Boiler

'Enough is enough': Theresa May says there's been 'far too much tolerance' of 'evil' Islamist extremism in the UK

340 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
Just now, Jacque67 said:

True, but people have to push their agendas!

this is about men, without jobs, isolated, spending all their time on the Internet ( hmm), and getting radicalized. The Saudis fund such radicalisation ....but hey deals with Blackwater .

spread the hate.

incredible that the us president was citing drudge report..and is now playing golf after misquoting the mayor of London.

as mattis said"I like to learn about something before I speak"

And right on cue, it's Donnie time. :pop: 

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

12 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Born and bred in London...family and friends there...carry on

Doesn't make you any kind of expert in anything

Everything crossed for a smooth and stress free journey

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

1. It's either the second or third time you have asked me in threads have I read the link.

2. I reread the article and still don't see anything about the Saudi's attacking London last night

The article did not say Saudis attacked last night.  There are important questions about the funding of radical teachers in the west by Saudi Citizens. 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Mr&Mrs G. said:

But you are the resident Town Crier around here everyday with your megaphone, a real click magnet.

That is a good pun plus 100

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ccneat said:

The article did not say Saudis attacked last night.  There are important questions about the funding of radical teachers in the west by Saudi Citizens. 

Think it's time for a meme for this crowd;)

Timeline

An investigation into the foreign funding and support of jihadi groups that was authorised by David Cameron may never be published, the Home Office has admitted.

The inquiry into revenue streams for extremist groups operating in the UK was commissioned by the former prime minister and is thought to focus on Saudi Arabia, which has repeatedly been highlighted by European leaders as a funding source for Islamist jihadis. 

The investigation was launched as part of a deal with the Liberal Democrats in exchange for the party supporting the extension of British airstrikes against Islamic State into Syria in December 2015.

Tom Brake, the Lib Dem foreign affairs spokesman, has written to the prime minister asking her to confirm that the investigation will not be shelved. 

The Observer reported in January last year that the Home Office’s extremism analysis unit had been directed by Downing Street to investigate overseas funding of extremist groups in the UK, with findings to be shown to Theresa May, then home secretary, and Cameron.

However, 18 months later, the Home Office confirmed the report had not yet been completed and said it would not necessarily be published, calling the contents “very sensitive”.

from the guardian article cited previously ...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/31/sensitive-uk-terror-funding-inquiry-findings-may-never-be-published-saudi-arabia

Edited by Jacque67

Timeline
1 minute ago, Leon & Mylen said:

Does anyone have a theory as to why the U.K. Is seeing more instances of this and we are not?  

Good question.

my thoughts are England is a lot smaller so the disenfranchised are squeezed together in smaller pockets. Brb

58 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

There are people that say this is the new normal.. horrific violence I mean. My husband points out to me that there is horrific violence that goes on in our American cities every single day. And no they aren't people wanting to kill others for some religious ideology, but they are people murdering others for any reason or no reason at all. As a person who grew up in the city of daily violence it was the normal then. And it is the normal now. Can hatred in all it's forms be cured? Unlikely... but it is the real problem that is rarely addressed. People in the UK are not as vigilant as they can be. My husband will admit this, because violence is not the same problem there as it is here. When armed officers patrol the streets, people often react fearfully instead of feeling more confident or safe. Look online right now and you'll see the hatred spewed as the new knee-jerk reaction. What they don't realize is that they are doing exactly what the murderers want. Their hatred is contributing to part of the problem. The UK having bombers with religious and political ideology isn't new and they shouldn't kid themselves about that. They've been there before. Where did hatred get them then?

There certainly is horrific violence going on every day. Lots of hatred out there for many reasons, it's a deep rooted problem. It's sad that it has become normal. 

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline
14 minutes ago, ccneat said:

But it doesn't prove anything to do with the attack in London last night, you can be radicalized in London with English money.   

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Leon & Mylen said:

Does anyone have a theory as to why the U.K. Is seeing more instances of this and we are not?  

Refusal to integrate with the wider community, it's always them and us.

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

1 minute ago, spookyturtle said:

Very strict gun laws in the U.K. Compared to the US. 

Not following your logic on this.  Can you elaborate further in making the connection for me?  Thanks!

barata-gif-3.gif

4 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Good question.

my thoughts are England is a lot smaller so the disenfranchised are squeezed together in smaller pockets. Brb

This and the PC mentality, I mean how long was Abu Hamza allowed to preach his hatred in the streets before they finally stopped him.

Everything crossed for a smooth and stress free journey