Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, MKamil said:

Alhamdulillah. Visa issued today. Almost 4.5 months in AP was given Ds-5535. Lot of prayers for you all. Inshallah you will get the visa soon. Ameen

Mashallah Congrats!!! Who was your petitioner? 

3 hours ago, MKamil said:

Alhamdulillah. Visa issued today. Almost 4.5 months in AP was given Ds-5535. Lot of prayers for you all. Inshallah you will get the visa soon. Ameen

Wow congratulations. You didnt have to be in AP for a long time. Could you give any advice on here on the things you tried to get this done fast?

I had my interview in Feb 8, 2018 category F3. 

I have a family of 5 members. Three kids ages 23, 18 & 13. Age 23 is under CSPA. After interview VO gave 221g and said to my husband that he will send an Email ( questionnaire) we replied after two days. 

I am applicant. VO said to me that you four are clear everything is fine. Just reply this email which was for my husband. Our lawyer sent them inquiry. Senator is also involved. Our latest update was March 18, 2019. We are also sending inquiries but now they are not responding. They only reply lawyer and senator.

Mr. Paki guy I will appreciate if you could also predict me. Thank you. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 4:26 PM, paki-guy said:

I reviewed  your case in detail.Your case is complicated. There are 3 red flags in your case. Your wife is American ( Not Desi). She changed her religion even with her choice. she is older then you. But there are three nice things in your case. Your English is pretty good even though you are a salesmen. Your marriage is true and your love is real. I think you have an special ability to convinced me and I guess CO. that's why CO said " I hope I will not call you for 2nd interview"

3rd nice thing about your case is that you did not get DS-5535 e-mail.

You will get visa By May 31,2019 if not recall for 2nd Interview.

Good luck Bro......

You seem to know a lot can you look at my case too? I'm just curious I've been reading majority of your comments..

18 hours ago, paki-guy said:

Did you see any update on 02/12/18? Just to confirmed that they received your e-mail.

You will most likely encounter following events ( both or either one) in coming months.

Embassy will call or e-mail you soon and ask you if you along with your 3 kids want visas now, If you said yes, then they will ask you to submit 2nd medical.

Or

Embassy will contact you sometime in September 2019 and  request you to send 2nd medical for all 5 members.

Either way you will win.

Thank you. May God be with us.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2019 at 7:41 AM, paki-guy said:

Make sure joint sponsor is uploaded properly and showing in their system. E-mail ISL embassy or call NVC for confirmation.

Keep looking their website for any updates, it it happens in few weeks then you will get visa by March 31,2019.

This is i get from us desk. 

Paki guy can you explain what is this. I asked about my uploaded documents status

482DD6F2-47AA-4C85-923D-BFD5F619002F.png

I submitted a joint sponsor to ceac online, But I accidently put the wrong birthday when adding a joint sponsor . It’s not submitted but I don’t know how to change my joint sponsors birthday. (I am the petitioner, my father is joint sponsor . Beneficiary is husband)

9 hours ago, paki-guy said:

Most of the time they don't reply but if they read your request, they updated your case.

This is the best  time for you to send them an inquire via their online system and also perfect time to contact your federal senator.

Always a good idea to wait one year before contacting embassy or senator in reference to AP.

Sir ! Yes Today I Sent Them An Inquiry Email By Their Online Mail System. But I Really Dont Know How To Approach Federel Senetor. Can You Help Me For This?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, paki-guy said:

Most of the time they don't reply but if they read your request, they updated your case.

This is the best  time for you to send them an inquire via their online system and also perfect time to contact your federal senator.

Always a good idea to wait one year before contacting embassy or senator in reference to AP.

Why would it be a good idea to wait one year before contact the embassy or senator?   What are you basing this advice on?

On 3/22/2019 at 1:45 AM, WORRIEDSPOUSE said:

You seem to know a lot can you look at my case too? I'm just curious I've been reading majority of your comments..

On 3/22/2019 at 1:45 AM, WORRIEDSPOUSE said:

You are qoating My Case or someone else . Sorry i am confused!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.