Ricky_Randhawa

I129F April 2017 filers -Part 2

2,597 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Stefan101 said:

Yeah we called about a month ago and we were told around mid sept to mid oct, which now i think about it is more guess work than anything else.. We might just try calling again soon, was planning on giving it 6 months first before we chased up. Ironically our were received on the same day, so might phone up purely based on the huge gap! Thank you so much for letting me know though :)

You'll know when they have news for you because they will ask 101 questions they've never asked before. We contacted the local congress office who submitted an inquiry into our case. 2 days later, we were approved. May have been coincidence but I thought it was important to mention that. 

K1 & K2 Visa 

18th April 2017: I-129f sent

21st April 2017: NOA1 Received Date

25th April 2017: NOA1 Notice Date

26th April 2017: NOA1 text confirmation

2nd May 2017: NOA1 hardcopy

7th September 2017: NOA2 Approval date

21st September 2017: NVC Received
21st September 2017: NVC Case # Received

27th September 2017: Left NVC
27th September 2017: Case Ready

4th October 2017: Medical

12th October 2017: Interview

24th October 2017: Visas in Hand

27th October 2017: POE

16th December 2017: Wedding Day

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Salty2305 said:

You'll know when they have news for you because they will ask 101 questions they've never asked before. We contacted the local congress office who submitted an inquiry into our case. 2 days later, we were approved. May have been coincidence but I thought it was important to mention that. 

May I ask what you requested? Just that they could look into your case?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Stefan101 said:

May I ask what you requested? Just that they could look into your case?

We had to complete a consent for release of personal records form but check with your local congress office if they are able to help with immigration matters and what forms you need to complete. The case tracker with USCIS wasn't working at the time we submitted this but I believe it is working normally now.

This is what we wrote on ours: I have submitted an I-129F petition as part of the K1 & K2 visa process. This was submitted and received by USCIS on April 21st 2017. To date, I have not been able to check on the progress of my case due to the online case tracker not working and USCIS not allowing me to talk to a Tier 2 representative with a view to my case. 

K1 & K2 Visa 

18th April 2017: I-129f sent

21st April 2017: NOA1 Received Date

25th April 2017: NOA1 Notice Date

26th April 2017: NOA1 text confirmation

2nd May 2017: NOA1 hardcopy

7th September 2017: NOA2 Approval date

21st September 2017: NVC Received
21st September 2017: NVC Case # Received

27th September 2017: Left NVC
27th September 2017: Case Ready

4th October 2017: Medical

12th October 2017: Interview

24th October 2017: Visas in Hand

27th October 2017: POE

16th December 2017: Wedding Day

3 hours ago, Keith & Monica said:

Monica has passed her medical and only had to have 2 immunizations.  YEAH!  Now waiting for the Interview.

Excellent, on to the interview.  It will be easy if prepared and confident.

Finally done.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
11 minutes ago, JohnApril said:

After exactly 2weeks from NOA2, we got our case#!:D was so funny cos while my Fiancé was speaking to a rep, our case # and Invoice ID #s were showing digit by digit. So it was still in the process of assigning those #s exactly when my Fiancé called.:jest: hopefully, within the week it will show as Ready so I can have my medical middle of next week:rolleyes:

Congratulations!!!  I hope the next steps fly by for you two!  :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Picarones said:

YAY! Just got NOA2 Approval Notice in my mail. The USICS site still says "Received" and it still isn't updated.

NOA1 was April 24/ 2017

NOA2 September 27/2017

So good five months but now I am happy.

For everyone else who is still waiting - good luck, and don't rely on the gov website alone, your approval might be on your way.

Congratulations!!!!  :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ChinaSandeep said:

Got an RFE did anyone submit FB conversations as proof? If so how did you verify the account ownership and how did you present the conversations?

We did and all we submitted was screenshots of conversations.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

2 minutes ago, Picarones said:

We did and all we submitted was screenshots of conversations.

Did you take pictures of the conversations on your laptop with your Phone? And how many do you thin you submitted?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, ChinaSandeep said:

Did you take pictures of the conversations on your laptop with your Phone? And how many do you thin you submitted?

Did  you show you have "ownership" of your FB account? Sorry for all the questions! Just nervous. I submitted these but because of a missed checked item I have to resubmit "Courtship" documents.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
1 minute ago, ChinaSandeep said:

Pics were screenshots from our phones, not screenshots of my laptop taken with a phone. We sent not more than 10ish screenshots. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.