Ricky_Randhawa

I129F April 2017 filers -Part 2

2,597 posts in this topic

@Estibaliz, if I please may bother you with a question when you get up :(

My fiancé is coming from EU, and over 20 years ago she lived in Germany for couple of years. I am interested as to how we should proceed to get the papers necessary for the interview. Is there a way to get it over the internet, does she need to go to their embassy or consulate, or does she need to actually go to Germany in person to obtain the paperwork. Thanks in advance.

Btw, I have been reading the forum for couple of months, and I kindly appreciate all you have done for this community. You are awesome, and I wish you guys all the best in the future ! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
32 minutes ago, krizia said:

update:

ceac status update to administrative processing

meh..

its moving.

how about you?

@AnJ Co

Same, AP last touched 10.10.17 :)

Timeline
3 minutes ago, krizia said:

it might change today in the afternoon or tomorrow :) 

Hope so.  It would be nice to see at least yours Issued before I fly home tomorrow. That way I'd know ours was soon after :D

Timeline
5 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

Hope so.  It would be nice to see at least yours Issued before I fly home tomorrow. That way I'd know ours was soon after :D

Ohh you're coming back home?Takecare tho, have a safe flight  She will travel alone?

Don't worry. It will change God's will. :) 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, krizia said:

Ohh you're coming back home?Takecare tho, have a safe flight  She will travel alone?

Don't worry. It will change God's will. :) 

Yeah, early morning flight :rolleyes:, i have to get back to Florida by 5am Friday to leave on a trip to the Keys to help rebuild what hurricane Irma tore up. Just a 3 day trip to the keys then Monday I'm due back at work.  Ann gets 2 weeks break from me before she POE on 27th.... after that, she won't get anymore breaks and have to put up with me full time for ever :D  These next 14 days will be fast paced for her, she has family reunion, and a birthday party, finish up many other things, and make a final pack.  I'll meet her in Miami when she flies in, and those 14 days will be excruciatingly long time for me....... sigh.....

Timeline
28 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

Yeah, early morning flight :rolleyes:, i have to get back to Florida by 5am Friday to leave on a trip to the Keys to help rebuild what hurricane Irma tore up. Just a 3 day trip to the keys then Monday I'm due back at work.  Ann gets 2 weeks break from me before she POE on 27th.... after that, she won't get anymore breaks and have to put up with me full time for ever :D  These next 14 days will be fast paced for her, she has family reunion, and a birthday party, finish up many other things, and make a final pack.  I'll meet her in Miami when she flies in, and those 14 days will be excruciatingly long time for me....... sigh.....

Tommorow is good day. I can feel it!

14 days will be like pheww literally fast! Don't miss her too much :P

Goodluck and hve a safe flight.ill update you again. and you update me

I have a friend 2 of them same date with you 10/06 they're now issued

Timeline
3 minutes ago, krizia said:

Tommorow is good day. I can feel it!

14 days will be like pheww literally fast! Don't miss her too much :P

Goodluck and hve a safe flight.ill update you again. and you update me

I have a friend 2 of them same date with you 10/06 they're now issued

Holy Cow!

Check CEAC!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

Holy Cow!

Check CEAC!

You and Krizia are having to much fun here LOL.

So happy to see all the progress. Congrats again guys.

Steven

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, AnJ Co said:

Same, AP last touched 10.10.17 :)

my the same ! ))

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year
29th March          I-129f Sent
6th April                NOA1 Received date
11th April              NOA1 Notice date
14th April              NOA1 Hardcopy
22nd August        NOA2 Approval date
5th September     NVC Received, NVC case#
8th September     Left NVC
11th September   Case Ready
28th September   Medical exam
5th October           Interview
25th October         POE date 
22 December        Wedding Day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
18 hours ago, Sally08 said:

Hi wonderful people!

Does anybody know how long it takes before my consulate receives my case? I'm the USC petitioner and I am currently in the Philippines with my fiance. We got out case number on the 5th of October. I know it's still early, but I'm just a little overwhelmed and I really don't wanna wait longer than 6 months. gahhh

The average at the moment is about 6 days for the NVC to process the case, and then about 3 days for the embassy to receive the forwarded case. You can check processing stats here http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1historical . Good luck!!! I hope it comes for you soon! 

Our NOA2 date is the 23rd of September and I've been calling the NVC twice a day - nothing yet! Over this three day weekend I was really holding on to hope that we would get our new number today. No such luck has fallen upon us. I'm tired of waiting, I want to start doing!

Here's to hoping for tomorrow! ... or the next day... or the day after that... or the day after that

Met on 15th of October, 2014 - started dating soon after

Became separated by the Atlantic Ocean on the 11th of July, 2015

Lots of Skype, visits, and love later...

-K1 Visa-

25th April 2017: i-129f Sent

28th April 2017: i-129f Received

2nd May 2017: NOA1 date

23rd September 2017: NOA2 Approval date

25th September 2017: NOA2 Notification date

29th September 2017: NOA2 hardcopy

11th of October 2017: NVC received

20th of October 2017: Embassy Received 'READY'

1st of November 2017: Medical

9th of November 2017: Interview

17th of November 2017: Visa Issued

22nd of November 2017: Visa on hand

xxx: POE

Timeline
24 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

Holy Cow!

Check CEAC!

Oh good lord! Issued! I was about to message you! 

16 minutes ago, LabOz said:

You and Krizia are having to much fun here LOL.

So happy to see all the progress. Congrats again guys.

Steven

Thank you steven!!! Yours is next! 🤣🤣

8 hours ago, June2017UK said:

While it’s on topic... My F (the petitioner) is a dual citizen - so when he enters the U.K., he does so with his British passport (as required by U.K. Borders) and when he enters the US, he uses his US passport - therefore he doesn’t have any stamps to prove entry to UK in his US passport.

We’ve submitted boarding passes, accommodation receipts etc. and every page of his US passport.

What would happen if we get an RFE for his passport stamps when there aren’t any?

As the beneficiary can send my I-94 record along with my passport stamps for my US trips during our relationship.

We actually didn't send passport stamps at all. Just the original boarding passes xx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.