pajobra

I-129F March 2017 Filers #2 Cause we are awesome

1,566 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, dkmfan85 said:

Had a good Valentine's Day and a wonderful time in Moscow for the past two weeks! We will be joining the February 2018 group. On my way to the post office now. :D

*dances up and down* This is the most fabulous news. :D

7 hours ago, dkmfan85 said:

I am so sorry to hear this and hope and pray everything gets better! I know how awful it can be to feel completely helpless in a bad situation...

Thanks hun. :) I am just taking it one day at a time and crossing my fingers, toes, eyes etc. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, pajobra said:

*dances up and down* This is the most fabulous news. :D

I went looking for all the red flags I ignored with my ex and came back empty handed. I feel extremely fortunate to find such a lovely, smart and hilarious woman so quickly. Just wish the processing times had gone down and not up since last year... :blink:

Just now, dkmfan85 said:

I went looking for all the red flags I ignored with my ex and came back empty handed. I feel extremely fortunate to find such a lovely, smart and hilarious woman so quickly. Just wish the processing times had gone down and not up since last year... :blink:

I will cross fingers that they speed up for you!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, dkmfan85 said:

Had a good Valentine's Day and a wonderful time in Moscow for the past two weeks! We will be joining the February 2018 group. On my way to the post office now. :D

ddc03913a81ab238b23517c4ad0aa85e[1].jpg

Wow look at that rock!!!!!   Congratulations! So happy you found the right one this time! Best wishes!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys, 

I sent in my package for AOS, along with EAD, and AP in February 17. Most said they heard back in a week and today’s marks a full week and a day since it’s been sent. Could this possibly be bad news or are we being patient haha :) thanks! And good luck to everyone else!! 

5 hours ago, Ariel&Mahum said:

Hey guys, 

I sent in my package for AOS, along with EAD, and AP in February 17. Most said they heard back in a week and today’s marks a full week and a day since it’s been sent. Could this possibly be bad news or are we being patient haha :) thanks! And good luck to everyone else!! 

We sent ours in December 22nd. We never heard until January 2nd. Course we had holidays in there but yeah I am sure you will hear this week. Yay super glad you guys sent it in. :) How have things been?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, pajobra said:

We sent ours in December 22nd. We never heard until January 2nd. Course we had holidays in there but yeah I am sure you will hear this week. Yay super glad you guys sent it in. :) How have things been?

Oh great to hear, did you have to do anything after the biometrics appointment? And things have been pretty well. It was my birthday yesterday so we went with his family for brunch to celebrate and he surprised with the newest MK bag - way too expensive but I love it. He’s in the process of interviewing with Fortune 500 companies so leaving nyc is out of the question for now( :(!!!) haha. I did some catch up reading yesterday on here and I’m so sorry to hear about the hardships you’re facing, I pray things get better for you and your husband <3 

Edited by Ariel&Mahum

2 hours ago, Ariel&Mahum said:

Oh great to hear, did you have to do anything after the biometrics appointment? And things have been pretty well. It was my birthday yesterday so we went with his family for brunch to celebrate and he surprised with the newest MK bag - way too expensive but I love it. He’s in the process of interviewing with Fortune 500 companies so leaving nyc is out of the question for now( :(!!!) haha. I did some catch up reading yesterday on here and I’m so sorry to hear about the hardships you’re facing, I pray things get better for you and your husband <3 

Nope after the biometrics apointment you wait and wait and wait and wait and wait. LOL I will be waiting a while. I am hoping to hear about EAD by the end of March or in April. As for AOS itself. January 2017 people for the Denver office are just getting interviews. LOL soooo I suspect I will be waiting til January 2019 for mine. :o 

Happy Birthday! oooh an MK bag I am jealous! I was wondering how nyc was going. I know its not your ideal place to live. lol 

Aww thanks we are just taking it day by day right now. He has good days and bad days. He recently had 5 GOOD DAYS!! in a row but alas today is a Bad day. :( This one caused by stress due to his ex wife and how she is handling their kids. We might reach out to the youngest two as they are 15 and 17 and old enough to make their own decisions and tell them they have a place here with us. We would need a bigger apartment but would feel better knowing their needs would be met. 

Hello fellow March Whiners! :)

Long time, no see! I thought, since there are new March people going to start a thread soon I might pop in and say hi to you all! :))

It's gotten silent in here - understandably, since everybody moved on with their path!

Congratulations to everyone who got married, had POE and and and... since I was here last! <3 

As for us: We sent out AOS in December, have moved to a house in the meantime, still have no dog... all good! :)

Keep up being great, you all!

Greetings and hugs from Virginia!
Bine

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 hours ago, KozmicBlues said:

We’re married!!!!!!!! We got married in Sedona, Arizona on Saturday (Feb 24th) and it was magical. ❤️

Congratulations! Wish you lots of happiness, you deserve it! Beautiful picture:wub:

3 hours ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Long time, no see! I thought, since there are new March people going to start a thread soon I might pop in and say hi to you all! :))

It's gotten silent in here - understandably, since everybody moved on with their path!

Congratulations to everyone who got married, had POE and and and... since I was here last! <3 

As for us: We sent out AOS in December, have moved to a house in the meantime, still have no dog... all good! :)

Bine

Well, hello there! Nice to know that you are doing great:)

Spoiler

02/27/2017 - I-129 sent

03/02/2017 - Received date

03/07/2017 - NOA1 text and email

03/10/2017 - NOA1 hard copy

06/14/2017 - RFE mailed

06/17/2017 - RFE received (an unchecked box)

06/19/2017 - response to RFE mailed

06/23/2017 - response to RFE received

06/28/2017 - NOA2 Notice date

07/03/2017 - NOA2 hard copy received

07/11/2017 - NVC case number assigned

07/16/2017 - NVC left

07/17/2017 - Case Ready

07/19/2017 - Packet 3 received

08/18/2017 - Medical

08/23/2017 - Interview - Approved!!!

08/28/2017 - Visa issued

09/04/2017 - Visa in hand

10/27/2017 - POE (JFK)

11/25/2017 - got married!!!

AOS - K-1 + 2 K-2s

01/07/2018 - mailed AOS and EAD forms

01/11/2018 - Received date

01/18/2018 - Notice date

01/22/2018 - text notifications

01/25/2018 - got hard copies

02/12/2018 - biometrics

05/22/2018 - EAD approved 

06/26/2018 - AOS interview

06/27/2018 - AOS approved

07/03/2018 - approval notices received

07/05/2018 - green cards received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
7 hours ago, KozmicBlues said:

We’re married!!!!!!!! We got married in Sedona, Arizona on Saturday (Feb 24th) and it was magical. ❤️

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your husband! What a lovely photo!

7 hours ago, KozmicBlues said:

You guys look so great. So happy for you both!!! YAY!!

5 hours ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Bine

Great to hear that you are doing well. HUGS I was actually just gonna do a shoutout to you tonight saying TEARS where are you. lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.