dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2017

641 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, jafferi said:

Hi All,

Sent my civil and financial docs on 31st Aug and today we call to get scan date. Find out they scanned our civil docs but couldn't give us update about financials. And now we have to call again to confirm about financials. All of our docs was in one big envelope. Is it something normal ? 

No there is nothing wrong just keep calling to check for update that's how Nvc operates welcome to the world of NVC .i wish u all the best and hope u get cc soon 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Segun1988 said:

No there is nothing wrong just keep calling to check for update that's how Nvc operates welcome to the world of NVC .i wish u all the best and hope u get cc soon 

Thank you for info and wish u best of luck 

• CR-1
  • Married 01/08/17
  • Priority date 02/27/17
  • NOA 2 07/25/17
  • Scan Date 09/07/2017
  • Case complete 10/31/2017
  • Interview 11th December 

10 hours ago, jafferi said:

Hi All,

Sent my civil and financial docs on 31st Aug and today we call to get scan date. Find out they scanned our civil docs but couldn't give us update about financials. And now we have to call again to confirm about financials. All of our docs was in one big envelope. Is it something normal ? 

How did you find out that they haven't update your financial docs? did they specifically says that your financial docs are missing? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
16 minutes ago, mahasib said:

How did you find out that they haven't update your financial docs? did they specifically says that your financial docs are missing? 

This happened to me too. But they told me it was missing so i sent in my finacial documents again. Hopefully this time they get it

11 hours ago, jafferi said:

Hi All,

That is very weird. When I called to confirm my scan date they said they received both financial and civil documents.

Did you use two scan sheets? Or did you split the two packets inside the envelope?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Leah09 said:

That is very weird. When I called to confirm my scan date they said they received both financial and civil documents.

Did you use two scan sheets? Or did you split the two packets inside the envelope?

Im not too sure how it was submitted. I have a attorney doing mine. Which is why i found it weird. I believe he used 1 scan sheet what i saw. He submitted it again though last week friday so we'll see if they get it by end of this week and log it into there computer 

14 hours ago, jafferi said:

Hi All,

Normally they have two document cover: one for AOS and one for IV.I have put AOS document cover & Check list cover from welcome letter with all financial documents and IV cover& Check list cover from welcome letter with all supporting documents. Then put them in a big envelope and mailed it. if you miss one of document cover (AOS or IV), who knows, they might thought all documents belong to one group (either financial or Supporting) and claimed that they were missing documents

Edited by mrahman14

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Is there a list anywhere that tells us which countries use the online processing method ? The online method is called CEAC. Not sure what it stands for. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, x3Sukhi said:

Is there a list anywhere that tells us which countries use the online processing method ? The online method is called CEAC. Not sure what it stands for. 

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/Submit_documents.html

Here. 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, AnnaLuke said:

I don't see the list of countries on that page, unless I'm completely loosing my mind 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, x3Sukhi said:

I don't see the list of countries on that page, unless I'm completely loosing my mind 

They use the 3 letter word from your case number to represent the country. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, x3Sukhi said:

Only 6 countries are using CEAC. Read the "If your NVC case number begins with". The first column 

1504746203237.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, mrahman14 said:

Normally they have two document cover: one for AOS and one for IV.I have put AOS document cover & Check list cover from welcome letter with all financial documents and IV cover& Check list cover from welcome letter with all supporting documents. Then put them in a big envelope and mailed it. if you miss one of document cover (AOS or IV), who knows, they might thought all documents belong to one group (either financial or Supporting) and claimed that they were missing documents

Hi i got my scan date today. Thanks and good luck

• CR-1
  • Married 01/08/17
  • Priority date 02/27/17
  • NOA 2 07/25/17
  • Scan Date 09/07/2017
  • Case complete 10/31/2017
  • Interview 11th December 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.