Pheebs1201

I-751 August 2017 Filers

2,738 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Katherine93 said:

I also have a letter coming today! Same CSC Aug 2017

Wow, I don't even know what to expect really, hope it's smth good though:) But have a feeling it's transfer to another office...

ROC -"CSC"

Package sent: 07/31/17

You have to regi

2 minutes ago, annem said:

How did you get notified by USPS?

Thanks.

You have to register on USPS informed delivery. And every day they will send you screenshots of what you're getting on mail.

ROC -"CSC"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
Just now, Inna&Chris said:

You have to regi

You have to register on USPS informed delivery. And every day they will send you screenshots of what you're getting on mail.

Oh, didn't know that was an option. Good to know!

Just now, annem said:

Oh, didn't know that was an option. Good to know!

It's very cool, especially if you are not at home that day, or out for some time, still can track what you're getting in your mailbox every day.

ROC -"CSC"

2 hours ago, Danisky said:

so what your saying is i can still apply even though we did not live together for most of the 3 years

The eligibility requirements are here: https://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-naturalization/naturalization-spouses-us-citizens

Looking at that, I think you’re still good to file...doesn’t mention anything about physically living together the full 3 years... just that you haven’t legally separated in those 3 years the way I read it (ie. still in a valid marital union).  Someone correct me if I’m wrong :)

(Assuming you meet all the other requirements) 

Edited by CJKylie

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

90 Day Window Opened.....08/03/17

I-751 Packet Sent................08/04/17

NOA Dated...........................08/07/17

NOA Received......................08/09/17

Check Cashed......................08/09/17

Biometrics Letter Rcvd........08/26/17

Biometrics Appointment......09/07/17

Approval................................08/05/19

Naturalization Timeline

Field Office: Santa Ana, CA

90 Day Window Opened.......08/03/18

N-400 Filed (Online)..............08/03/18

Receipt Notice.......................08/03/18

Biometrics Letter Rcvd..........08/20/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/07/18

Interview Letter Dated...........07/01/19

Interview Letter Rcvd............07/08/19

Interview................................08/05/19

Oath.......................................08/22/19

3 hours ago, Inna&Chris said:

Expecting for a letter from USCIS today, just got a notice from usps. Not sure what is that, I'm CSC -Aug 2017 filer... Haven't filed any requests. 

Will let you guys know after I get it)

Hey all..

I received the same letter today from USCIS. It just states that the biometic appointment has been waived, and that they will do the security checks using my old biometrics, and that I'm at CSC.. Fine by me.

However.... I noticed something interesting..

On the WAC number (the one listed on the 1 year conditional green card extension/receipt#, when I put that into the USCIS website, it states that it was transferred to the local office on February 26th.. The CRI-89 WAC number (which I got by way of infopass) states the case was received, as does this letter that I received today.

Does anyone else have that?

- Removal of Conditions Timeline -

07/31/17 - Mailed I-751 package to California Service Center

08/01/17 - Package delivered to CSC

08/05/17 - NOA1 received by US mail

08/10/18 - Rec'd new NOA1 with 18 month extension instead of 12 months

10/15/18 - Case transferred to Nebraska

12/26/18 - ROC Approved

6 minutes ago, cantofla said:

On the WAC number (the one listed on the 1 year conditional green card extension/receipt#, when I put that into the USCIS website, it states that it was transferred to the local office on February 26th.. The CRI-89 WAC number (which I got by way of infopass) states the case was received, as does this letter that I received today.

Does anyone else have that?

Yeah, the majority of people have the exact same thing. The ‘local office’ message is thought to be a glitch

Edited by CJKylie

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

90 Day Window Opened.....08/03/17

I-751 Packet Sent................08/04/17

NOA Dated...........................08/07/17

NOA Received......................08/09/17

Check Cashed......................08/09/17

Biometrics Letter Rcvd........08/26/17

Biometrics Appointment......09/07/17

Naturalization Timeline

Field Office: Santa Ana, CA

90 Day Window Opened.......08/03/18

N-400 Filed (Online)..............08/03/18

Receipt Notice.......................08/03/18

Biometrics Letter Rcvd..........08/20/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/07/18

Interview Letter Dated...........07/01/19

Interview Letter Rcvd............07/08/19

Interview................................08/05/19

Oath.......................................08/22/19

18 minutes ago, CJKylie said:

Yeah, the majority of people have the exact same thing. The ‘local office’ message is thought to be a glitch

Okay, thank you so much for answering. I'm sorry I haven't really been active on here since last year. I feel like since Hurricane Irma last year everything went by so fast. I dont even know how its May of 2018 already!! Time flies.

I hope we will start seeing some approvals soon, although likely we won't.. I checked the newly redesigned USCIS processing times website, and it says 17-19 months :/. Oh well, naturalization window opens soon

12/26/18 - ROC Approved

25 minutes ago, 1stLoveRedo said:

Same here 

waiting patiently for the mailman 

Please guys let me know what is that. I'm still waiting for it... Need to leave for work so will probably see it later tonight:(

ROC -"CSC"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Inna&Chris said:

Please guys let me know what is that. I'm still waiting for it... Need to leave for work so will probably see it later tonight:(

Please kindly share with us what you receive today 

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

49 minutes ago, Inna&Chris said:

It was just a letter saying that they acknowledge receipt of my petition, and that biometrics are not required, they will use previously captured fingerprints and photo to conduct background checks, oh and that although biometrics are not required, the bio fee will not be refunded haha. I did get a laugh from that line.

Still no news

12/26/18 - ROC Approved

9 minutes ago, cantofla said:

It was just a letter saying that they acknowledge receipt of my petition, and that biometrics are not required, they will use previously captured fingerprints and photo to conduct background checks, oh and that although biometrics are not required, the bio fee will not be refunded haha. I did get a laugh from that line.

Still no news

Idk, cuz the notice you got, I received the same back in November. So will see... Unless they sent it again to me now...

ROC -"CSC"

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

This is what I got ASC appointment for my biometric. I’m august 17 filer. Very weird I’m in Phoenix and the appt is in Seattle idk what is going on. 

1EABB398-2D9D-42D2-8CB1-9CF8A71C2E9E.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.