927 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 minutes ago, PD3 said:

When is the interview date?

Case Complete Mar 16

Received IL Apr 19

Interview date May 28

In Jesus Name all is well, for medical and Interview..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
14 hours ago, Lacesamson said:

Big congrats to you girl. How long did you wait until you got IL after your NOA2? 

Thank you! NOA2 was back in October and case complete at NVC was just 16 March so got y IL one month after CC.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

anybody with pd February 2017 but hasn't recieved an interview date yet..? I got my cc on the 8th of Jan since then I've been waiting and haven't gotten any news about my interview date please does any has idea or estimated time as to when I'll hear about my interview date?? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline
On 4/21/2019 at 1:21 PM, Veesia said:

anybody with pd February 2017 but hasn't recieved an interview date yet..? I got my cc on the 8th of Jan since then I've been waiting and haven't gotten any news about my interview date please does any has idea or estimated time as to when I'll hear about my interview date?? 

Your IL depends totally on the embassy. Since your case completed on January and Pd became current in April 2019 bulletin, you should have received your interview letter sometime in the past few weeks. I suggest you try calling NVC and ask if they have any info with regard to this matter. 

Hi everyone,

My wife is the beneficiary our i-130 application. Our priority date is Dec 15/2017 at the California center. Since then we have received no other communication, our lawyer says it might be even another year before they look at our application. I wanted to ask the forums experience with the processing time and when you think I can expect an IL? I’m an Iranian-Canadian green card holder and my wife is British

thank you

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
2 hours ago, Alborz said:

Hi everyone,

My wife is the beneficiary our i-130 application. Our priority date is Dec 15/2017 at the California center. Since then we have received no other communication, our lawyer says it might be even another year before they look at our application. I wanted to ask the forums experience with the processing time and when you think I can expect an IL? I’m an Iranian-Canadian green card holder and my wife is British

thank you

The latest approvals have been July 2017 so you're still some months away from hearing anything. 

On 11/27/2018 at 4:43 PM, Rasha167 said:

when we apply the application he was a green card holder. 2 months ago he became a US citizen and we update our case, and now at NVC they are working my case as a wife of US citizen.

Hi guys, what will happen if someone knows the details on my NOA2? Please help. Can they do something wrong with it?

8 minutes ago, Xtintin said:

Hi guys, what will happen if someone knows the details on my NOA2? Please help. Can they do something wrong with it?

NOA2 does not have any important information about the case except the USCIS case number, which allow you just to check your case status. 

But keep the information about case number and invoice number of NVC only with the lawyer and both petitioner and beneficiary. USCIS and NVC require name and the date of birth of both beneficiary and petitioner with the case number to give you any information about the case. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
10 hours ago, Jt6 said:

Your IL depends totally on the embassy. Since your case completed on January and Pd became current in April 2019 bulletin, you should have received your interview letter sometime in the past few weeks. I suggest you try calling NVC and ask if they have any info with regard to this matter. 

They're no more picking calls... Its really very annoying now 

4 hours ago, Rasha167 said:

NOA2 does not have any important information about the case except the USCIS case number, which allow you just to check your case status. 

But keep the information about case number and invoice number of NVC only with the lawyer and both petitioner and beneficiary. USCIS and NVC require name and the date of birth of both beneficiary and petitioner with the case number to give you any information about the case. 

Yes sending it was a mistake since i was so excited about it that time. 😭 isn’t the NOA2 has the petitioner’s green card number on it? 😞

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Alborz said:

Hi everyone,

thank you

Filed for my wife on April 27, 2017 (CSC), got approved on April 17, 2019 (10 days shy from 2 years). 

So far, CSC has had the longest processing time of all the centers. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.