Pheebs1201

I-751 August 2017 Filers

2,738 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, tootiespookie said:

So far no. It seems to be at random and all over the place. But I'm trying to keep track of these things to see if I see a pattern and all this mess hahaha

Have you noticed any approval or pattern in the cases recently  “Received at local office”  again? I see many cases like mine  “received at local office” n September and October. 

Edited by NYCBoy

18 minutes ago, NYCBoy said:

Have you noticed any approval or pattern in the cases recently  “Received at local office”  again? I see many cases like mine  “received at local office” n September and October. 

The only thing I've noticed is that a sh!t ton of the "new" status about the local office that mid august filers got this week at CSC is that they almost all (and I really mean almost like safely an 80%) of those have turned into the "Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction" between yesterday and today. I'm one of those. My day (314) had about ~120 cases with the false "new" status and then yesterday they ALL and then some more turned to transferred jurisdiction one (total of 268 cases got that update yesterday)

The other thing(and I wouldn't rely on this one) is that for July filers, the fiscal days that had the mass changes to "Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction" seem to be getting approvals and RFEs the following 3 weeks. But I noticed that happened to a few July days who got lots of those messages between September 18 and 20 are now getting updated every day on batches. Not all though, but the majority yes. 

So, not so reliable of an info since I'm going in blind at all this (thanks USCIS....) but hope it helps.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, tootiespookie said:

The only thing I've noticed is that a sh!t ton of the "new" status about the local office that mid august filers got this week at CSC is that they almost all (and I really mean almost like safely an 80%) of those have turned into the "Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction" between yesterday and today. I'm one of those. My day (314) had about ~120 cases with the false "new" status and then yesterday they ALL and then some more turned to transferred jurisdiction one (total of 268 cases got that update yesterday)

The other thing(and I wouldn't rely on this one) is that for July filers, the fiscal days that had the mass changes to "Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction" seem to be getting approvals and RFEs the following 3 weeks. But I noticed that happened to a few July days who got lots of those messages between September 18 and 20 are now getting updated every day on batches. Not all though, but the majority yes. 

So, not so reliable of an info since I'm going in blind at all this (thanks USCIS....) but hope it helps.

Maybe we all can’t quote all of us who later case was transferred to And A new off office has jurisdictions. 

-I filed August 17, 2017. 

Received, notice that case was transferred to local office in February. Yesterday I got the update that my case is under new jurisdiction. 

AOS Date Filed : 2015-05-27

Got rejection notice on May 29, 2015 for an incomplete application

Receive rejected application on June 6, 2015

Resubmit June 8, 2015

Delivered June 9, 2015

NOA Date : 2015-06-16

Bio. Appt. : 2015-07-06

EAD and AP Approved Date : 2015-08-14

Date Combo Card Received : 2015-08-21 (Received my card about 6hrs apart on the same day they sent an e-mail that they shipped my card).

Receive Potential Interview Waiver Letter: September 9, 2015 sigh!!
AOS Approved without interview 2015-10-08 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :star: 3 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS AFTER NOA1 (F)
(L)In God I Put My Trust :star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Take a read 

C75AD4D3-E0E5-4A07-8D17-E8499D1EF57D.jpeg

AOS Date Filed : 2015-05-27

Got rejection notice on May 29, 2015 for an incomplete application

Receive rejected application on June 6, 2015

Resubmit June 8, 2015

Delivered June 9, 2015

NOA Date : 2015-06-16

Bio. Appt. : 2015-07-06

EAD and AP Approved Date : 2015-08-14

Date Combo Card Received : 2015-08-21 (Received my card about 6hrs apart on the same day they sent an e-mail that they shipped my card).

Receive Potential Interview Waiver Letter: September 9, 2015 sigh!!
AOS Approved without interview 2015-10-08 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :star: 3 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS AFTER NOA1 (F)
(L)In God I Put My Trust :star:

2 minutes ago, lovemywife85 said:

I Know I see you everywhere 😁 Hope for news soon bro.

Thx! Im telling you thiS ppl will miss me when im gone😂

6 hours ago, aorich said:

Didn't you claim to be an airline pilot? You spend more time here than flying at work.  Which airline do you fly?

That’s the magic of technology, you can be anywhere and still have internet; Corporate, i never said airline...

Edited by NYCBoy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Here’s to hoping for more August approvals today ❤️ Don’t forget to update your timeline as well. 

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.