smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Daphney said:

Hahaha ,thanks 

Stop worrying about the interview thou once you met within the last two years you satisfy the meeting requirement. I download 81 sample k1 visa questions I can email it to or even give you a practice interview if you wish lol

2 minutes ago, Jeffreyyu said:

Stop worrying about the interview thou once you met within the last two years you satisfy the meeting requirement. I download 81 sample k1 visa questions I can email it to or even give you a practice interview if you wish lol

Lol ,I'm not really worry for the interview, its just for Noa2 ,but yes ,ur interview question will help,I'ma send u a message 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ronjiv said:

Hi everyone.

I'm new here..Also a June filer..received our NOA1 last June 12 2017. 

Waiting for NOA2...its our 110 days.

Hi lots of couples from the Philippines here as well as other of course.

Where in the Philippines are you from unless you are the American. Hard to tell sometimes.

I'm the American in Washington and my fiancee is from Mindanao.

Timeline
17 hours ago, Brntorun said:

I drive ALOT for work (LA, phoenix, austin, vegas, chicago) and been a driver all my life, i can deal with it lol

Ill have to figure out their tolls to

This'll b fun

Thanks

The tolls are tricky. I got in wrong lane one time late at night (big truck lane and tag  only).  Cop walked over with shotgun and took my license and told me to move up and over to side and wait.  Long story short ended up having to go all over the place to get back to the toll booth to get my license and paid a lot of tolls in the process.  Be sure to learn which lane you need before you get to toll gate, lol.

Otherwise same side of road and no laws at all, just drive and forget the signs (as you've probably seen).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
14 hours ago, Anna and Bryan said:

Please watch WAC1790320527

its already part of my scan. I am only posting in the table the cases that had a change this month, otherwise you can see the raw scan yours will be on it. 

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, Shoegum said:

its already part of my scan. I am only posting in the table the cases that had a change this month, otherwise you can see the raw scan yours will be on it. 

It's really kind of you to go through the scans every day. I'm lurking as I filed in July. I wish we had someone who would be able to do that in our month.

Our K1 Journey
I-129f Received: July 17, 2017
NOA1: July 20, 2017
NOA2: February 2, 2018 (200 days from NOA1)

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg*I left my heart in Brazil* (L)

Timeline
6 hours ago, LabOz said:

Hi lots of couples from the Philippines here as well as other of course.

Where in the Philippines are you from unless you are the American. Hard to tell sometimes.

I'm the American in Washington and my fiancee is from Mindanao.

Mindanao

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
22 hours ago, smilei said:

I confused myself on the last scan.  My bad! Apologies. Mine ends in 263 and got approved yesterday. Still received on all of the trackers though. 264 got approved yesterday too. Hehe.

Mine is wac1790314456 can check this?

7 minutes ago, Soyla said:

Mine is wac1790314456 can check this?

On May 1, 2017, we received your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number WAC1790314456, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by May 31, 2017, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

On May 1, 2017, we received your Form I-129F, Petition for Fiance(E), Receipt Number WAC1790314456, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by May 31, 2017, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Thanks. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 hours ago, Jeffreyyu said:

You have actual interview questions? Can you message them to me, too?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.