Amica Nostra

Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Says White Supremacists Will ‘Fulfill’ Trump’s Promises

118 posts in this topic

Timeline
7 hours ago, jg121783 said:

David Duke is a horrible person who spreads hate through his speech. That being said antifa and blm are horrible people who spread hate by violently assaulting anyone who disagrees with them. As bad as David Duke is (and he is pretty bad) at least he isn't going out and assaulting people. Free speech (Even unpopular speech) is protected by the first amendment. Assault is a crime. Somehow the left can justify defending violent hate groups while attacking non violent hate groups. Personally I see all hate groups as indefensible.

We'll also overlook the Dems and their financiers (Soros and Co)  who are directly tied to Antifa without a peep from the left. Can you imagine all the tears if any sitting Congress member (or anyone like Watters, Tucker,  or from Breitbart,  DC,  etc had been promoting them?) were financing this supremacist march? Or better yet if Robert Byrd had been a Republican? 

Edited by IAMX

2 hours ago, smilesammich said:

because you'll get disciplined, cehst doesn't allow it.

If your not man or woman enough to take a slap on the wrist over some discrepancy then that shows much fortitude or lack there of you or they have.

Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

If your not man or woman enough to take a slap on the wrist over some discrepancy then that shows much fortitude or lack there of you or they have.

oh you mean like those who had the fortitude to stand up and fight back against nazis and white supremacists? but let's denounce the counter protesters "violence". please. i won't get into all the slaps on the wrist i got this weekend posting here, but basically, by you telling a newbie to call out trolls - you're baiting. fyi.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I blame the Koch brothers, Mercers and the kushners

4 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

oh you mean like those who had the fortitude to stand up and fight back against nazis and white supremacists? but let's denounce the counter protesters "violence". please. i won't get into all the slaps on the wrist i got this weekend posting here, but basically, by you telling a newbie to call out trolls - you're baiting. fyi.

Nazis are losers.

19 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

Well if that person wants to make accusations then they ought to have the fortitude to back up their accusations that some people on here are Racists or Nazis.So I say go ahead and call people out. I have already stated on here last night that I completely understand the violence that came from that protest and counter-protest. But my question was why should it have gone to violence anyway, weren't the police there to keep the people separate so nothing flares up?

Donnie loves his base, everyone else are his enemy. That ad he released barely two days after what happened was a disgrace. The man is morally bankrupt.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

3 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Well if that person wants to make accusations then they ought to have the fortitude to back up their accusations that some people on here are Racists or Nazis.So I say go ahead and call people out. I have already stated on here last night that I completely understand the violence that came from that protest and counter-protest. But my question was why should it have gone to violence anyway, weren't the police there to keep the people separate so nothing flares up?

police were there, that's why it didn't turn into an all out war in the streets. the governor determined it an unlawful assembly and police worked to disperse the nazis/white supremacists before they got to have their little speeches. whenever nazis/white supremacists rally, there's going to be flare up. they came armed and ready for battle.

Just now, smilesammich said:

police were there, that's why it didn't turn into an all out war in the streets. the governor determined it an unlawful assembly and police worked to disperse the nazis/white supremacists before they got to have their little speeches. whenever nazis/white supremacists rally, there's going to be flare up. they came armed and ready for battle.

Then how did they get together and turn to violence, why was a car able to go down the middle of a street with a large protest on that same exact street?

1 minute ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Then how did they get together and turn to violence, why was a car able to go down the middle of a street with a large protest on that same exact street?

it was a group of protesters walking down the street to a different location. that's why there was traffic in the street to begin with. not sure where you're getting your info from.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, smilesammich said:

it was a group of protesters walking down the street to a different location. that's why there was traffic in the street to begin with. not sure where you're getting your info from.

The buzz feed  article was instructive for those who care to read, which all members here do, I'm certain .

1 minute ago, Jacque67 said:

The buzz feed  article was instructive for those who care to read, which all members here do, I'm certain .

I would like to read it honestly. Do you have the link? I tried to look for it but could not find it.

1 minute ago, Ban Hammer said:

20881840_10213211210932385_5237925783456

trumps tweets weren't directed at david duke. trump needs to respond directly to duke in correlation with this quote from saturday

""This represents a turning point for the people of this country. We are determined to take our country back," Duke said. "We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That's what believed in. That's why we voted for Donald Trump."