1,454 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 minute ago, dmmv said:

Your online status. Is there an update like there is for when an interview is scheduled ? Or do they just mail the EAD card out with no notice. 

Normally they do, but I've heard of cases that they hadn't. Who knows what is happening, why the delay, they still have EAD under c9 takes 90 days but everyone is already pass day 100. Ours is like day 106. We did SR 9 days ago and it was completed same day but nothing has changed and I haven't received anything in the mail. Status is still the same.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, seal72 said:

Normally they do, but I've heard of cases that they hadn't. Who knows what is happening, why the delay, they still have EAD under c9 takes 90 days but everyone is already pass day 100. Ours is like day 106. We did SR 9 days ago and it was completed same day but nothing has changed and I haven't received anything in the mail. Status is still the same.

How did you check your SR? They told us that they wouldn't give us any info until the 30 days were up. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jass said:

How did you check your SR? They told us that they wouldn't give us any info until the 30 days were up. 

We requested SR under those affected by hurricane harvey, it's something available for those affected by it, since we live in Houston. So the same day we requested it there were 3 changes online on I 765 under case history, officer was assigned, response was sent and request completed. But that was 9 days ago and nothing on the mail and no card being produced.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, seal72 said:

We requested SR under those affected by hurricane harvey, it's something available for those affected by it, since we live in Houston. So the same day we requested it there were 3 changes online on I 765 under case history, officer was assigned, response was sent and request completed. But that was 9 days ago and nothing on the mail and no card being produced.

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm in Ga where Irma just hit but nothing like Houston. Hopefully something will move soon with your case 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Just received notice that my EAD card was mailed to me. It went from "name was updated" a 9/12 to "card was mailed to me" on 9/14.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, GunnerGalactico said:

Just received notice that my EAD card was mailed to me. It went from "name was updated" a 9/12 to "card was mailed to me" on 9/14.

Congratulations! Did you raise an SR?

Filed I-130, I-485 and I-765 at Chicago, IL

Field Office - San Jose, CA

Married - 01/28/17 

PD - 05/31/17

NOA1 (I-485, I-130, I-765) - 06/09/17 (Receipts start with MSC)

Biometrics - 06/27/17

"Interview Ready to be Scheduled" - 08/14/17

"Interview Scheduled" - 09/12/17

Interview NOA - 09/15/17

Interview Date - 10/13/17

EAD "Card in Production" - 09/19/17 (112 Days)

EAD "Case Approved" - 09/20/17

EAD "Card Mailed" - 09/21/17

EAD Approval Letter Received - 09/23/17

EAD Received - 09/25/17

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 minutes ago, niknik said:

Congratulations! Did you raise an SR?

I asked for an expedite request on 9/7 based on loss of income, and also contacted my state senator's office the same day. The expedite request was completed on 9/9. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jass said:

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm in Ga where Irma just hit but nothing like Houston. Hopefully something will move soon with your case 

Thank you! As a matter of fact just received 4 txts with updated information. My card is being produced as of today! We wish you and everyone waiting a fast positive response! 

Timeline

05/26/17 Package sent via FedEx

05/31/17 Package delivered signed by J. C.
06/07/17 (3) Email/Txt Confirmations
06/12/17 (3) NOAs  Received I-130, I-485, I-765
06/16/17 Biometrics Appointment received
06/26/17 Biometrics done
09/05/17 SR 
09/05/17 Assigned to an Officer
09/05/17 SR Completed
09/14/17 New card is being produced 

Timeline

Update on our case. We called USCIS to check on our SR. Because it has been past the 90 days, he submitted a different request and we should get a letter within the next 5 days to explain what is going on. He said that he didn't see anything wrong with the case so it is probably because the service center is behind.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jass said:

Update on our case. We called USCIS to check on our SR. Because it has been past the 90 days, he submitted a different request and we should get a letter within the next 5 days to explain what is going on. He said that he didn't see anything wrong with the case so it is probably because the service center is behind.

I called and did this as well (for Hartford office) but was told it'd take 30 days to get them to look into it, instead of 5

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/14/2017 at 11:06 AM, Yuks said:

Hi All,

I received today the notification of the interview.

We're so excited.

we submitted the documents on June 2nd

We received the noa on June 20th

Fingerprints on july14th

notification for interview received september 14th

Interview date October 17th.

Do you know what do we need to bring and prepare for the interview???

Thanks

I'm gonna message you my own checklist from the checklist they gave. I'm adjusted for K1 visa too 😊

Timeline
2 hours ago, Talmanes said:

I called and did this as well (for Hartford office) but was told it'd take 30 days to get them to look into it, instead of 5

2 hours ago, Talmanes said:

So you had already completed an SR? We did one a few weeks ago and they told us it would take 30 days. We hit our 30 days and this is why he is doing this request 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

This morning I received the update of my I-765 "card is being produced".

Several weeks before, based on other members's timelines provided on VisaJourney without expedition, I set on my phone calendar that today is " expected of EAD being produced", which is exactly today I received the "card is being produced" update of my i-765.

So I suggest to research the members timelines around with yours, and with the Visa Journey's data helps, the estimation could be accurate.

Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.