JBMG

NVC - April 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

1,184 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
3 minutes ago, gili said:

so when can i call to know my interview date or they will email me

They'll send an email with your interview and what you will need to bring. I'm just anxious to know, that's why I'm going to call.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, April Mora said:

They'll send an email with your interview and what you will need to bring. I'm just anxious to know, that's why I'm going to call.

so are you saying by end of next week we must have our interview date?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, Aaza said:

Hi guys 

This seems like the best place to ask. We got our interview letter P4 last week. We just got the email again. I know the answer to this but just being paranoid --->

The interview is arranged right . There is no need to confirm anywhere ? 

HI Aaza, replied to your comment on the following forum. :) 

Timeline
13 hours ago, gili said:

so when can i call to know my interview date or they will email me

13 hours ago, April Mora said:

13 hours ago, gili said:

so are you saying by end of next week we must have our interview date?

Hi April and gili, 

responded to gili question on the following forum. Please move over there. ;) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi everyone, I received a response, it was not one of the best .... but we are confident. We received a CHECKLIST kkkkk, I tried to update the worksheet, I do not know if it was correct, I appreciate the help of all, and good luck in this new step :) :rolleyes:

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Rafael G said:

Hi everyone, I received a response, it was not one of the best .... but we are confident. We received a CHECKLIST kkkkk, I tried to update the worksheet, I do not know if it was correct, I appreciate the help of all, and good luck in this new step :) :rolleyes:

Sorry about th checklist-you will make it through this 🙂

Timeline
5 hours ago, Rafael G said:

Hi Rafael, responded to your text on the following forum. :) Looks like you have a checklist but it's CC because you can bring the corrected docs to your interview!!! Please confirm.   

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

If i submit an application for expedite the case for my parent's illness. Is this a bad idea? i'm the petitioner. They are the applicants. My father has diabetic, high pressureheart diseases and 80% first degree heart block. Now a days he has hearing problem. He can 15% on side and other side 49%. My mother had two operations in last 8 years. One was uterus operation another one was gallbladder. She has breathing problem too. She takes inhaler spray. Sometimes she has to use nebulizer. I do have all test results, prescription and doctor's notes. So, what should i do? should i include all diseases or that will effect visa medical? please advice. They got checklist. so i'm trying to speed up the process. Additional 11 weeks? it hurts. Thanks

R5 Case, Parent of USC:

USCIS:

2016-09-06: I-130 Sent

2016-09-09: NOA1 Received at USCIS. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center

2017-03-31: Case approved at USCIS.

2017-04-06: Got NOA2 in Mailbox.

NVC:

2017-04-11: Case sent to NVC from USCIS

2017-04-17: Case received at NVC

2017-04-20: NVC assigned a case number and invoice

2017-04-20: Submitted DS-261 Agent Form online

2017-04-21: Reviewed DS 261 Agent over Phone

2017-04-21: AOS invoice received via email

2017-04-21: AOS invoice paid online

2017-04-26: IV fee paid online

2017-04-26: Sent AOS and IV packages (hard copy) in one package

2017-04-26: Submitted DS-260 form online 

2017-04-27: NVC received AOS and IV packages

2017-04-28: Scan Date

2017--06-22: Review in process 

2017-6-23: Got checklist

2017-7-09: Send new papers to NVC

2017-7-14: New Scan date

2017-08-16: NVC Case Complete

2017-08-23: Received NVC email about Case Complete

2017-09-26: Interview scheduled

2017-10-10 Medical (Done)

2017-11-01: Interview

Timeline
17 hours ago, Iffat Nizu said:

If i submit an application for expedite the case for my parent's illness. Is this a bad idea? i'm the petitioner. They are the applicants. My father has diabetic, high pressureheart diseases and 80% first degree heart block. Now a days he has hearing problem. He can 15% on side and other side 49%. My mother had two operations in last 8 years. One was uterus operation another one was gallbladder. She has breathing problem too. She takes inhaler spray. Sometimes she has to use nebulizer. I do have all test results, prescription and doctor's notes. So, what should i do? should i include all diseases or that will effect visa medical? please advice. They got checklist. so i'm trying to speed up the process. Additional 11 weeks? it hurts. Thanks

Yes, i def advise trying. I would list as much info as you can. 

How to expedite at NVC?

Go to this link has good information how to go about it.

http://boureypeatnut...m/expedite.html

Just to remind everyone to revisit the NVC Process Wiki, NVC Process Wiki

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 7/7/2017 at 9:20 AM, JBMG said:

Hi April and gili, 

responded to gili question on the following forum. Please move over there. ;) 

Do you guys think am going to make it for august interview date?

Timeline
On 7/9/2017 at 1:04 AM, Iffat Nizu said:

Hi Iffat Nizu, can you confirm that one of your IR-5 case has received a CC but the CR-5 has not. If so, what is the date of the your CC for the IR-5 case?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
1 hour ago, JBMG said:

Hi Iffat Nizu, can you confirm that one of your IR-5 case has received a CC but the CR-5 has not. If so, what is the date of the your CC for the IR-5 case?

delete both rows please... 

R5 Case, Parent of USC:

USCIS:

2016-09-06: I-130 Sent

2016-09-09: NOA1 Received at USCIS. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center

2017-03-31: Case approved at USCIS.

2017-04-06: Got NOA2 in Mailbox.

NVC:

2017-04-11: Case sent to NVC from USCIS

2017-04-17: Case received at NVC

2017-04-20: NVC assigned a case number and invoice

2017-04-20: Submitted DS-261 Agent Form online

2017-04-21: Reviewed DS 261 Agent over Phone

2017-04-21: AOS invoice received via email

2017-04-21: AOS invoice paid online

2017-04-26: IV fee paid online

2017-04-26: Sent AOS and IV packages (hard copy) in one package

2017-04-26: Submitted DS-260 form online 

2017-04-27: NVC received AOS and IV packages

2017-04-28: Scan Date

2017--06-22: Review in process 

2017-6-23: Got checklist

2017-7-09: Send new papers to NVC

2017-7-14: New Scan date

2017-08-16: NVC Case Complete

2017-08-23: Received NVC email about Case Complete

2017-09-26: Interview scheduled

2017-10-10 Medical (Done)

2017-11-01: Interview

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Iffat Nizu said:

delete both rows please... 

No problem, done. ;) . Wish you luck with your visa process. Def advise you to check out forums within your visa categories for any future inquiries. You can find those by clicking going on the following links. Good luck. 

http://www.visajourney.com/sitesearch/?cx=partner-pub-3407508467788263%3A9725800110&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=UTF-8&q=cr5&sa=Search&siteurl=www.visajourney.com%2F&ref=&ss=619j192341j3

http://www.visajourney.com/sitesearch/?cx=partner-pub-3407508467788263%3A9725800110&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=UTF-8&q=ir5&sa=Search&siteurl=www.visajourney.com%2F&ref=&ss=705j322625j3

Edited by JBMG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.