R&OC

I-130 July 2017 filers

814 posts in this topic

Hey guys, just found this thread. We applied in July, 13th specifically. Sent to Texas center, still waiting. Most recent update says Texas is processing US Citizen apps from Feb 2nd 2017 but according to the uscis website that is the date of processing approximately 45 days ago. The website says there is a 45 day lag time in the reported on their site. 

For interest sake, and for those that may not have the link I’ll add the link below.

So, by my best guess, uscis should at least be in to processing for March but I don’t know for sure. Uscis updates the processing times on the 15th of the month according to their website. So, in a few days we should see the most current(as of 45 days ago) processing dates

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

if the link works properly simply scroll down, select your processing center, then search. This is the uscis site so presumably the most updated and accurate. If the link doesn’t work simpl google “uscis processing times” and it’s bound to be a link you’ll see immediately 

good of luck and I’ll post any updates on my end

Chris

Ok last update for today:

I was curious to see if May 2017 filers were indeed reporting progress and sure enough a bunch of them seem to be reporting that they are receiving noa’s and their 130’s are moving on to the next step. 

Hang in there people, we may start getting action within 6-8 weeks of this timeline holds up!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
16 hours ago, MtnBoarder said:

Hey guys, just found this thread. We applied in July, 13th specifically. Sent to Texas center, still waiting. Most recent update says Texas is processing US Citizen apps from Feb 2nd 2017 but according to the uscis website that is the date of processing approximately 45 days ago. The website says there is a 45 day lag time in the reported on their site. 

For interest sake, and for those that may not have the link I’ll add the link below.

So, by my best guess, uscis should at least be in to processing for March but I don’t know for sure. Uscis updates the processing times on the 15th of the month according to their website. So, in a few days we should see the most current(as of 45 days ago) processing dates

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

if the link works properly simply scroll down, select your processing center, then search. This is the uscis site so presumably the most updated and accurate. If the link doesn’t work simpl google “uscis processing times” and it’s bound to be a link you’ll see immediately 

good of luck and I’ll post any updates on my end

Chris

They update on random days.  last uodate was on Oct 31 Then Nov 7th but ive noticed before they updated on 15th.  I just wish they had the nan power to be up to date.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi guys!

I just found this thread and I will be glad to be on this journey with you all. I am an American citizen and filed for my husband on July 21st, Received my NOA1 on the 28th with priority date 25th. My case was sent to Nebraska and from reading all the posts, am guessing its going to be a long wait. Have any of you heard back on your applications? Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, selsiii said:

Hi guys!

I just found this thread and I will be glad to be on this journey with you all. I am an American citizen and filed for my husband on July 21st, Received my NOA1 on the 28th with priority date 25th. My case was sent to Nebraska and from reading all the posts, am guessing its going to be a long wait. Have any of you heard back on your applications? Thanks

We have exact same priority date and center 

Not sure how accurate “Igor’s list” is but if it is than there is a June 26th I-130 that was just approved.  So some in the Texas Service Centre are moving along. Nice to think that we could be within a few days of some of us July filers starting to hear. Not sure if this link and info is common knowledge but Incase there’s even one person out there that can benefit, here’s a link to click and follow:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=3&option=1&sortby=1

1 hour ago, MtnBoarder said:

Not sure how accurate “Igor’s list” is but if it is than there is a June 26th I-130 that was just approved.  So some in the Texas Service Centre are moving along. Nice to think that we could be within a few days of some of us July filers starting to hear. Not sure if this link and info is common knowledge but Incase there’s even one person out there that can benefit, here’s a link to click and follow:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=3&option=1&sortby=1

True, Joy was approved 10/30 after 4 months.  She requested her case be expedited for medical and financial reasons.

this is very hard to see the date running so slow, so i forget it and get ready for the next step~~move on brothers and sisters~

i am headache with all those document, as my husby stayed outside US for 10 years. It is very hard to get all this done~
http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php?title=NVC_Process

ADD OIL~~~

Hi everyone! I just found you. My US citizen husband filed our I-130 in July to the Texas Service Centre. Our NA01 priority date is July 26th, 2017. Waiting patiently. Good luck everyone :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.