smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Daphney said:

Yes no hard copy yet ,I don't know wy

The longest I've seen someone here wait for RFE hardcopy is 4 business days (including Saturday) max. I got mine in 3.

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do

click link or call and file a "did not receive notice by mail".

Have you signed up for USPS Informed Delivery so that you can see your mail coming before it's delivered to your mailbox?

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

7 minutes ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

I am definitely over the "overall" 6mos mark. However, I think they mean 6mos after the LAST Notice. Anyway, this is what you get with the online case inquiry: "Your application or petition is currently within the posted processing times. An inquiry may not be created at this time. Further information about recent processing times can be viewed on the uscis.gov webpage."

I wonder why they did not reject you when you told them your receipt date over the phone?

Anyway, looks like a call is in order.

Hey @PadieNerkBrapone this testemony below can maybe be helpful to you. But like you said, maybe it is 6mo after the last notice. And I see you got a RFE. Hopefully your NOA2 is coming this week. Or maybe you're approved already, you just don't know since the tracker is not reliable.

1 hour ago, roadracer said:

I submitted mine online at 162 days and it worked. A month ago the software rejected it. So try it now, I did not have to wait 180 days. The status reply said they would respond by 11/30 which, in my case, just happens to be 6 months.

6 minutes ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

The longest I've seen someone here wait for RFE hardcopy is 4 business days (including Saturday) max. I got mine in 3.

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do

click link or call and file a "did not receive notice by mail".

Have you signed up for USPS Informed Delivery so that you can see your mail coming before it's delivered to your mailbox?

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

I'm the beneficiary,but I ask my fiance ,she saids she didn't sign. What we suppose to do ?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, CamiBrad said:

Hey @PadieNerkBrapone this testemony below can maybe be helpful to you. But like you said, maybe it is 6mo after the last notice. And I see you got a RFE. Hopefully your NOA2 is coming this week. Or maybe you're approved already, you just don't know since the tracker is not reliable.

Thanks. I certainly am over 6mos using 5/5/17. I guess they've patched that loophole. Else, the system don't like me.

btw, what number did you use for uscis?

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Daphney said:

I'm the beneficiary,but I ask my fiance ,she saids she didn't sign. What we suppose to do ?

She did not sign the Petition? Or she did not sign up for Informed Delivery?

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I called USCIS about 20 minutes ago and only waited 2 minutes then agent answered. She was nice but basically said what they all say, "I am in normal processing time". I asked to speak with tier 2 agent but she stated they are no longer accepting call transfers because of the overwhelming number of calls today(duhh, your site is not working) but I didn't mention that part to her lol She told me call tomorrow morning very early which is what I plan to do.

Timeline
2 hours ago, blk said:

Hi all,

Well I have had my citizenship interview this morning & I was approved 😁 now just waiting to do my oath ceremony today at 3pm.

Brian 

Awesome! Congratulations. Celebration time:jest::jest:

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was able to submit an inquiry online on Nov 8 when they had September 1 as the date they were up to. I hope to hear back something soon. I was looking forward to a sea of approvals today, especially Shoegum's scan....but the site is still down, well the case status part is down but the rest of the site works, go figure. I hope they get it fixed by end of work day so we can see our approvals :) 

congrats @blk

Timeline
13 minutes ago, TeeSam said:

I called USCIS about 20 minutes ago and only waited 2 minutes then agent answered. She was nice but basically said what they all say, "I am in normal processing time". I asked to speak with tier 2 agent but she stated they are no longer accepting call transfers because of the overwhelming number of calls today(duhh, your site is not working) but I didn't mention that part to her lol She told me call tomorrow morning very early which is what I plan to do.

did you call this # 800-375-5283?

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

25 minutes ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

She did not sign the Petition? Or she did not sign up for Informed Delivery?

She didn't sign up for informed delivery, but she sign in USPS now with the link you send me, thanks so much ,do you know uscis phone number ? She wanted call the page is down now ,can u send me the uscis phone number please

Edited by Daphney

Timeline

She didn't sign up for informed delivery, but she sign in USPS with the link you send me, thanks so much ,do you know uscis phone number ? She wanted call the page is down now ,can u send me the uscis phone number please

800-375-5283

Let me know what happens

Edited by PadieNerkBrapone

Citizenship
Event Date
Bio. Appt. :  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

She didn't sign up for informed delivery, but she sign in USPS now with the link you send me, thanks so much ,do you know uscis phone number ? She wanted call the page is down now ,can u send me the uscis phone number please

we've waited for 6 days for our hardcopy

2 minutes ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

800-375-5283

Let me know what happens

Thanks,she calling now ,I'ma let you know when she done

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.