R&OC

I-130 July 2017 filers

814 posts in this topic

Yes. The wait is unbearable... Especially that my hubby is in a war country and so much happened there in the past week. But we keep our hopes up and our relationship fresh by talking everyday both in our mornings and night... what do you guys do to keep busy and not stress over the long wait?

2 hours ago, Nilsa Anil said:

Yes. The wait is unbearable... Especially that my hubby is in a war country and so much happened there in the past week. But we keep our hopes up and our relationship fresh by talking everyday both in our mornings and night... what do you guys do to keep busy and not stress over the long wait?

yes it’s very hard!! My job keeps me busy but once might time hits it’s the worst feeling in the world 💔💔😖😖

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey I got a notification from USCIS app that there was a case which got approved and their priority date was July 13th. their center was coming Chicago. so anyone from July who are getting approved. I know its too early to say but still wondering?

Edited by Adamna

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Adamna said:

Hey I got a notification from USCIS app that there was a case which got approved and their priority date was July 13th. their center was coming Chicago. so anyone from July who are getting approved. I know its too early to say but still wondering?

It's to early for July and I think they expedite the i130

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Adamna said:

You got approval or someone else?  whT app are you referring to?  my case doesnt even show up on the website   

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 10/6/2017 at 8:56 PM, Nilsa Anil said:

yes it's very tough... 

we try to see each other every 3 months for 2 weeks until this process is done. I just wish Nebraska will speed up. I've read some horror stories in the forum about Nebraska...

does anyone know how the applications get chosen to each Center? 

Also is anyone else on this board using an immigration lawyer? 

YES i cant imagine my husbands stuff is at the texas center and they are not much faster. but we are using a lawyer we have been for some time .

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

so believe that the APP that you all are wanting to know is the USCIS case tracker APP. this app is being used in other forums too as i have been reading through April and may filers forums. but i did read on the may forum that some Potomac for may have been approved ! so good luck to all of you in Potomac they are working hard and Texas center should be finishing up on April hopefully the first weeks in November they will be in may! they are also moving along good.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

i filed for my husband on july 5, 2017 and received my notice of action soon after but havent received anymore updates as of now... i keep checking my case status but no updates on anything... we are having our religious wedding in january 2018 hopefully soon after we receive some good news! crossing my fingers!! its extremely hard living so far away from your spouse! :( 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
22 minutes ago, kelina said:

i filed for my husband on july 5, 2017 and received my notice of action soon after but havent received anymore updates as of now... i keep checking my case status but no updates on anything... we are having our religious wedding in january 2018 hopefully soon after we receive some good news! crossing my fingers!! its extremely hard living so far away from your spouse! :( 

I think you will have NOA2 by the end of December o early January

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.