marcusa

N400 filers at Minneapolis,MN

2,267 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 1/25/2021 at 4:38 PM, rocklobstermass said:

Hi mvan. We filed February 8, 2020 and we received notification of the Interview appointment today - the interview date is February 22... so the whole process to that point will have taken just over a year.

Hang in there... the interviews don't always happen "...in the order in which they were received". But your turn will come, probably just as you give up and decide to stop watching for updates! 

Thank you for sharing your experience and timeline, that is helpful and gives me hope that I will hear something soon! 

Filed: Other Timeline
10 hours ago, SESH said:

I had my interview in January 26, I passed the interview and got the oath ceremony date on March 5, 2021 

Congratulations... Good to hear the great news!

Could you please, and if you don't mind, share with us the specific questions they asked you in the Civic/reading/writing exam, if you remember them?  Thanks...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I applied January 7th 2020, received an Interview was scheduled notice by email this morning, no date yet, I'll probably have to wait for snail mail as it's not in the portal yet.

Another step closer, yay!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 2/4/2021 at 7:32 AM, PaddyGirl13 said:

I applied January 7th 2020, received an Interview was scheduled notice by email this morning, no date yet, I'll probably have to wait for snail mail as it's not in the portal yet.

Another step closer, yay!

Online account had the letter today, interview March 10th :)

On 2/5/2021 at 10:07 AM, PaddyGirl13 said:

Online account had the letter today, interview March 10th :)

Congratulations! Your timeline reflects their official processing time more or less. 14-20 months at the moment. 

It’s been 200 days for me. I hope the new admin will speed up the process. 

Hi, friends! A newbie here.

I filed my N-400 back in May 2020 and estimated case completion time was August 2021. I haven't gotten my biometrics appointment yet but recently my timeline has changed to March 2021 which is a month from now lol. Should I expect a rapid process soon or their info is garbagio useless? 😀

3 minutes ago, psal said:

I filed my N-400 back in May 2020 and estimated case completion time was August 2021. I haven't gotten my biometrics appointment yet but recently my timeline has changed to March 2021 which is a month from now lol. Should I expect a rapid process soon or their info is garbagio useless? 😀

Don't worry about the timeline. Biometrics and interview will come when they come. Lol

I filed in May 2020 as well and my timeline says June 2021. I guess that is more realistic giving the 14month processing time right now. No biometrics yet neither. So just dont worry about it. 

Edited by Sdfg

8 hours ago, psal said:

I learned from other filers that the estimated completion by uscis is useless garbage. I recommend tweet at the new secretary of DHS to garner some attention. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.