Matisyahu

May 2017 AOS Filers

2,315 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 9/2/2017 at 6:02 PM, YoungJ said:

They received my i765 may 23rd, I did a sr which was completed yesterday so I am now waiting for a reply from them. Did you do any service request?

I did the same thing. They received it on 24th May. I sent in a SR on 14th August. They were supposed to reply by today so I just called them. The woman said they haven't done anything (which I knew lol) and she has raised another SR which they have 5 days to respond to. She said not to call back until after 15 days if I don't hear anything but I will be on the phone on Monday if I haven't heard anything!

I spoke only to the Tier 1 officer  but she was helpful as far as she could be. Next time I will speak with a Tier 2 officer if there is still no progress

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
57 minutes ago, ohsnapitsginnay said:

Well our SR for EAD got attention today! Response is that we are being reviewed for a decision shortly! Yay action! day 126!

I am glad for you! Mine is still not assigned. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, ohsnapitsginnay said:

Just got notified our EAD is being produced!!!!!!!!!! Within 2 hours of the SR being assigned!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!! 

Still cannot understand if the fact that you put SR speeds things up.

Edited by H-I

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, ohsnapitsginnay said:

Just got notified our EAD is being produced!!!!!!!!!! Within 2 hours of the SR being assigned!!!!!!

Oh Snap!  Congrats ohsnap! :D

Citizenship process complete!  First a J1 work/travel Visa visitor from Philippines to Texas where we met each other, then back to Philippines.  Ultimately, immigrated here via a K1 Marriage-based petition in 2016, AOS started in 2017, completed in 2018, ROC started/completed in 2020, N-400/Citzenship granted in 2022 - timeline link below:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?cfl=&id=245604

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
12 hours ago, ohsnapitsginnay said:

Congratulations my wife's timeline is almost the same...our fingers are crossed

Lifting Conditions
Event Date
CIS Office : YSC
Date Filed : 2020-03-04
NOA Date : 2020-03-10
RFE(s) :  
Bio. Appt. : 2020-05-13 Case updated without Bio Appointment
Interview Date :  
Approval / Denial Date :  
Approved :  
Got I551 Stamp :  
Green Card Received :  

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
13 hours ago, H-I said:

I am glad for you! Mine is still not assigned. 

Is it possible that you could setup a timeline?

Lifting Conditions
Event Date
CIS Office : YSC
Date Filed : 2020-03-04
NOA Date : 2020-03-10
RFE(s) :  
Bio. Appt. : 2020-05-13 Case updated without Bio Appointment
Interview Date :  
Approval / Denial Date :  
Approved :  
Got I551 Stamp :  
Green Card Received :  

16 hours ago, ohsnapitsginnay said:

Congratulations!!!! :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 9/2/2017 at 5:02 PM, YoungJ said:

They received my i765 may 23rd, I did a sr which was completed yesterday so I am now waiting for a reply from them. Did you do any service request?

I actually did one yesterday, it was a SR based on those affected by hurricane Harvey, I received 3 case changes, first that it was assigned to an officer for review, second that they sent a response and third that it was completed. That was yesterday but nothing has changed after that, case still is on we received your application. Did yours changed and how long until it did?

Edited by seal72

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 minutes ago, seal72 said:

I actually did one yesterday, it was a SR based on those affected by hurricane Harvey, I received 3 case changes, first that it was assigned to an officer for review, second that they sent a response and third that it was completed. That was yesterday but nothing has changed after that, case still is on we received your application. Did yours changed and how long until it did?

It says completed, but have not heard anything so far, I'll probably get something in the mail today 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 minute ago, YoungJ said:

It says completed, but have not heard anything so far, I'll probably get something in the mail today 

Thanks for the response, let me know if anything changes, I will do the same

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sudan
Timeline
19 hours ago, Bagasra said:

My pd is may 25 and raised sr on aug 22 but still havent heard anything and still not assigned to any office for review for my ead. Im going through stress as im going out of my savings

You are not alone !!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.