dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2017

615 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
30 minutes ago, myheart0628 said:

Up to 11 Weeks.

my first scan date was June14 and I got my checklist on August 16. 2nd scan date is August 28. I called today and they said my case went in to review October 4. So around 7-8 weeks 

Pls wat was the check list about? Was is for a document?  Asking becos our case will be on Nvc soon. Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
17 minutes ago, jaani said:

Pls wat was the check list about? Was is for a document?  Asking becos our case will be on Nvc soon. Thanks

Use the search and type: How to avoid checklist. It will really help you making sure that you don’t miss anything when sending your documents to NVC

Timeline
53 minutes ago, myheart0628 said:

Up to 11 Weeks.

my first scan date was June14 and I got my checklist on August 16. 2nd scan date is August 28. I called today and they said my case went in to review October 4. So around 7-8 weeks 

Hi,

Your case went into review, that’s a good sign. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, jaani said:

Yes it was for a missing passport copy and page 8 for the house hold member of our sponsor.

Timeline

I just looked at my online status and the AOS line has dieppeared. I called and we have a case complete!!!! I was so excited I literally screamed cause I checked it during one of my college classes. 😊

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
On 10/9/2017 at 10:10 AM, RudelCraig said:

Hi

We were approved 21 Sept. My husband phoned NVC in a week or so after this and got our case numbers and Invoice ID's. You should receive an email too if you added it on your G-325 form.  It's been a week so your case numbers could be available. My uscis case also showed "sent to nvc".

I'd suggest you phone the NVC and find out.  

Thanks

(Just suggestions)

Hi, 

I did file G-325 but still haven't received any e-mail or text yet from USCIS. I called NVC today but they told me I should allow up to 6 weeks for case number to be assigned. 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
On 10/9/2017 at 10:10 AM, RudelCraig said:

Hi

We were approved 21 Sept. My husband phoned NVC in a week or so after this and got our case numbers and Invoice ID's. You should receive an email too if you added it on your G-325 form.  It's been a week so your case numbers could be available. My uscis case also showed "sent to nvc".

I'd suggest you phone the NVC and find out.  

Thanks

(Just suggestions)

Hi, 

I did file G-325 but still haven't received any e-mail or text yet from USCIS. I called NVC today but they told me I should allow up to 6 weeks for case number to be assigned. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, myheart0628 said:

I just looked at my online status and the AOS line has dieppeared. I called and we have a case complete!!!! I was so excited I literally screamed cause I checked it during one of my college classes. 😊

OMG.. I am sooooo Happy for youu  :jest: :jest:.... I really pray I am next. Does the status say AT NVC?

Edited by T&F

Timeline
8 minutes ago, T&F said:

OMG.. I am sooooo Happy for youu  :jest: :jest:.... I really pray I am next. Does the status say AT NVC?

Thank you ! Yes but it has always said At NVC. The only thing that changed was the AOS disappeared.

Edited by myheart0628

Timeline
2 minutes ago, myheart0628 said:

Thank you ! Yes but it has always said At NVC. The only thing that changed was the AOS disappeared.

That's a really good news. I am very happy for you. Your husband must be super happy now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Received our P4(?) notice today indicating we got a CC and were in interview queue.

Petitionee Country: Spain

Scan Date - Aug 22nd

Under Review - Sept 15th

Case Closed - Oct 3rd

Notice of Interview Queue - Oct 11th

Not sure how quickly to expect an appointment date, as either it was submitted at the beginning of Oct, or we missed it and have to wait until the end of Oct/beginning Nov. The NVC said they usually send requests out at beginning of month, but wasn't so detailed on how that affects us.

Will see!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi

We were approved 22 Sept. I phoned NVC in a week or so after this and got our case numbers and Invoice ID's. I filled out G-325 form, I have never received an email from NVC.  I called NVC last week they said it takes 4 to 6 week. 

this is the site that am using to login and it keeps saying that "Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error".           

Sign In

Welcome to the Consular Electronic Application Center – Immigrant/Diversity Visa portal. To access your case, please enter your case number below.

Please do not use the browser’s back or refresh buttons while using the CEAC site. Instead, use the navigation links on the page. You will lose information if you use the browser’s back or refresh button, and will need to log back into the application.

Please any suggest will help. 

Timeline
38 minutes ago, AMAKA said:

Hi

We were approved 22 Sept. I phoned NVC in a week or so after this and got our case numbers and Invoice ID's. I filled out G-325 form, I have never received an email from NVC.  I called NVC last week they said it takes 4 to 6 week. 

this is the site that am using to login and it keeps saying that "Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error".           

Sign In

Welcome to the Consular Electronic Application Center – Immigrant/Diversity Visa portal. To access your case, please enter your case number below.

Please do not use the browser’s back or refresh buttons while using the CEAC site. Instead, use the navigation links on the page. You will lose information if you use the browser’s back or refresh button, and will need to log back into the application.

Please any suggest will help. 

Did you try this site https://ceac.state.gov ? 

I believe you might need to wait to receive the email. Here at the steps once you get approved by USCIS

1- Choose an agent (can be done over the phone). then you allow up to 3 weeks to process.

2 - you log in to  https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx and pay the fee when allowed...then you wait again for processing

3 - fill DS-260 , AOS etc...

4 - collect and send your documents and start counting the 11 weeks

If you also use the search feature here you will find most answers to your questions from previous experiences, and when in doubt call the NVC for clarification.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

6 hours ago, myheart0628 said:

So this answers my question that NVC doesn't always update correctly. Congrats btw!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.