27 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Doesn't matter any center... but be honest about your filing as they have all the details. So they will spk to you abt our intention to visit on tourist as ur family has already filed.

Yes visit Visa B1/B2

Well to be precise - it's decide by the embassy what duration his visa will be. Can be 10 years. Can be 5 months visa. Can be 2 years but 1 entry not multiple entry. Then on the border the officer can give you 2 weeks stay, it's not always 6 months. 

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

09.2015 - Green Card received.  

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

01.08.2018 - RoC approved. 

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My aunt applied us for us immigrant visa to her sister. And we are accompany..she apply us in 2003 and we receive the welcome letter through NVC in May 2015. It takes 13 to 14 years approximately for your visa in schedule after applying date.

16 hours ago, utman said:

is there any way to speed up procedure

Nope. You're in line waiting for a visa number to become available. Until that happens, there's nothing that can be done.

1 hour ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

Anybody please tell me about the administrative processing. Our interview was on 9th May 2017. CO told us thay our documents are ok and they kept our passports. After 8 to 10 mins interview CO give us tha form 221g and tick the other documents option and asked us to send the DNA reports which were slightly missing to them. I send them the reports through email after two days of interview and ACS Islamabad give us a quick response and us to wait. Now we are in so conflict and frustrated to know about our visas because our case is still going under adminstratrive processing. Is their anything for us to worry?

Please start your own thread for your issue. Thank you.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

• 6 months later...
Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 6/14/2017 at 2:33 AM, utman said:

my sister applied me f4 visa in 20o4 how much i will have to wait for that plz guide

and can i apply for us visit visa while my f4 is still under process 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/13/2017 at 2:03 PM, utman said:

my sister applied me f4 visa in 2012 how much i will have to wait for that plz guide

and can i apply for us visit visa while my f4 is still under process 

2026 and  yes you can apply for visa but it depends on embassy.

Sometimes they can give you visit visa but most likely not if you have immigration pending.

*** Zombie Thread from 2017 closed. Please do not reply in old threads.

VJ Moderation

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.