smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Guys my interview date is 5th December.  Now i have to schedule my medical but what exactly i need to take with me for the medical? Do we need the original NVC letter or we can print the e-mail of NVC that they sent to my finance and take that with me because i don't have the original NVC letter yet. Plus do i need to print out the interview letter that they sent in my email or do i need the original one ?? what should i do ?? Help 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Clock said:

Guys my interview date is 5th December.  Now i have to schedule my medical but what exactly i need to take with me for the medical? Do we need the original NVC letter or we can print the e-mail of NVC that they sent to my finance and take that with me because i don't have the original NVC letter yet. Plus do i need to print out the interview letter that they sent in my email or do i need the original one ?? what should i do ?? Help 

I think every country has a different process. What country Is the beneficiary from? I can post up a link where you can post your question and people from your country will probably have a better idea for you

Edited by K&N2609

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Clock said:

Congrats on your interview date! When did you file? I’m just trying to get a timeline of how things are going. We filed yesterday and have a July 28th wedding planned for next year. I’m hoping he will be here in time 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, K&N2609 said:

I think every country has a different process. What country Is the beneficiary from? I can post up a link where you can post your question and people from your country will probably have a better idea for you

Thanks! He’s from Ghana but living in Germany where he has residency 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Rackle10187 said:

Congrats on your interview date! When did you file? I’m just trying to get a timeline of how things are going. We filed yesterday and have a July 28th wedding planned for next year. I’m hoping he will be here in time 

Omg 😲 

wedding on on the same dateeeee

there is a blue moon the night before btw!!!

i just saw you filed yesterday... may want to be careful with putting deposits, just in case talk to them about possible day changes.

Edited by Naes

9 minutes ago, Rackle10187 said:

We filed our case on 29th april 

Noa1 5th  may 

Noa2 10th October 

Interview date 5th December 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Clock said:

I'm from pakistan

Try posting your question here. Make sure you state you're from pakistan since you dont have your timeline filled out. 

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/97-middle-east-and-north-africa/

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Naes said:

Omg 😲 

wedding on on the same dateeeee

there is a blue moon the night before btw!!!

i just saw you filed yesterday... may want to be careful with putting deposits, just in case talk to them about possible day changes.

Hi. Yes I’ve already discussed the possible date change. When did you file?

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Rackle10187 said:

Hi. Yes I’ve already discussed the possible date change. When did you file?

September 15 noa1 

i thought i was going to have lots of time but right now I think I'll have visa on hand around april

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Cyxs said:

Hi all,

A few have been approved before and after, (we are 2020, 2015 and 2028 have approvals). Does anyone know what this means?

It doesn't mean anything so don't worry yet. there are lots of people in the same situation. It just mean you need to wait a bit more unfortunately

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

It doesn't mean anything so don't worry yet. there are lots of people in the same situation. It just mean you need to wait a bit more unfortunately

Thanks - it's one thing knowing we're weeks away from a reply, another knowing you're close and there are approvals all around you! :(

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Cyxs said:

Thanks - it's one thing knowing we're weeks away from a reply, another knowing you're close and there are approvals all around you! :(

Yes you're so right. That's why lots of people are anxious and frustrated, righteously of course. Let's hope this week will cover most of vj!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.