Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, kfash02 said:

I called and was told to follow what was in the mail sent to me,  buy I made it known to the agent that if I do follow the mail I will end up with the same documents I sent,  so I asked what was wrong with the one I sent,  she now said she will forward it to a supervisor  and it could take 6 weeks but the call dropped and I can't get them since,  well I have mailed my agency to see what next to do,  still waiting for the agency,  Will still call Nvc tomorrow 

Try calling at about 12:30pm or 4:30am our time....you don't get to wait at all to get connected to an agent. Request to speak with a supervisor....you may get really lucky and have the document reviewed on phone.. and then your CC. Note this, may not be as easy to achieve as I've made it sound but some persistence and patience with those agents will definitely work. Good luck.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Ebony1 said:

Try calling at about 12:30pm or 4:30am our time....you don't get to wait at all to get connected to an agent. Request to speak with a supervisor....you may get really lucky and have the document reviewed on phone.. and then your CC. Note this, may not be as easy to achieve as I've made it sound but some persistence and patience with those agents will definitely work. Good luck.

true about the timing,  but I wish it will happen as u have said it,  ,Will give it a try tomorrow and be tenacious about it,  I pray the embassy gives you a date as soon as possible,  I do use a question how are u going about your vaccination history 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, kfash02 said:

true about the timing,  but I wish it will happen as u have said it,  ,Will give it a try tomorrow and be tenacious about it,  I pray the embassy gives you a date as soon as possible,  I do use a question how are u going about your vaccination history 

Thanks....I definitely look forward to getting a date soon. As per the vaccination history, I started getting my shots as soon as the NVC process kicked off since it's also a requirement I have to fulfil where I'd be working.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ebony1 said:

Thanks....I definitely look forward to getting a date soon. As per the vaccination history, I started getting my shots as soon as the NVC process kicked off since it's also a requirement I have to fulfil where I'd be working.

cool u seem well planned,  am taking shots too,  but where do u document them 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, kfash02 said:

cool u seem well planned,  am taking shots too,  but where do u document them 

Well, they didn't accept my immunization card so I had them send me an immunization record form which was filled and validated(stamped) by the facility where I got the shots. I can send a copy to your mail if you want.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Ebony1 said:

Well, they didn't accept my immunization card so I had them send me an immunization record form which was filled and validated(stamped) by the facility where I got the shots. I can send a copy to your mail if you want.

Please can I get a copy of that form,  my email is kfash02@yahoo.com

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ebony1 said:

I sent it already. Please acknowledge receipt. Hope it helps.

Have seen it,  thank you so much, we should get to meet one of these days be it here or over there 

Timeline
7 hours ago, kfash02 said:

Have seen it,  thank you so much, we should get to meet one of these days be it here or over there 

Yes we could. I am just a stone throw from you. My office is off Adeola Odeku but I'm on vacation at the moment.

Edited by Ebony1

Timeline
9 hours ago, Ebony1 said:

Yes we could. I am just a stone throw from you. My office is off Adeola Odeku but I'm on vacation at the moment.

update on this nvc checklist , i called nvc and spoke to a customer care operator who told me maybe my certificate has expired but i explained to her that i got it on the 16th of june 2017 and my scan date is 28 july 2017 , so how could it have expired , so she said she will send it to a supervisor for a review and it could take 4 to 6 weeks , so i said let me speak to a supervisor ,  a supervisor now said the same thing , well i got a mail from my company that i should  get another certificate because this one has expired on their records , so  am thinking of getting another one tomorrow 

Timeline
55 minutes ago, kfash02 said:

update on this nvc checklist , i called nvc and spoke to a customer care operator who told me maybe my certificate has expired but i explained to her that i got it on the 16th of june 2017 and my scan date is 28 july 2017 , so how could it have expired , so she said she will send it to a supervisor for a review and it could take 4 to 6 weeks , so i said let me speak to a supervisor ,  a supervisor now said the same thing , well i got a mail from my company that i should  get another certificate because this one has expired on their records , so  am thinking of getting another one tomorrow 

Yes, you'll need another one for their record and your interview at the embassy but getting a checklist for a PCC that expired when already in with NVC is what I do not understand.

For example, I got mine on 22nd of March, received a checklist on the 16th of June, sent in the same document which was scanned on 21st of June(a day before expiry) and still got a CC.

Thats the problem with NVC agents. They only read out what they've got on their screens. That's why you get contradicting info from them.

I wish you were able to get that supervisor to look into the issue. You need a lot of convincing to achieve that anyway.

I pray its sorted soon enough. Good luck.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Ebony1 said:

Yes, you'll need another one for their record and your interview at the embassy but getting a checklist for a PCC that expired when already in with NVC is what I do not understand.

For example, I got mine on 22nd of March, received a checklist on the 16th of June, sent in the same document which was scanned on 21st of June(a day before expiry) and still got a CC.

Thats the problem with NVC agents. They only read out what they've got on their screens. That's why you get contradicting info from them.

I wish you were able to get that supervisor to look into the issue. You need a lot of convincing to achieve that anyway.

I pray its sorted soon enough. Good luck.

this should be common sence , that if the documents reach them before it expires it should still be alright , now a crazy thing is that if it takes them 3 months to review , then the documents will always be expired 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, kfash02 said:

this should be common sence , that if the documents reach them before it expires it should still be alright , now a crazy thing is that if it takes them 3 months to review , then the documents will always be expired 

I doubt if expiration is the case here. Next time you have an opportunity with a supervisor, try as much as you can in the sweetest of voices to get them to review the document on phone. It doesn't harm to try, you might get lucky. Like I said before, it needs a lot of perseverance.

Edited by Ebony1

Timeline
On 09/19/2017 at 3:56 PM, Ebony1 said:

I doubt if expiration is the case here. Next time you have an opportunity with a supervisor, try as much as you can in the sweetest of voices to get them to review the document on phone. It doesn't harm to try, you might get lucky. Like I said before, it needs a lot of perseverance.

@kfash02Any luck with NVC?

Edited by Ebony1

Timeline
4 hours ago, Ebony1 said:

@kfash02Any luck with NVC?

Not at all,  the supervisor  I spoke with  still says that my file is under review,  but I have done a new police certificate  and sent to my company who will now forward it to them,  well  I have decided to take my mind of it and continue to live my life till they are ready,  any news on your interview  date? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.