2,916 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, thegodfather007 said:

Hello Sandra ,

I sent you a Pm , please check and reply to me , its very urgent , thanks for your help...

Have you had you interview yet? 

Filed: Other Timeline
On 9/3/2017 at 11:33 AM, dullatz said:

Hello Sandra, I applied for VAWA on may 2016 and get approval on December 2016. My AOS interview was 22 august 2017. The IO asked me when I will go back to school I told him. He ask me who I was dating before come here in US i told him. He didn't ask anything about my previous marriage with US citizen wife. He then ask all yes and no questions on i 485. He told me to go home he need a second look for my application if he need more evidence he will send a notice. They didn't update anything on my case online. What should I expect in the situation like this. Thank you

Did u apply for your  i485 with your vawa application or after your vawa approved? Can u share me your aos timeline please if you dont mind

Filed: Other Timeline
13 hours ago, sandranj said:

You didn't send me a any PM.

I tried sending it again but its saying you cannot receive messages at this time .... maybe you need to delete old messages to create space in your inbox...

14 hours ago, Hopeful diva said:

Have you had you interview yet? 

no i haven't

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 9/2/2017 at 2:40 AM, rayofhope said:

Sandra can you please help me write affidavit as i have no reports or records as an evidence cause i fled to my country now i have no hope as if i go for psychological evaluation now will uscis accept it if i get it done .

pls Help i have no hope now....I tried to send you pm but it says you cannot receive messages.. iim losing hope 

I can review the affidavit,you  should  write down and send me to review, but I won't review your  affidavit  until you email me the  psychological evaluation. You can attend therapy and have the evaluation  done in your  home Country.  The psychologist living  abroad must submit a  copy of one documement showing he/she is a licensed psychologist, because the manual of psychiatry  is different in every Country,  the professional must  submit  the diagnose code number and the diagnose, explain the diagnose given

given,plus tests  performed  and describe the abuse in details.    To prove menatal   abuse you  will need a diagnose of major depression  and/or PTSD.  If the  evaluation  is not GREAT I can't help you.  In order for me to help someone I need to be convinced that the person was abused  and had a good faith marriage. Start attending therapy  minimum 5 sessions and we will take from there.

Edited by sandranj

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Thx for advise Sandra but im here in LA and how can i get the evaluation done there . I can get it done here as when i fleed back to my country my throat glands were swollen and as my husband pushed me and i fell down and i had a surgery of back bone in past and the doctor said if i fell doen again then the vertebrae will dislocate so since then i cannot stand for an hour without a pain killer for the last 6 months im on painkiller my throat glands are seollen due to his fight as i was crying all day at that time May be doctor will do  MRI here. In my family my mother is there she is old and sick. Please help me i dont know wgat to do I have only choice of getting evaluation done here as no one is with me ..Please 

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline
17 hours ago, B.km said:

Did u apply for your  i485 with your vawa application or after your vawa approved? Can u share me your aos timeline please if you dont mind

Yes I apply both on the same time and get my work authorization and travel within 3  months.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Niniadara said:

Any October-November approval s? I'm losing my patience;(

You are not alone. I filed in mid November and nothing heard.

Timeline

I have filed I-360 mid sept 2016, now almost 12 months, only prima facie received. no RFE so far.

was expecting an result but no luck, checking status every day.

anyone filed sept 2016 received approval notice? please share

thanks

3 hours ago, #Godgotthis said:

Happy Wednesday everyone, Sandra j or anyone that might know. Can you please tell me which month/months application are currently being ajusticated at the Vermont? 

As of June 30th, they were adjudicating August 15th petitions. Considering that two months have passed since then, it can be assumed they are adjudicating October petitions now. However, processing times should be updated within the next few weeks. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.