BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
1 minute ago, Iuliia said:

I hope so!

If you can make it through this, imagine what a walk in the park actually being together will be. Stay positive!!! <3 <3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Naes said:

Giirrrrrllll

are you crazy?? They just touching those!!! No giving up! Do you see this huge family around you?

we are all waiting together! It is less than a month to go!!! If you're still here after that month, I'll be hanging out with you every single day ok?

you came this far! Do you know how many people actually couldn't make it? You did! 

I just had 10 withdrawals in August last week! You are still here with a loving partner!

Go wash face read one of our silly talks and go to the page before to look at the pink genie called @JSCGPV! Smile and tomorrow we are all going to do it 1 more time, with feelings!

(I so hope you're female otherwise this will be soooo embarrassing)

Yes I am female!!!!;) 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Iuliia said:

Yes I am female!!!!;) 

So I saved my self from a big embarrassment :) 

please stay with us just a bit more!

they're touching everywhere in July right now! And NVC got faster too! So many good news overall 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

My timeline got back 1 more day!!!!

Do you know why I'm saying this here??

it got back because of july approvals moving forward! It got back because we have lurkers who just doesn't join the conversation but apparently getting approvals! It got back which means overall is getting better!

it got back because we are at the part where july will party! 🎉 🥂

And i was tempted to check my timeline... Yes, it did move back one day!!! 💝 💝💝 💝 more july 10 please! Il rest my excitement for tomorrow's results again.. Time for coffee!! 😀😀

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
39 minutes ago, CaseyCobos said:

If you can make it through this, imagine what a walk in the park actually being together will be. Stay positive!!! <3 <3

Thanks for support!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

My timeline got back 1 more day!!!!

Do you know why I'm saying this here??

it got back because of july approvals moving forward! It got back because we have lurkers who just doesn't join the conversation but apparently getting approvals! It got back which means overall is getting better!

it got back because we are at the part where july will party! 🎉 🥂

Yay!!!! Mine has changed one day too! Go July filers!

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Yas !!! mine moved back 1 day too !!!!

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey everyone! My NOA2 date is January 25th so I should hopefully be receiving my case number within the next couple of weeks. I'm hoping for a march medical appointment and an early April Interview. However, my wedding is booked for July 14th and i won't be moving out to the states until mid-june. I read somewhere yesterday that NOA2 is only valid for 120 days...does this mean I'll have to move over earlier than June?? or does it just mean that i have to complete the medical and interview within 120 days of being approved??

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lorna&Alex said:

Hey everyone! My NOA2 date is January 25th so I should hopefully be receiving my case number within the next couple of weeks. I'm hoping for a march medical appointment and an early April Interview. However, my wedding is booked for July 14th and i won't be moving out to the states until mid-june. I read somewhere yesterday that NOA2 is only valid for 120 days...does this mean I'll have to move over earlier than June?? or does it just mean that i have to complete the medical and interview within 120 days of being approved??

The validity of your noa2 should be written on it. So yes unless you extend that period, you should probably move your interview before that expiration date.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello July Filers,

Today i just received that my case is now ready in Manila US embassy!

Lucky day today!

Good luck everyone!

Timeline
1 minute ago, dgal29 said:

Got our case number yesterday! Yay!

NOA1 - july20

NOA2 - january24

NVC Case # - february 5

I can see a lot of noa2 approvals too!! Yay! Praying that everyone will get theirs sooon 🎉 

Now I’m kinda lost seeing ceac tracker is not working with k1 visa anymore 😢

Don't be your embassy should be sending you your package by mail or email now, just wait for that.

or you can contact your embassy about it and let them know.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Lorna&Alex said:

Yay glad you got yours too! 

5 minutes ago, Naes said:

Don't be your embassy should be sending you your package by mail or email now, just wait for that.

or you can contact your embassy about it and let them know.

Alright I will wait few more days to hear from them first. (Hoping I can haha)

Thank you @Naes for always helping 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.