BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kev&Viv said:

Maybe they did “touch” our file atleast I hope. Does anybody know?

Unless everyone including September October and even cases that already got approved in may got something no.

it was the app not uscis.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Jeff_9802 said:

What is the rule for bringing pets (cats or dogs) into the US?

I have one german shepperd .and rule so far i know that the pet should be atleast 4 months old and have ribes and other vaccination done  atleast 1 month ago before flying to us

Timeline
32 minutes ago, julyk12017 said:

@Naes, how did you know before even the app was updated that I'll get a RFE?

So it looks like I had RFE on Feb 9th. How long do they come to arrive in mail? I haven't received anything yet in mail. For those of you who are wondering, July 10th NOA1

I knew? 

Oh you mean the list.. I don't know it must have been a mistake or I maybe saw you post about something you worried.

or I'm a fortune teller. 

Cause i thought @Tom & Kylie <3 was approved and didn't put them in the list then they got approved! 

I should go get myself a crystal ball 🤔

answer to the real question: 4 - 10 days usually.

Edited by Naes

17 minutes ago, Naes said:

I knew? 

Oh you mean the list.. I don't know it must have been a mistake or I maybe saw you post about something you worried.

or I'm a fortune teller. 

Cause i thought @Tom & Kylie <3 was approved and didn't put them in the list then they got approved! 

I should go get myself a crystal ball 🤔

answer to the real question: 4 - 10 days usually.

Can you please use your fortune telling abilities to see what my RFE is for and when will I get my approval? :P

On a serious note, are RFE something small or something major or either?

Timeline
Just now, julyk12017 said:

Can you please use your fortune telling abilities to see what my RFE is for and when will I get my approval? :P

On a serious note, are RFE something small or something major or either?

Well I remember you asking about how long an rfe takes or something like that? Which means you were kind of expecting it.. so you tell me :D 

but dont worry rfe rfe is not the worst thing and most gets approved in less than a month. So it depends on how fast you'll send it.

I've been reading cases of interviews on vj tonight, and some people say that they were believe that their case was denied before it arrived at the embassy, which makes no sense to me. But got me wondering if it's possible. On another note we are  calling NVC tomorrow to see if we have any updates!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

hello guys and girls my case is the following NOA1 July 20, 2017 NOA2 January 27, 2018 I already have my number from the NVC - BGT but they say that until I get the fart instructions I will start with the interview process my question When should I wait for these inscriptions to arrive? What happens if I pass my interview process without first having the instructions from the NVC?

MANY THANKS I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
hello guys and girls my case is the following NOA1 July 20, 2017 NOA2 January 27, 2018 I already have my number from the NVC - BGT
but they say that until I get the fart instructions I will start with the interview process my question When
should I wait for these inscriptions to arrive?
 What happens if I pass my interview process without first having the instructions from the NVC?

7 minutes ago, Eli Lemus said:

hello guys and girls my case is the following NOA1 July 20, 2017 NOA2 January 27, 2018 I already have my number from the NVC - BGT
but they say that until I get the fart instructions I will start with the interview process my question When
should I wait for these inscriptions to arrive?
 What happens if I pass my interview process without first having the instructions from the NVC?

Hi, Eli! You should remove your full name on this website.

Here's a few links that might be helpful:
http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Colombia&cty=Bogota - This is a link to the Columbia portal. A lot of the information about your embassy is there.

Here's a good timeline of when you can start to expect things:
http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

It is unlikely that you can do your interview until you get the paperwork from your embassy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi guys,

Here in Thailand is Valentine day and my man got hard copy of NOA2 "HAPPY VALENTINE JULY FILLERS" :luv:

Please let me ask, so my man have to call NVC within 2-3 weeks? or NVC will send an e-mail of our case number to him?

Thank you in advance!!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ThaiJenny said:

Hi guys,

Here in Thailand is Valentine day and my man got hard copy of NOA2 "HAPPY VALENTINE JULY FILLERS" :luv:

Please let me ask, so my man have to call NVC within 2-3 weeks? or NVC will send an e-mail of our case number to him?

Thank you in advance!!

He doesn't have to call.

He may call starting from about 7-8 days.

but they will send him an email when the number is created and it is in transit.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I know this must get asked a lot, and I do apologize. However, I just booked a last minute trip to see my fiancé in 25 days... Did anyone have difficulty visiting the US with a visa pending? What should I bring with me in case I get questioned about it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.