IAMX

Milo set to spend ‘hundreds of thousands’ on security for Berkeley event; invited to speak at CSU Fullerton

72 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
7 hours ago, Jacque67 said:

Shortly after it was announced he would speak at CPAC, a viral online video was released, showing Yiannopoulos making comments that many felt were supportive of  pedophilia.

“In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of ‘coming of age’ relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can’t speak to their parents,” he said in a video leaked on Twitter by a conservative group called the Reagan Battalion.

"You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means,” Yiannopoulos said in the video. “Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty." 

After Yiannopoulos, who is openly gay, announced his resignation, Breitbart News released a statement, calling the 32-year-old, a “bold voice [that] has sparked much-needed debate on important cultural topics confronting universities, the LGBTQ community, the press, and the tech industry.”

In the last year, Yiannopoulos has, among other things, called Black Lives Matter activists “extremists,” said “America has a Muslim problem” and suggested that women should stop going online so “I, Donald Trump and the rest of the alpha males will continue to dominate the Internet without feminist whining.” 

I thought pedophilia was OK?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

:rolleyes:

So it is, it is not?

:unsure:

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Are we confused about this?

Yup

19 hours ago, IAMX said:

I hear that gay people can't be conservative, and this concept really makes the left mad and prompts them to go on a witch hunt (i.e. what happens to black people when they get off the leftist plantation).

What's funny is this guy is likely way more conservative than me.

I actually saw videos of antifa thugs insulting black people for supporting Trump by calling them things like "token blacks" (whatever that means) and worse things I won't repeat here. It is mental illness. They virtue signal that they aren't racist and support gays then become totally hypocritical when these people support Trump.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

18 hours ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Milo is a bully and a troll and does attack blacks, lesbians, the poor and overweight people.  fact.

You seem obsessed with this concept of  Antifa as some sort of street muscle that enforces "leftist ideology" . That is in your imagination. Antifa idiots are not the reason that Americans are horified at the offensive of organized hatred they saw coming from alt-right clowns. Antifa is insignificant.  

Not leftist ideology. Communist/Marxist ideology.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Timeline
5 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

I actually saw videos of antifa thugs insulting black people for supporting Trump by calling them things like "token blacks" (whatever that means) and worse things I won't repeat here. It is mental illness. They virtue signal that they aren't racist and support gays then become totally hypocritical when these people support Trump.

There is some sort pf pecking order that trumps, pun intended, logic.

Gay bashing bad but defenestration of gays when done in the name of Allah not so bad.

For those Liberals outside it can be confusing.