Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, sulusum said:

I called very late and rep told me "we don't have interview date for you yet, however I believe that you will have it next time you callย ". Is this just a wish or is there something he knew? Seemsย to me like the latter.ย 

Well let's call Monday evening and find out

ย 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
On 7/29/2017 at 10:24 PM, enigma992 said:

Well let's call Monday evening and find out

ย 

Please share information from call thank you ย wish you luck .:energy:

I have good premonitions for this week:energy:

Edited by green line2017

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Feanix said:

I think everybodyย areย probably demotivated to call after the countless 'not yet's'. Myself being one of those

We have almost succeeded, right now we need faith and motivation do not humiliate we will succeed as long as we believe strongly;)

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Feanix said:

Well I will be the first bearer of bad news. 'No interview date yet, wait for email notification'.ย 

It's not good for a start ,but its just beginย of ย the week so have ย faith .

ย Aย youย ย sure ย  that you don't have wrong scan dataย ย in spread sheet ? ย 08.05. 2016 if this is true this is bad fo sure OMG THIS IS TOO MUCH ย TIME ย FOR ย WAITย 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline
12 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

It's not good for a start ,but its just beginย of ย the week so have ย faith .

ย Aย youย ย sure ย  that you don't have wrong scan dataย ย in spread sheet ? ย 08.05. 2016 if this is true this is bad fo sure OMG THIS IS TOO MUCH ย TIME ย FOR ย WAITย 

The scan date is incorrect. Not sure why that has changed. Was 05/08/17, CC 06/28/2017. Will be 35 days since CC on Wednesday :/ย 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Feanix said:

The scan date is incorrect. Not sure why that has changed. Was 05/08/17, CC 06/28/2017. Will be 35 days since CC on Wednesday :/ย 

OMG ย that is ย great this seams so unrealย ย ย  in a moment for meย 

Edited by green line2017

Timeline

The person calledย NVCย 50 minutes ago and they gave her September date for her/his interview

from other forumย 

Nina1790 vj name on spread sheet . interviewย  9/26/2017

ย They start ย  give date for Septemberย 

Edited by green line2017

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
1 hour ago, Feanix said:

Another person received their interview date on the other page and was informed that embassies are now sending their slots. Let's hope this is a good time for us EB visa categoryย 

I just called and still nothing! Hard to understand what's going on. Other visa types turned the next month'sย schedule and we EBS are still on hold from June and early July cc's.ย ย The number of EBS are already so limited and nonetheless we are waiting much more than others... I was so hopefully at this time but didn't happen again :(.ย 

Edited by sulusum

Timeline
19 minutes ago, sulusum said:

I just called and still nothing! Hard to understand what's going on. Other visa types turned the next month'sย schedule and we EBS are still on hold from June and early July cc's.ย ย The number of EBS are already so limited and nonetheless we are waiting much more than others... I was so hopefully at this time but didn't happen again :(.ย 

I feel you. Kind of losing hope with the whole thing. As somebody previously said, it's kind of like a form a torture. Everyone else is getting interview dates after like 2 weeks at the most and it takes so much longer for EB. The longest I saw U.K. go from the spreadsheet is 29 days but it's already 33 for me and still nothing. Maybe they really have stopped handing out employment visas for a while

Timeline
1 hour ago, miaqat2 said:

So that it for me then. My priority date is no longer current so my interview can't be scheduled. I'll have to wait until it's current again to get a date.ย Good luck to everyone! I need a VJ break! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

How can it go from current to non-current? I thought the PD is set?ย 

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.