AjinaX

K-1 Fiance(e) VISA

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

So, we are new to this and we will like to know EVERYTHING we have to do in order to get faster VISA (I read tips but would also like to know all of yours expiriances).
Also, we sent out our form, my fiance (he is from US), and we realized we needed to sent a check, so we read somewehere that it's better to just resend it again (even thought the form wasnt sent bak to us yet).
The problem is he is currently in my country and he is not able to send check out under his bank account and only throu his sister/mother bank. Will this still get approved?
The next thing is, we didn't copy and send out passport. (Wasnt stated in their official site).
Also for evidance, his mother made a scrabook (have no idea what she made cuz she did this originally on her own), but for evidance we did send a link to our youtube channel where there are RECORDS and date of when the records were taken. (I thou this would be way better evidence then any other, but it's not attachment, is there possibility to be denied still?).

Sorry but your I-29F was not properly filed and was totally incomplete. It might be rejected. If that happens, you better re-submit a full petition package. You'll require the following for your package:

1) Completed I-129F

2) Current fee of $535 by check or postal order

3) Completed G-1145 if you want to receive text and e-mail notification for when USCIS receives your petition

4) Passport photos of both petitioner and beneficiary

5) I-94 record of beneficiary if visited the US

6) Passport biographical page and passport stamp of entry into the US if applicable

7) Birth certificate and translation if  applicable

8) Divorce decree if applicable

9) Various evidences of having met in the last 2 years prior to filing

10) Various evidences of bona fide relationship

Everything submitted in your package should be printed on sheets of paper. Shouldn't be attaching a scrapbook because everything submitted needs to be scanned into their system.

You can refer to these links for further information but with caution as they haven't been updated:

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

G-325A is no longer needed as it has been incorporated into the current I-129F form. The fee was revised back in 12/23/2016 from $340 to $535.

All the best ;)

Edited by KULtoATL

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

My sincerest gratitude to all VJers, especially the late geowrian.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I would wait for the RFE and send all missing information needed. You're going to send more than a check. Is your YouTube the only evidence? If so, you're going to have to send more with the check. Nobody is going to take the time to look at your YouTube link

There is no quick with Visas. I think Fiancee visa is synonymous with SLOW. Best to have the proper expectations from the start IMO.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yup, just wait for the RFE.

K1 Visa | MNL - SFO

May 29, 2005 = Together since ❤️

April 24, 2016 = Engaged (11 years later)

September 3, 2016 = Mailed USPS to Lewisville, TX

September 6, 2016 = Delivered to Lewisville, TX

September 9, 2016 = Processed I129F payment

September 9, 2016 = NOA1 Received Email/Text, Case sent to CSC

September 15, 2016 = NOA1 Hard copy in mail

October 18, 2016 = USCIS case status Approved

November 14, 2016 = NVC Case Number (via phone)

November 18, 2016 = CEAC Status "READY" US Embassy Manila

December 22 & 28, 2016 = Eligibility Letter via Email

January 10, 2017     = Medical Exam

January 23-25, 2017 = Sputum Test

March 27, 2017    = Culture Results

March 15, 2017    = Psychiatric Evaluation

April 24, 2017       = Appointment Interview

May 1, 2017         = Visa on Hand (Status "Approved" April 27 or 28)

May 3, 2017         = CFO

May 11, 2017       = Arrival in the US

June 20, 2017      = Married!!!

Adjustment of Status | SF

August 11, 2017   = Sent out to Chicago PO Box

August 14, 2017   = Arrived at Chicago PO Box

August 15, 2017   = Case was received status

August 17, 2017   = 3 Email/Text notifications - Case sent to NBC

August 21, 2017   = NOA1 in mail for all 3

September 1, 2017 = Received Biometrics appt letter

September 15, 2017 = Biometrics DONE

October 17, 2017    = Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

November 2, 2017  = EAD/AP New Card Being Produced

November 6, 2017   = Hardcopy letter Approval notices of EAD/AP in mail

November 7, 2017   = Card was Mailed to me

November 10, 2017  =Combo Card received.

Renewed combo card = July 10, 2018 (No response)

Ready to be scheduled= January 18, 2019

Email of notification = January 24, 2019

Interview Schedule   = February 25, 2019

New Card Being Produced = February 26, 2019

Green Card                 = March 2, 2019

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.