shakeyy

Any Orlando Adjustment of Status Applicants?

113 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, DKC said:

Hey guys! July 2017 Orlando filer here. Just wanted to join this group to keep in the loop with what’s going on with our local office. I’ve started to get super anxious because I’m waiting on my interview notice. I’m anxious about my EAD/AP expiring before I get the renewal. I am trying to figure out when isn’t the best time to apply. I don’t  want to apply too early and have it rejected by USCIS, but don’t want to apply too late either!  

I wish they they were better at updating their processing times :(   

So so much anxiety, so I feel like I need a support group lol. Best of luck to you all! 

it says you can renew from 180 days to expiry. I think you should renew so your work doesn't get affected

10/26/2017: Priority Date - AOS

11/29/2017: Biometrics Appointment

12/21/2017: EAD/AP Approval in 56 Days

12/18/2018: Interview Day | Approved on the Spot

12/22/2018: Received Green Card (10 Years)

N-400 Application (Orlando)

09/20/2021 - Early Filing Online (3 year -married to US Citizen)

09/20/2021 - Received NOA & status changed to "Case being actively reviewed" & Biometric Reuse

03/31/2022 - Interview in West Palm Beach Fl

- Recommended for Approval & Oath Ceremony will be scheduled notice (My application includes request for name change)

06/16/2022 - Judicial Naturalization Ceremony 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
3 hours ago, shakeyy said:

it says you can renew from 180 days to expiry. I think you should renew so your work doesn't get affected

Thank you! That’s within the next week for me, so I am going to work on that now. Fingers crossed!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys did anyone else from here heard back from the Orlando office?

On 5/23/2018 at 5:04 PM, Se003 said:

Anyone hear any news yet? 

I didn’t see your post I’m sorry 

but yea I got schedule for interview 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I'm Orlando filer as well, May 5th 2017 is my PD and still nothing. I sent my EAD/AP renewal 3 weeks ago. If things keep going the way they are we are going to hit the 2 year mark (which I'm now thinking in my case may not be so bad so i get the final 10 GC).

• 2 weeks later...

Still no news. Submitted an SR back in June. Coming up on one year since we filed (07/09/2017). We tried calling but all we were told was the same script their website states. Since 12/2017, we are still being scheduled for an interview. Hoping we get an interview soon and get this behind us! 

Also: if our interview date exceeds July 9th, does my husband need to have a new medical done or is that strictly for entrance to USA? Seems weird that another medical would need to be done for AOS

Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 10.53.25 AM.png

On 2018/6/18 at 1:07 PM, dannydan said:

Hey, I'm Orlando filer as well, May 5th 2017 is my PD and still nothing. I sent my EAD/AP renewal 3 weeks ago. If things keep going the way they are we are going to hit the 2 year mark (which I'm now thinking in my case may not be so bad so i get the final 10 GC).

Yeah, save some money this way , but have to wait three years to get the citizenship

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

none on my end!

09/20/2021 - Received NOA & status changed to "Case being actively reviewed" & Biometric Reuse

- Recommended for Approval & Oath Ceremony will be scheduled notice (My application includes request for name change)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Just received an email today!! Interview is scheduled. They will be mailing us the date soon! 

HALLELUJAH!!! 😎

Timeline
8 hours ago, FindingAnswers said:

Hey guys! Just received an email today!! Interview is scheduled. They will be mailing us the date soon! 

HALLELUJAH!!! 😎

yay congratulations finally!! did you renew your ead? I submitted mine last week (expiring on dec)

Just now, shakeyy said:

yay congratulations finally!! did you renew your ead? I submitted mine last week (expiring on dec)

Yes, we sent out renewal for AP and EAD about 2 1/2 weeks ago just in case. We just received the notices of acceptance yesterday for those. But now we have the actual interview! Just waiting on our interview date. It is finally coming to a end!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On 8/15/2018 at 1:07 PM, FindingAnswers said:

HALLELUJAH!!! 😎

Congratulations!!!! Wishing you the very best. Hope the rest is quick :)

Timeline
23 hours ago, FindingAnswers said:

Yes, we sent out renewal for AP and EAD about 2 1/2 weeks ago just in case. We just received the notices of acceptance yesterday for those. But now we have the actual interview! Just waiting on our interview date. It is finally coming to a end!!

Was the date of  your interview after your noas? Im curious if sending renewal does help speed up interview. I read this theory somewhere hahaha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.