Yaztalksalot

October 2017 AOS filers (merged)

2,792 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Madmax said:

I filled my paper works October 30 2017 and received my work authorization January since then no update anyone the same in my case??? Need help anyone can advice me 

you can check the processing time in your local office. every state is different. good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 hours ago, Kamikazi718 said:

Did you get a notice for interview yet? 

Did you get a notice for interview yet? 

Nope... for family-based applications the Brooklyn office lists the fastest 50% of cases getting processed in 16.5 months, and the fastest 93% in 33 months :( My wife's case has been in the "Fingerprint Fee Received" state for a long time. She called the NBC this week and they said it hasn't been moved to the local office yet. Crossing my fingers this means that the interview will be waived but who knows.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just came back from a month trip to Asia, 2nd time using EAD/AP card. Other than going to secondary, no problems.

still waiting for interview at the SF office it’s almost 1 yr now from filing 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline
3 hours ago, Madmax said:

My ead will expire on January did you renew yours ? 

Mine expires end of November and I asked for renewal in August. I only received my AP without a combo card for some reason (so I just received a paper in the mailbox), and the EAD has not been confirmed as being okayed for renewal. I have my interview late October, so in my case, all of this is cutting it close.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/27/2018 at 12:28 AM, Madmax said:

Can you tell me how to renew it coz I filled my application last ge October and never heard back from them since then 

i just sent almost the same forms, except that its for renewal. they got it on a monday, i received the letters the following week

10/26/2017: Priority Date - AOS

11/29/2017: Biometrics Appointment

12/21/2017: EAD/AP Approval in 56 Days

12/18/2018: Interview Day | Approved on the Spot

12/22/2018: Received Green Card (10 Years)

N-400 Application (Orlando)

09/20/2021 - Early Filing Online (3 year -married to US Citizen)

09/20/2021 - Received NOA & status changed to "Case being actively reviewed" & Biometric Reuse

03/31/2022 - Interview in West Palm Beach Fl

- Recommended for Approval & Oath Ceremony will be scheduled notice (My application includes request for name change)

06/16/2022 - Judicial Naturalization Ceremony 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Madmax said:

Did you pay again the fee? 

nope i did not :)

10/26/2017: Priority Date - AOS

11/29/2017: Biometrics Appointment

12/21/2017: EAD/AP Approval in 56 Days

12/18/2018: Interview Day | Approved on the Spot

12/22/2018: Received Green Card (10 Years)

N-400 Application (Orlando)

09/20/2021 - Early Filing Online (3 year -married to US Citizen)

09/20/2021 - Received NOA & status changed to "Case being actively reviewed" & Biometric Reuse

03/31/2022 - Interview in West Palm Beach Fl

- Recommended for Approval & Oath Ceremony will be scheduled notice (My application includes request for name change)

06/16/2022 - Judicial Naturalization Ceremony 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Should I do a SR and a DHS-7001 inquiry on my interview letter/date?

7/31/18 was last status on I-485 'Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview'. This is over 60 days now.

10/4/17 is my RD.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.