smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
5 hours ago, LabOz said:

No approvals yesterday or today so far for VJ members not even ONE.

Must be ZUMBA week down at CSC.

I saw one approval on my app today - from Kosovo April 21 applied date. And there was another message on April thread - approval from Philippines. Just got another one - approval for Paraguay (April, 14)

Edited by alaris

1 hour ago, alaris said:

I saw one approval on my app today - from Kosovo April 21 applied date. And there was another message on April thread - approval from Philippines. Just got another one - approval for Paraguay (April, 14)

I saw two approval ,from Kosovo and Uruguay

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/9/2017 at 9:22 AM, Hey Jude said:

Hello May filers! I just wanted to share some news. One of my employees was a February filer with a Noa1 receive date of  Feb.9  His visa was approved on Sept. 5 so it was like 7 months from  start to finish.  If that is the case my Noa 1 is May 14 that means 7 months would be December. Hopefully they pick up the pace a little, if not there will be a lot of Christmas weddings. I could not think of a better Christmas gift than having my baby here! We all will start the New Year with a bang! lol no pun intended. Keep the faith my VJ pals. 

Let's really hope we get noa2 thus september for me I don't care how long the medical the interview and the visa takes as long as I know that noa2 is there already

Timeline
On 9/9/2017 at 2:22 PM, JrJonesy4 said:

I wake up this morning with better hope, I scout a number of different groups with lots of connections and its all pretty reliable. Early hours of this morning UK time I've seen the first reported May 1st filer has been issued their Noa2 👍💪👊 so my hope is within 2 weeks I hear summit 

Why is it like that?why are there May filers being approve then they go back to april then march?

Timeline
On 9/9/2017 at 9:48 PM, dnavinnie said:

Any iOs people can keep checking in here and us Android folks will keep everyone updated with similar cases from our USCIS app.

We are all in this together.

Day 130

I think they are deleting it because Oct 1 medical will raise another thousand pesos

Filed: V-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
8 hours ago, LabOz said:

No approvals yesterday or today so far for VJ members not even ONE.

Must be ZUMBA week down at CSC.

I atleast was updates with about 10 yesterday but today is slower only maybe 4....looking up to tomorrow.

Timeline
On 9/11/2017 at 8:31 PM, LabOz said:

There was one non-expedite May 1st NOA1 approved with NOA 2 this past week. We will see more as the month goes by. :dancing:

I hope they really starts on May I'm thinking they started may 1st then went back to april.just for the people of May to stop calling USCIS anyone here called then this week.?

Timeline
16 hours ago, Brntorun said:

Does the filipino still have to go back the second day? Or is it all done in 1 day now?

Hi! I'm not sure since I'm not on that stage yet 😅 I'm still waiting for NOA2. But i do hope that happens!

Timeline
14 minutes ago, rainey0914 said:

Hi! I'm not sure since I'm not on that stage yet 😅 I'm still waiting for NOA2. But i do hope that happens!

Im still waiting also noa2, but the embassy website said tests the 1st day, then the results the second day

With my fiancee living far from manila, with the medical, the class she must take, and getting the police report for Taiwan the costs just keep going up up up, i cant wait till this is all done

Now i heard the fee for the medical is going up

8 minutes ago, Brntorun said:

Im still waiting also noa2, but the embassy website said tests the 1st day, then the results the second day

With my fiancee living far from manila, with the medical, the class she must take, and getting the police report for Taiwan the costs just keep going up up up, i cant wait till this is all done

Now i heard the fee for the medical is going up

Yea fee went up

2 hours ago, Anna and Bryan said:

I hope they really starts on May I'm thinking they started may 1st then went back to april.just for the people of May to stop calling USCIS anyone here called then this week.?

I talked to them yesterday was told still in feb lol.

Edited by bcoakley06

Timeline
On 6/3/2017 at 3:03 PM, Che'lloyd said:

Hi there im from mindanao,  iligan city just take 3 hour away to ozamis... Anyways i am waiting for our noa2 hopefully soon.. Goodluck for us

You are an April 3rd NOA 1 any word on your NOA 2?

You guys are at 5 months and if no word your BF should contact the USCIS Tier 2 or even his senator/congress person.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.