Yaztalksalot

October 2017 AOS filers (merged)

2,792 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
9 hours ago, Visitor User said:

Case Tracker says: 84 days ago for I-765 and 77 days ago for I-485.

Should I do a SR?

9 hours ago, SamSam85 said:

Hi guys, my case was received 10/03. Should I be worried about EAD? Am I still within processing timeline? Please advise.

I’m on the same page as you guys. Going on 87 days now and nothing yet. Average seems to be 90 so we’re still within normal processing time unfortunately. 

Hello. i've been a silent reader...just wanted to share my timeline. I am on a 85 day wait for EAD after everything was received by USCIS -

PD 03/28/16
i130 APPROVE- 7/14/16
AOS i485, i131, i765 received by USCIS 10/4/17
Biometerics done 11/8/17
No EAD yet :(:(

Service Center- NBC (which seems the processing timings have gone to June now :( ) 

Edited by soharsh

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

fellows i need help on I-864. What income should i put in Question 2 of part 6? Is this 2016 total income or expected income of 2017? I am going attach 2016 tax returns with form . Please guide

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
22 minutes ago, cheema1 said:

fellows i need help on I-864. What income should i put in Question 2 of part 6? Is this 2016 total income or expected income of 2017? I am going attach 2016 tax returns with form . Please guide

Hi! You have to put the annual income of 2017 in Q2, then declare past years' incomes in Q19. Good luck!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

But my joint sponsor has not yet filed 2017 tax. I got only his 2016 tax returns. If i need to put expected income Can i put same income as was in 2016. Do you need what other documents i need to attach with. I got his 2016 tax return, w2 and passport copy. Any thing els i have to attach?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
Just now, cheema1 said:

But my joint sponsor has not yet filed 2017 tax. I got only his 2016 tax returns. If i need to put expected income Can i put same income as was in 2016. Do you need what other documents i need to attach with. I got his 2016 tax return, w2 and passport copy. Any thing els i have to attach?

For the current year they state other documents you can bring as proof of income, such as letter from employer or some recent pay stubs. See the instructions document for more info; they have explanations for every Q on the form. The W2s will be needed as proof for Q19, which i believe are mandatory.

Can someone please help me with the process of how to raise a SR with USCIS? Its been about 85 days since USCIS received all the documents and I already got my biometrics done and stuff. Is there a number where I can call USCIS and raise a ticket? please help. 

Edited by soharsh

40 minutes ago, F2AOct said:

Can someone please help me with the process of how to raise a SR with USCIS? Its been about 85 days since USCIS received all the documents and I already got my biometrics done and stuff. Is there a number where I can call USCIS and raise a ticket? please help. 

This is where you file a service request 

Egov.uscis.gov/e-Request

That was the link the uscis officer gave me when i called to follow up my case on the 76th day of my application

-=ROC & Naturalization Timeline=-

January 25, 2021 - ROC application received

January 22, 2022 - Case transferred

January 16, 2022 - Naturalization application received

April 7, 2023 - ROC and Naturalization Interview

April 20, 2023 - Oath Ceremony scheduled

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

I want to share my experience with you

document recieved by USCIS on 10/11/2017 for c9, NBC

biometrics done 11/06/2017

1st SR on 12/25/2017

No approval letter yet.

yesterday I saw a package coming from Houston, on informed delivery usps priority, insured. Is it my ead card?

AD0964F4-BF0D-4E88-BC84-FBAEE5D7F90E.png

1 hour ago, SamSam85 said:

how long did it take after you submitted the request? 

Unfortunately, they still have not assigned my service request application.

Coincidentally though, they approved my EAD/AP application the same day I filed my SR so I think they already disregarded the SR I submitted. Try it still. Or call USCIS hotline on your 90th day because the officer advised me to call again to follow-up on my case.

Hi Saman, sorry to burst your bubble but the EAD card will come from Lees Summit, Missouri. Informed delivery will actually show that it will come from USCIS Lee Summit Production Facility.

It will look like this:

4eO1-4Qi3yebC6xkTyKINLziGNvdIFObhT272SkzgGcsRWCvjpKBNqEm6fzm-02Tt98syl3F-xF64toinPoiuQVsWqULZcYvNBr5Zy81KQmGjerFysVhP3fievqZLMeyDopfLHNJ1U2VYFKRWtJ5V8m2ze78jFqyU9CGPCcum0slM-vSoCN89BWS0Oi-Xp7ioNbXH6v7_x5nsP-aRZEUqFbWrLv36DUclIqPHXFSo1_hTp7p3k3eWTcYvnZC79OVSrB7CQg1_XFlM5JMxFxZyGxGkw2UlRN0OOSBPiqL-TW-Idd1vID-8TnPXMSlouxV3A7jgc4bYx4Y7eR0CWpoD425S4Cp_GJhxy2-sszvdZ_pffJKvpPF7yMcrFxeGKqn8b_pWDXZWyIUhydDSf79tL9Q-FKbdmEF059u46W6_Tx8Zhma8MphmUvJrzqd28psVJwEvPb73JXi8HjZAvyzEyINBpIX38QrgnHoFp_-PgT_-k8qEa4xu5IUVX14Izkh9YME9xIMYqDH91q6UcZb1rnX4fwCyfwtggUqcMuUIQMEcz4_g-eiVSLZg98E-_vW56OUyxh-E97NOphPgkIkiiAIoWWFaZ-8VgNpID9n=w908-h1614-no

Edited by audacieux89

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.