august 30. After that i got no update. I ve submit inquiries but no reply. Then i decided to do congressional inquiry. The congress woman said i am in AP. Was 15 days ago. I still have no update after 60 plus days. What should i do. 

There is nothing you can do.. i am in the same boat too. My parents are in AP since June 2017. I did everything i could  and contact congressman many times and they received the same response under AP. best you can do it to reach out congress every 3 month and let them do the inquiry behalf of you.

Hi, my husband attended interview aug 31 2019, was given 221 form and asked to submit irs tax return to CEAC. We uploaded it then, and case was showing refused status. Then Oct 26th 19 it changed to Administrative processing. Every time i send an inquiry to the islamabad embassy, they never reply. How are you guys getting reply from embassy to make check the document and assure you they will look at it?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 hours ago, Taranajam said:

Hi, my husband attended interview aug 31 2019, was given 221 form and asked to submit irs tax return to CEAC. We uploaded it then, and case was showing refused status. Then Oct 26th 19 it changed to Administrative processing. Every time i send an inquiry to the islamabad embassy, they never reply. How are you guys getting reply from embassy to make check the document and assure you they will look at it?

Just keep sending inquiries with your specific question and they will eventually answer it.  It's a toss up sometimes they answer the question completely other times its cut and paste response everyone gets.   I guess it depends on who is responding to your message.

3 hours ago, Nidz said:

Through AEG services .. google it for address 

We sent it via SPEEDEX in Quetta, and confirmation said it was received but embassy continues to say they need original Nikkah Namah. (is that the two copies that you get once you submit it to the local office) Because we have that and also NADRA. 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, ahqs90 said:

We sent it via SPEEDEX in Quetta, and confirmation said it was received but embassy continues to say they need original Nikkah Namah. (is that the two copies that you get once you submit it to the local office) Because we have that and also NADRA. 

The official service that the embassy states on their site is AEG for documents. 

22 minutes ago, ahqs90 said:

Original is the original that is signed on the nikah day 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.