smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
51 minutes ago, nexiou said:

My gosh, we got the letter from the Ambassy yesterday!!! 🎉🎉🎉They sent it to my uncle's address, right when I was in the plane to visit my fiancé in the States! I got the good news when I landed!

I know it's a long process but I stoped stressing out and being worried about the process in August and that's when I got my NAO2 and then the letter! 

Congratulations!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, nexiou said:

My gosh, we got the letter from the Ambassy yesterday!!! 🎉🎉🎉They sent it to my uncle's address, right when I was in the plane to visit my fiancé in the States! I got the good news when I landed!

I know it's a long process but I stoped stressing out and being worried about the process in August and that's when I got my NAO2 and then the letter! 

Congrats! Was your case expedited? 

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 hour ago, nexiou said:

Congrats!!!! Thank God....

Timeline
On 8/23/2017 at 7:11 AM, herfnturf said:

We just did our CFO in cebu. We're still awaiting NOA2. You can schedule it online and absolutely do it in advance. Cebu has availability pretty much daily, or within a day or two. Manila lead time is 3+ weeks. Highly suggest doing it ASAP and/or paying the 4000 peso or so for a flight to cebu if you don't want to wait. 

Hi there. Is that possible to have Cfo even you're not yet approved?My noa1 was 5/10,and based on my timeline I am expecting sept 12-17 for approval,so I think I can schedule my seminar at CFo while waiting?hoping for your more info. Thank you and God bless to all of us here

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
27 minutes ago, LK & EB said:

Hello everyone:) i am a May filer, i received NOA1 May 15. I used this old form of biographic information, i never noticed the expire date. Is this a big problem? Will they still approve?Screenshot_20170830-140420.thumb.jpg.3a3c4a6b844efc6e3f92231cddb1e5f4.jpg

Well, on the USCIS Website under editions it states this:  " 06/01/15. A new edition of this form is coming soon. In the meantime, customers may file using the 06/01/15 edition.  Previous editions are also accepted.  You can find the edition date at the bottom of the page on the Form and Instructions. "  You are probably okay since it says that previous editions are also accepted.  :)

Timeline

Guys i need advise my fiance is on disability claim, he is not paying any taxes anymore and he is getting something from the government last time he paid hid taxes was 4 yrs ago.he has savings and from what he is getting from his disability claim its enough to support me.my question is what document should my fiance needs to prepare for proof of support

If you go to the timeline process you'll see that only the top 15 are approved. Once new people get approved you will slowly move up the list. Oh the agony in just waiting to hold my wife once again :(

Timeline
1 hour ago, Anna and Bryan said:

Guys i need advise my fiance is on disability claim, he is not paying any taxes anymore and he is getting something from the government last time he paid hid taxes was 4 yrs ago.he has savings and from what he is getting from his disability claim its enough to support me.my question is what document should my fiance needs to prepare for proof of support

He should still have check stubs

Even on disability, isnt there still a tax form to fill out?

Even if not paying taxes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
18 hours ago, dnavinnie said:

Make sure you find out how to withdraw correctly. It will not be held against you in the future. Things happen beyond your control. I went thru the K1 process before and found out she lied to me. I am glad I withdrew properly because I finally found the right partner. I believe you will too.

Thank you

4/1/2016: Met online
7/1/2016: communicated by email, text and skype
3/5/2017: He finally came to see me from Italy, stayed for a week
3/10/2017  : Proposed 
3/11/2017  : He went back to Italy 
5/25/2017  : Mailed our I-129F
5/26/2017  : Texas Lockbox received petition
5/31/2017  : Received Text
5/31/2017  : NOA1 Received

8/20/2017  : OFFICALLY ENDED RELATIONSHIP

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Brntorun said:

He should still have check stubs

Even on disability, isnt there still a tax form to fill out?

Even if not paying taxes

He has like a social security something indicating when he last paid or something

Timeline
Just now, Anna and Bryan said:

He has like a social security something indicating when he last paid or something

I think with any income, even if he owes taxes or not, there should still b an income tax form every year

And he should get a check stub everytime he receives money

Probably all on-line

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hello May filers! Best Wishes to everyone as it seems we are at the home stretch in waiting for some news! 

NOA1 of May 1st over here! 

NOA1 Received Date: April 27th, 2017

NOA1 Notice Date: May 1st, 2017

RFE email notice: September 25th, 2017

RFE hardcopy received: September 28th, 2017

USCISs Response to RFE received: September 29th, 2017

NOA2: October 10th, 2017

NVC Received and Case Number Assigned: October 24th, 2017

NVC Left and Consulate Received: October 26th, 2017

Medical Exam: November 7th, 2017

Interview: December 5th, 2017 APPROVED

Visa on hand: December 8th, 2017

POE (LAX): December 12th, 2017

Timeline
1 hour ago, Brntorun said:

I think with any income, even if he owes taxes or not, there should still b an income tax form every year

And he should get a check stub everytime he receives money

Probably all on-line

yah i think so its deposited i think on his account

I am 711 from the list...:(

Timeline
4 hours ago, nexiou said:

When did you submitted your NOA1? so they are in May already?what country are you from?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.