BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

@Elliott & Nickey @Jemilyn @Mo7789 @Marie Tancio @Joe&Kelta @Shaunmik

Wow :D

Congrats!!!! (I didn't expect to wake up happy with these news on a Sunday morning!!!!)

Good luck on the rest of your journey!!

WHAT TO DO AFTER NOA2

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Happy SUnday everyone!!!

I missed helluva days on the thread!! Been busy with a few stuff but I still scan through all your exchanges..and preparing for the BArbeque party! :)

@Naes   @JSCGPV need a little bit of help with one question for the Form 134. Regarding question for VALUE OF MY OTHER PERSONAL PROPERTY on the Sponsor's section.. what does that cover? your current house, jewelries, cars etc? 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, maria85 said:

Happy SUnday everyone!!!

I missed helluva days on the thread!! Been busy with a few stuff but I still scan through all your exchanges..and preparing for the BArbeque party! :)

@Naes   @JSCGPV need a little bit of help with one question for the Form 134. Regarding question for VALUE OF MY OTHER PERSONAL PROPERTY on the Sponsor's section.. what does that cover? your current house, jewelries, cars etc? 

I think yes it covers those, but I am not sure about the houses.

I think theres a part about if you live in your house or not... but I am not sure about this it was too complicated so we gave up :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, maria85 said:

Happy SUnday everyone!!!

I would assume you'd leave out real estate from that question, since the next one inquires about any real estate you own and how much it's worth and how much equity you have in it.  I left my apartment off of that question, but I did include my car and an educated guess on pretty much everything else I own.

event.png

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

I think yes it covers those, but I am not sure about the houses.

I think theres a part about if you live in your house or not... but I am not sure about this it was too complicated so we gave up :D

the other one says Real Estate valued at? hahaha. I'm not yet in that "giving up'' zone..maybe in 5 minutes..haha. headache geez!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Van & Tiger said:

I would assume you'd leave out real estate from that question, since the next one inquires about any real estate you own and how much it's worth and how much equity you have in it.  I left my apartment off of that question, but I did include my car and an educated guess on pretty much everything else I own.

so in the real estate section, thats where he puts in his house info? and the personal property is basically car, jewelry.....and.....rice cooker.... !lol  :):) 

Timeline

Can i ask a few more questions..Just wanna make sure this I dont misunderstand any info.. so last 2016, I applied for a tourist visa in Bangkok and was DENIED.

Ds160 states: have you ever been REFUSED a US visa? 

I get it that denied and refusal are one but the same? or is my interpretation wrong?

Thank you for your responses.:) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Now that I have my case number and my case is still at nvc should I wait till my embassy sends me the instruction mail or I could just go ahead and pay for my visa fee and schedule my interview? 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, maria85 said:

Can i ask a few more questions..Just wanna make sure this I dont misunderstand any info.. so last 2016, I applied for a tourist visa in Bangkok and was DENIED.

Ds160 states: have you ever been REFUSED a US visa? 

I get it that denied and refusal are one but the same? or is my interpretation wrong?

Thank you for your responses.:) 

I think it is same... I would think it is but I don't know if theres any other possible interpretation.

3 minutes ago, Patrick orji said:

Now that I have my case number and my case is still at nvc should I wait till my embassy sends me the instruction mail or I could just go ahead and pay for my visa fee and schedule my interview? 

It needs to say ready to be able to schedule or else.

The rest depends on your embassy. you should check how yours work, some lets you do it some wants you to wait till you get instructions from them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, maria85 said:

so in the real estate section, thats where he puts in his house info? and the personal property is basically car, jewelry.....and.....rice cooker.... !lol  :):) 

That is my understanding of it, yes.  Factor in if there are collectibles of any value, cell phones, computers/TVs, that sort of thing.  If you had to sell everything you owned, roughly how much would it be worth all told?  That's how I answered the question.

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

I think it is same... I would think it is but I don't know if theres any other possible interpretation.

It needs to say ready to be able to schedule or else.

The rest depends on your embassy. you should check how yours work, some lets you do it some wants you to wait till you get instructions from them.

Oh Ok Thank YOu

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 2/16/2018 at 10:15 PM, mr0810 said:

My finance is not able to find any dates in Mumbai. It says no dates available. She has tried multiple times. When called US travel docs, they say that slots open up in batches and you have to keep an eye. Irony is that if you attempt to search for interview dates multiple times, it will lock your account for 24-72 hours :(

Does anyone has the same experience?

We had that when we first checked too but the  next day, 3 slots opened up for April 20th. The day after that, the 3 April 20th slots were gone and 2 April 27th slots were open. A couple days after that, there was one April  6th slot open which is the one be booked.  Now I guess there is nothing left.  

My guess is that March/April are full so  they will wait to open June/July soon. However, there is a chance people do cancel their interview and you can take their spot. My lawyer said a lot of consulates don't hold K-1  visa interviews too often :( 

9/1/2015: Met at London Uni

10/18/2015: Started dating :)

6/24/2017: Got engaged!

7/14/2017: Sent i-129F

7/17/2017: NOA1

1/26/2018: NOA2

1/30/2018: Notified of NOA2 on website

2/2/2018: Received NOA2 in the mail

2/6/2018: NVC Recieved

2/6/2018: NVC Case # Assigned

2/9/2018: NVC left for Mumbai Consulate

2/12/2018: Mumbai Consulate Received Case

3/29/2018: Medical in Mumbai

4/3/2018: OFC Appointment (Biometrics)

4/6/2018: Interview: APPROVED

4/13/2018: Visa Status: "Issued"

4/16/2018: POE

6/15/2018: Wedding

7/9/2018: Sent in AP, EAD and AOS

7/16/2018: Fingerprint Recieved

7/17/2018: NOA1

8/1/2018: RFE

9/4/2018: USCIS Recieved RFE

9/13/2018: Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

11/15/2018: New Card Is Being Produced (EAD)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.