stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, toothpicks said:

For everyone who's gotten their NOA1 a few days later: did you expedite or send it through regular USPS?

I sent mine in a priority mail envelope at the post office. Sent on June 1st, and they received it on the 6th. NOA1 on the 8th

MEETING

April 7th, 2017: Met Maricel in a Facebook group created by a friend of mine.

May 17th, 2017: Flying to Manila to see Maricel for the first time.

May 18th, 2017: Met Maricel at the airport in Manila.

May 24th, 2017: Proposed to Maricel and got engaged.

May 30th, 2017: Returned to the USA from the Philippines.

January 25th, 2018: Next trip to the Philippines! Chicago-Taipei-Manila

February 6th, 2018: Return back to the US

April 9th, 2018: Next trip to the Philippines, this time to spend time with Maricel's family and bring her back to the USA!

April 18th, 2018: Departing the Philippines for the USA! POE: Chicago, Illinois

June 16th, 2018: Wedding day!

I-129F / K1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS

June 1st, 2017: Completed and mailed the I-129f package.

June 6th, 2017: Received NOA1. Petition routed to the California Service Center

September 14th, 2017: Maricel attended her morning CFO seminar in Manila.

December 31st, 2017: Received RFE from USCIS - Needed G325a from both of us.

January 5th, 2018: Mailed back RFE reply

January 8th, 2018: California Service Center received our RFE reply.

January 23rd, 2018: Received NOA2!

February 2nd, 2018: NVC received our petition, assigned MNL case number and forwarded our petition to the US Embassy in Manila.

February 3rd, 2018: Submitted the DS-160.

February 5th, 2018: Paid embassy fee at BPI

February 12th, 2018: Medical exam at St Luke's Extension Clinic in Ermita, Manila. -PASSED

February 26th, 2018: Embassy interview in Manila at 7:10am -PASSED

March 1st, 2018: Visa in hand!

March 5th: Going back to CFO to get her sticker. -PASSED

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PROCESS

July 13th, 2018: Mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131 to USCIS Chicago lock box.

July 31st, 2018: AOS case accepted by USCIS, and routed to National Benefits Center for Processing.

August 14th, 2018: Received RFE for I-485, sent response.

August 24th, 2018: Biometrics appointment in St Louis, Missouri

August 30th, 2018: E-mail notice that her interview is ready to be scheduled!

March 11th, 2019: Interview day! - PASSED

March 14th, 2019: Green card has been mailed!

March 18th, 2019: Green card in hand! (Next step not until 1 year and 9 months from issue date. AKA Removal of Conditions)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS PROCESS

December 21,2020: Filed for Removal of Conditions I-751

January 30,2021: NOA - Nebraska Service Center - 18-month extension!

images.jpg

17 hours ago, Trinab80 said:

Hi June Filers!!!!

Just wanted to say to everyone congratulations on starting the first leg of this journey!!!!! I'm a May Filer that just "lurks" at other monthly forums to see updates and learn of other experiences that others have.

Please don't forget to create your timeline and make sure to update it with the dates appropriate to your case as this will become helpful to not just yourself but others that filed within the same month. It also keeps the estimated dates as close as accurate as possible. If you see that your date has changed a day or two away or closer, no worries!!!  Just simply means that either other members are not updating their timelines accurately or that they are and things are staying as close to schedule as possible (with the USCIS, there's really never a schedule with them these days....lol)

If you guys have questions, don't be afraid to ask others within your forum or other forums. Right now, December/January filers are having their interview or scheduling their interviews. February/March are receiving NOA2's and heading over the NVC/Embassy stages.

Last piece of advice (which is even hard for me to follow at times)...........PATIENCE IS THE NAME OF THIS GAME!!!! If you have it, then make sure to keep it; but if not, make sure to get some or you will stress yourself out. Remember, this process is just a "process". The happy ending is only a few months away!

Good Luck to everyone on their journey!!!! :D

Good luck to you and your SO as well :):)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
10 hours ago, toothpicks said:

For everyone who's gotten their NOA1 a few days later: did you expedite or send it through regular USPS?

I send it 2nd day priority, Tuesday afternoon with notification of delivery on Thursday morning, and the NOA1 came late Monday afternoon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, KandW said:

Hi guys!

Just received (via email) our I-797 with the WAC receipt number. Is this the NOA1?

Oh, 🤔 , I got an email with the WAC and it said that the I-797 would follow via mail in a week or so. But with the WAC you can register to track your case at USCIS. 😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 hours ago, KandW said:

Hi guys!

Just received (via email) our I-797 with the WAC receipt number. Is this the NOA1?

That is the NOA1 - you'll get your hard copy about a week later in the mail :-)

Congrats

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is my first forum post on this site. I submitted my I-129F fiaqnce Visa on 06/14/17. I received the text/e-mail notification on 06/21/17. Waiting for the NOA1 now. This whole process of falling in love, having a long distance relationship, and filing a K-1 is quite the ordeal. I'm praying it all goes well.

18 hours ago, elwoodicious said:

Oh, 🤔 , I got an email with the WAC and it said that the I-797 would follow via mail in a week or so. But with the WAC you can register to track your case at USCIS. 😁

Sorry, wrong quoted :)

Edited by Stemar

13 hours ago, elwoodicious said:

Speaking of USCIS, this is the funniest font combination to me ever. Like a 💃🏽 to a 🤖...

594bfcc1171bd_ScreenShot2017-06-22at13_21_16.thumb.png.75e544da97e4bfc7fac0a5d10e43f5bd.png

😂

Hahahaha, yeah thats a good one!!!

17 hours ago, Mugo&miley said:

Hello another june filer here.. We sent the packet june 15, uscis recieved it june 19 and finally the noa1 came yesterday june 21 :) good luck to us everyone! 

Oh yes, we Need the good luck, and a lot of Patience :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.