BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nafisa & Bryce said:

Thanks, I wondered if any came  earlier than VJ estimated. I’ve seen lots of posts from people passing their estimates, that’s interesting. Congrats on the NOA2, hopefully the next stage goes quickly for you! 

Thank you!

Haha, we only didn't pass our estimate because VJ kept pushing the date farther and farther back. 

K-1 Timeline:

Spoiler

7/01/2017: I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox 📫

7/05/2017: Signed & Delivered to USCIS (Received Date)🖋

7/06/2017:  NOA1 Date 📆

7/10/2017: Received text and email from USCIS; case transferred to CSC 🚚

7/14/2017: NOA1 Hard Copy Received 📪 🚚

1/19/2018: NOA2 Text and Email!! 📱💻
1/23/2018: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 📪
1/29/2018: NVC Received I-129F 📨
2/14/2018: Case Number Assigned👨‍💻

2/14/2018: NVC Sent Case to Embassy 📤
2/20/2018: Embassy Received 📨
3/02/2018: Medical 👨‍⚕️
3/06/2018: Interview - APPROVED!👨🏻‍⚖️
3/22/2018: Visa in Hand 📖
3/25/2018: US Entry (POE YYZ) 🛬

4/06/2018: I married my best friend! 🤵🏽👰🏾💍❤️☺️

AoS Timeline:

05/26/2018: I-485/I-131/I-765 sent to Chicago Lockbox

05/29/2018: Received Date

06/01/2018: NOA1 Date (I-485, I-765, I-131)

06/15/2018: Biometrics Letter

06/28/2018: Biometrics Done 

09/22/2018: EAD/AP Approved

09/29/2018: Combo Card Arrived

06/26/2019: Green Card Approved 

07/xx/2019: Received Green Card 

RoC Timeline:

04/30/2021: I-751 sent to Arizona Lockbox

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Maybe my writing was confusing sorry.

people in May for g325a rfe because it didn't expire back then and it was the transposition period. That for. was expired by the time you guys filed so it wasn't even available anymore! No worries.

and what I meant by the rejection (and firstly if anyone was rejected for this they get rejected in the very first week) is because people sent expired forms or wrong forms (well you guys are waiting pretty long so I wouldn't worry about that!)

A bit confused haha, so if anything they would just throw away that form and keep the i129f ? 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Guys where's Dave?

@Dave and Kate

hey are you guys ok?

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

A bit confused haha, so if anything they would just throw away that form and keep the i129f ? 

They would keep it but I don't think it affects anything as you already wrote everything in the new I-129f (13 pages version)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Guys where's Dave?

@Dave and Kate

hey are you guys ok?

They would keep it but I don't think it affects anything as you already wrote everything in the new I-129f (13 pages version)

thank you,  i was worried!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

thank you,  i was worried!

Really sorry for my wording earlier.

I shouldn't type early in the morning and late at nights....

Timeline
1 minute ago, TarahTolga0904 said:

I've been another one of your lurkers for a while now, and just wanted to share some positive vibes and good news. We got our noa1 on July 7th, and received our noa2 yesterday afternoon. I was alerted through text, email and an app. My fiance is Turkish. Hoping for a fast case # but I've learned to hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. (Still hoping he will be here by April though :D

Good luck to you all alerted I hope all of you get your noa2 so soon! Yall are all awesome!

Yayyy fellow Turkish! Congratulations!!!

im guessing his name is Tolga then hehe. Good luck with the rest of the journey and here is what to do next and please insert your case to our NVC tracking list.

NVC - (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Naes said:

Yayyy fellow Turkish! Congratulations!!!

im guessing his name is Tolga then hehe. Good luck with the rest of the journey and here is what to do next and please insert your case to our NVC tracking list.

NVC - (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you so much! You've been a tremendous help! Yes my fiance is Tolga Hmm how did you guess? lol I really appreciate this information. ^_^

Recieved Joint Sponsors Packet- 05/16/2011

Sent Application via UPS to US Embassy in Ankara- 5/17/2011

Embassy recieved Application- 5/18/2011

On 5/31/2011 Called Embassy to Inquire about application-received interview date for 7/12/2011

Interview-waited 2.5 hours-lasted 5-10 minutes. APPROVED!!!! YAY!!!

What a surprise!!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, TarahTolga0904 said:

Thank you so much! You've been a tremendous help! Yes my fiance is Tolga Hmm how did you guess? lol I really appreciate this information. ^_^

I was actually wondering from your nickname for a while (I can't see the countries from smartphone hehe)

really happy for both of you.. I'm not in Turkey so don't know much about the embassy but if anything I can help just tel me :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I don't understand the USCIS app.  4 of the 5 alert cases (similar to mine) are from the USA.  Why would you apply for K1 visa if you are from the USA?  But congratulations to the approvals.

Timeline
Just now, Jeff_9802 said:

I don't understand the USCIS app.  4 of the 5 alert cases (similar to mine) are from the USA.  Why would you apply for K1 visa if you are from the USA?  But congratulations to the approvals.

In that app it just shows what the application owner put in the app. So if they didn't put their own country but just put USA it shows that.

same with the noa dates, if they put notice date instead of received we will also see different results on other apps or website.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Naes said:

a January 9 noa2 just received case number... my tears won't stop (also because one more person out of this dark!!) I'm so happy today

That's a great news for all of us! really really great news :)  when we got our NOA2 this week hopefully NVC case number will be faster too

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.