smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

We do funny things here. We poke fun and laugh at ourselves.:bonk: A good sense of humor and thick skin goes a long way to endure this process of hellish waiting and hair pulling anxiety.:D

hahah XD this whole waiting thing sometimes makes me impatient XD

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

I hope and pray that they'll really gonna go Oprah on us in the coming weeks. Because I don't know any more reasons why they'd do that to us. This is torture! I don't know what to think anymore. Sorry for being so emotional about this. :(

Be emotional! But don't go sad faces please ☹️

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

I agree it kind of a slow torture for us. It's like we are waiting for uncerntainty. but we have to keep going and we gotta extend patience. XD 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
Just now, Raitams said:

hahah XD this whole waiting thing sometimes makes me impatient XD

OOh! If "sometimes impatient" is the worst you've gotten to so far, you are a saint. When you have time scan through some of the past posts. I swear some of us are going ape sh!t!

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Naes said:

It's not a typo

they are not actively on September (at least not updating the system)

its not a glitch

i have a whole bunch of theories... some of them includes Oprah...

i think we really should wait wait and see. In 2 weeks I believe there will be some big movement. 

Oh hyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa woooooooooo.  I hope this is real.  Maybe they'll fly through June and get to the July cases as well? A miracle?  Maybe my desperate cries for help were heard?  Maybe it's because people waited so patiently until now?  Maybe it's the end of year extravaganza?  No matter what it is I'm super excited to see the new data coming through. I'm like you @Naes, literally counting the days down to when I can leave my job lol.  My fiance is beside himself and we have two cats and a large dog to transport.  So we gotta get this show on the roaaaaaaaaaaad.  I'm hoping for miracles and I'm hoping to see all the May cases wrapped up in the next few days!!!!!  :P:jest::jest::jest:

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Kat&Joel said:

Oh hyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa woooooooooo.  I hope this is real.  Maybe they'll fly through June and get to the July cases as well? A miracle?  Maybe my desperate cries for help were heard?  Maybe it's because people waited so patiently until now?  Maybe it's the end of year extravaganza?  No matter what it is I'm super excited to see the new data coming through. I'm like you @Naes, literally counting the days down to when I can leave my job lol.  My fiance is beside himself and we have two cats and a large dog to transport.  So we gotta get this show on the roaaaaaaaaaaad.  I'm hoping for miracles and I'm hoping to see all the May cases wrapped up in the next few days!!!!!  :P:jest::jest::jest:

I am in deep if I'm not right this time 😂😂

i hope im right, seriously, vjers are scary when it comes to noa2....

Timeline
4 minutes ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

OOh! If "sometimes impatient" is the worst you've gotten to so far, you are a saint. When you have time scan through some of the past posts. I swear some of us are going ape sh!t!

My sometimes impatient consist of pulling my hair out cause of the long wait on a weekly basis haha. I just dnt wanna stress about it too much though cause there are better things to do while waiting. 

26 minutes ago, Naes said:

I am sorry for the sad faces...I can't help it. Sometimes I slip into sadness and let depression reign over me. Lol! But hell yeah, everything will be answered soon. :D (there's the smiling/grinning face for you @Naes) Thank you for lifting my spirits. You are my light in these dark days as I've mentioned before. :wub: 

Edited by NICK & PAULA

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Timeline
3 minutes ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

And occupying yourselves with "better things" is the best you can do emotionally.

I'm sitting here looking at my darling over Messenger. Sometimes she laments the waiting. But I start talking about details and things we need to focus on in preparation for the next steps in this process and her anxiety is lifted. Plus we have to talk about when she gets here. I just bought a home and will not furnish/decorate until she's here, so we talk about ideas. Even though the waiting does wear on us a little, we don't have time to dwell on it as we have plenty to occupy ourselves with. And then we both have jobs on top of that. These things are positive and therapeutic outlets while enduring this process.

We could relate to that! We cannot plan some stuff for the wedding like the date for the wedding cause If there is no NOA2, we cannot estimate my arrival there. It's a good thing that we have these chat rooms to make us feel like we are not alone on this situation haha

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
Just now, Raitams said:

We could relate to that! We cannot plan some stuff for the wedding like the date for the wedding cause If there is no NOA2, we cannot estimate my arrival there. It's a good thing that we have these chat rooms to make us feel like we are not alone on this situation haha

Absolutely. Supporting each other plus engaging in positive activities, we can endure this and come out better for it.

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
1 minute ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

Absolutely. Supporting each other plus engaging in positive activities, we can endure this and come out better for it.

Yup. When did you receive your NOA1 again?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.