2,532 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Girl from Celebes said:

I'm glad you had it insured. 

One question that tickled me, though. How come the USPS worker mailed it to the wrong address that it was clearly enough stating go to California not in Texas? :huh:

that is what i would like to know. on the envelope it has stamped "found loose in mail" so im not sure why it was mailed to houston, it should have been returned to me. 

8/22/15 Received notice of interview "call in letter" for September 1st 8am

9/01/15 AOS Interview Houston-APPROVED!

9/01/15 Card in production, Welcome notice has been mailed

9/05/15 Welcome Notice Received

9/08/15 Greencard was mailed

9/10/15 GREENCARD RECEIVED!!!!!!!!

ROC

6/2/17 mailed I-751 to csc priority mail

7/1/17 I-751 returned rejected (multiple items)

7/3/17 I-751 mailed again with signature confirmation

7/6/17 second I-751 delivered and signed for by Daniel Manchaca

7/10/17  Check Cashed

7/10/17  NOA

7/22/17  Biometrics letter for 8/2/17

8/02/17 Biometrics appointment DONE

3/05/18 case moved to local office

8/25/18 Extension letter (18 months)

9/29/18 service request submitted

10/06/18 response to service request

10/11/18  approved. No RFE, no interview

10/16/18  approval letter received in the mail

10/19/18 greencard received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
On 6/29/2017 at 6:03 PM, charmed2006 said:

Ksenia_O! Thank you!

Wow, one year, then the 10 year card will not be of use that long, as we are ready for citizenship. 

Lol.. $$$$

can u apply for citizenship while u have the roc pending?

We are moving to our new house this weekend. The WAC# on my NOA1 is invalid whenever I check my status online but the WAC on the ASC Appointment letter we got for me and my son's biometrics appointment are both ok although it says its CRI89. Now for the online change of address, it requires that I key in receipt number for I-751. it keeps telling me my receipt number (found on NOA1) is invalid. Should I use the number on the Biometrics appointment instead and use it as I-751 receipt. CRI89 is not on the dropdown list. Little lost here. Appreciate any input! Thank you in advance! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
19 hours ago, janet&adonis said:

im pretty sure it was the us postal service because they stated that my package was delivered in Laguna niguel  but when I receive the rejected application it showed that a united states postal worker mailed my package in a usps envelope to Houston so it was opened in California post office. 

i had the package insured so i will be filing a claim

Was thinking of you.. So sorry it happened to you, guys.. But I'm really glad you finally know what happened  - there is nothing worse for me, than to not  know what's going on...

But still - so much really sensitive info we collected to submit our ROC... I DO hope it's somewhere in USCIS,..

Wish you all the best!!!

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Whitechocolove said:

We are moving to our new house this weekend. The WAC# on my NOA1 is invalid whenever I check my status online but the WAC on the ASC Appointment letter we got for me and my son's biometrics appointment are both ok although it says its CRI89. Now for the online change of address, it requires that I key in receipt number for I-751. it keeps telling me my receipt number (found on NOA1) is invalid. Should I use the number on the Biometrics appointment instead and use it as I-751 receipt. CRI89 is not on the dropdown list. Little lost here. Appreciate any input! Thank you in advance! :)

Use your Biometric Letter Receipt Number. THIS is your case number now ;)

As for a change of your address :

1.  AR-11, on line, and you should have on-line confirmation. Also, I received a confirmation via regular mail 2-3 weeks later. 

2. Form I-865, for USC spouse (sponsor). Only via regular mail. My husband got his confirmation as well - 2-3 weeks later. 

https://www.uscis.gov/i-8

3. Notify your local Post Office, about change of your address. I believe there is a form you have to fill out with your Post Offica, and it's valid for 6 months, then you can update this again - if something with your names arrives at your old address, the Post Office will direct it to you to your new address.

4. Try to keep in touch with people at your previous address... Just in case. Let them know you may be still receiving some mails and that they should just let you know.

