Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, MZe said:

Take care of your health and stop stressing. stress doesn’t speed up cases. Your son will be with you when the time is right. My dad also suffered from heart attack because of stressing. Stressing won’t make a difference. It’s better to pray and be hopeful. God has a plan for everyone and let’s pray that all who are far are united with their loved ones soon.

Thank you very much very kind of you .I pray for all God end suffering of all who are going through this. 

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, paki-guy said:

WS, which box was checked top or bottom by CO? Can you upload 221g picture here ( you can hide the case number)? Did CO said anything about an e-mail you will get from the embassy?

I can give you an estimate date of visa after reviewing your answers to above questions.

yes they said interview was ok and you will receive an email 

IMG_7471.jpg

Timeline
2 hours ago, paki-guy said:

Who is the principle Applicant you or your spouse?

Is principle applicant ever been in USA?

Look like you have 2 problems. But you can solve both.

1. Upload corrected original birth certificate of wania. I'm not sure if they want birth certificate via courier too.

2. One or more family members in this case may get an e-mail from embassy tomorrow asking about social media accounts and siblings information of that person whose name mention on subject. But just pray no one in your family get that e-mail

The principle applicant is my wife and she had been to USA 6 times . 

10 hours ago, paki-guy said:

Are you sure you are using the correct portal to contact them? Are you sending them an e-mail or using portal at their website?

Thanks for responding. I have used inquiry form from the website. I recently sent a fax to a number in the contact at website. We have called them, they said use the inquiry form on the website. Please, tell any other way. Thanks again.

On 5/11/2019 at 12:54 AM, KAZ84 said:

Dear paki-guy, how can I privately message you on this forum ..

AoA Sir, I've been trying to do that for 2 days and it says that you cannot receive messages 

. It's a little urgent .. appreciate if you can privately message me and I reply back to you.. Thanks alot 

Timeline
On 5/10/2019 at 9:19 PM, paki-guy said:

Let me know when you receive e-mail, and whose name is on subject.

got the mail today additional information required  and its for me not for my wife 

Timeline

46 minutes ago, paki-guy said:

Ok. Fill it out and reply in few days just don't reply on the same day you received this e-mail i.e. today. Did you upload birth certificate of Wania?

Your wife and kids may get visas sooner than you, but you have to wait little longer.

Good luck

i uploaded wania birth certificate and also send the original to embassy today .. okey i will reply in few days..

i have traveled many countries i dont know what to write on source  self or i do have family business 

Edited by zoofi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 5/15/2019 at 12:23 PM, Moon.boy said:

Ok after submitting my child birth certificate they ask my addiotional information everything is completed and send. So 2 weeks back i got email and embasy want us to submit Dna test of me my wife and my son. DNA test is compeleted and sent to embassy.

Whats next? I am lost 🤣🤣🤣

Che visa darke ao wapas raze nu  1 ya 2 kanzele warpase uka 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Salam Visa Journey friends,

Just want to update you all that my brother received his visa last week. Alhamdullilah!! He was interviewed with his family on October 24th, 2018. Two of his family members received questionnaire email the next day of interview. All family members were placed in AP for about 6 and half months. We were requested to get second medical by the end of sixth month after the interview. After submitting of second medical, he got visa  issued in 30 days.

This AP process was a stressful nightmare for our family, but finally is over Allah ka shukkar. One of his child  is still waiting for visa due to delay medical.

I wish you all good luck with this stressful waiting time in AP. Do not lose hope, every case is different and takes AP process according to individual's situation I guess. This forum was very helpful during this time and we got a lot of information from here.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 hours ago, PK-FB-4 said:

Salam Visa Journey friends,

Just want to update you all that my brother received his visa last week. Alhamdullilah!! He was interviewed with his family on October 24th, 2018. Two of his family members received questionnaire email the next day of interview. All family members were placed in AP for about 6 and half months. We were requested to get second medical by the end of sixth month after the interview. After submitting of second medical, he got visa  issued in 30 days.

This AP process was a stressful nightmare for our family, but finally is over Allah ka shukkar. One of his child  is still waiting for visa due to delay medical.

I wish you all good luck with this stressful waiting time in AP. Do not lose hope, every case is different and takes AP process according to individual's situation I guess. This forum was very helpful during this time and we got a lot of information from here.

Congrats!!! Mashallah :D 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.