Edited by Ksenia_O

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Biometrics done today at the Philly office, everything went nice and smooth. Now the waiting games begin....hopefully next year at this time we all will have our green cards! Good luck to everyone!

Mailed our I-751 again in a box this time, and with signature confirmation. I also filed a claim on the last package. USPS is responsible for my private personal information getting lost. We contacted USCIS and they don't have any record of getting any evidence. They said that when they reject an application they will send everything back that they received. So they did not receive any of the evidence....so our identity information, banking information, is just floating around somewhere!

Since I had to mail my package again, does that make me a june filer still? or am I a July filer now???

ROC

7/10/17  Check Cashed

7/10/17  NOA

On 7/3/2017 at 10:16 AM, Whitechocolove said:

yes use receipt on biometrics that is the correct one

ROC

7/10/17  Check Cashed

7/10/17  NOA

On 7/3/2017 at 7:05 PM, janet&adonis said:

Mailed our I-751 again in a box this time, and with signature confirmation. I also filed a claim on the last package. USPS is responsible for my private personal information getting lost. We contacted USCIS and they don't have any record of getting any evidence. They said that when they reject an application they will send everything back that they received. So they did not receive any of the evidence....so our identity information, banking information, is just floating around somewhere!

Since I had to mail my package again, does that make me a june filer still? or am I a July filer now???

What a hassle, I'm so sorry. Consider getting like a temporary credit watch service for you or even freeze your credit, just in case someone got a hold of the information.

As for the July filers, I believe it goes of whatever your NOA 1 date is. It may very well come with the date that it was originally received but rejected by the center. But at any rate, that date in theory determines where your application is in line of being processed, so you wanna follow the people that are closest to that date.

ROC Timeline:

May 31: Package mailed    

June 8: NOA1 received, dated June 2

June 27: Biometrics done

Sept 25: Case Status Update Card in Production

On 7/3/2017 at 5:05 PM, janet&adonis said:

Since we procrastinated getting our package out at the end of June we were left with it sitting on the counter to mail today.  My husband and I got thinking about the sensitivity of the information contained within so I googled.  Came up with a lot of mixed reviews.  This caught my eye  ...I cannot believe this sh*t happens!  

Fingers crossed for you, janet&adonis, and for all of us.  Keep on top of everything.  Perhaps even going so far as to getting new bank cards, credit cards, etc.  

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

Timeline
46 minutes ago, dannymx said:

Does anybody know why the slow down in Biometrics appointments (based on the Google doc) ?

That's what I was wondering too....   

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

good morning..

can someone post the link to google doc? thank you in advance!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS  (CSC) FROM K1 VISA

06.23.17 - Application sent

06.26.17 - Received

06.29.17 - NOA

07.10.17 - Biomentrics Notice (via Post mail)

07.17.17 - Biometrics schedule

09.16.17 - 10 year GC received

CITIZENSHIP (N400)

02.26.2020 - Online Application

02.27.2020 - NOA

03.16.2020 - Biometrics Appointment

03.06.2020 - Biometrics Completed (Walk in)

2 minutes ago, charmed2006 said:

good morning..

can someone post the link to google doc? thank you in advance!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l2zjWPJIPwaKv5fh7v1RfFAc7WmQmRdecC9_gN05ygQ/edit#gid=0

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
18 minutes ago, First said:

thank you so much! added my case.. 

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS  (CSC) FROM K1 VISA

06.23.17 - Application sent

06.26.17 - Received

06.29.17 - NOA

07.10.17 - Biomentrics Notice (via Post mail)

07.17.17 - Biometrics schedule

09.16.17 - 10 year GC received

CITIZENSHIP (N400)

02.26.2020 - Online Application

02.27.2020 - NOA

03.16.2020 - Biometrics Appointment

03.06.2020 - Biometrics Completed (Walk in)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.