seau055

I-751 April 2017 Filers

1,736 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, sukhpal said:

On August 21, 2018, we ordered your new card.

Yeahhh good luck all.

Congrats! Do you mind if I ask what your filing date is and whether you have filed for your N400 yet? Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
32 minutes ago, TMDM said:

Congrats! Do you mind if I ask what your filing date is and whether you have filed for your N400 yet? Thanks

they received my case on April 20th 2017 CSC.

applied N-400 on July 1st 2018 (chicago center) 

case transferred to TSC on July 6th.

Got email notfication today Agu 21. we orderd your new card. 

i can see update only on DHS website.

on new website it still show case transferred to TSC

14 minutes ago, JP & LMR said:

Woke up this morning to the following text message sent at 4:45 AM:

image.png.144e83f62c16ada7ca615190765b240b.png

Quickly logged in and was greeted with:

image.thumb.png.4411a406a3ae9dd959f90c1433a0c246.png 

Woohoo!!

After updating the spreadsheet, it saw it took 488 days between NOA1 and actually receiving the approval.

It took so long that my wife and I actually introduced this guy to the family, :D haha!

image.png.e415b794c89bc661bd3842a4b5178059.png

Super Cool! :D congratz!!

2 hours ago, Estrella7679 said:

Just got a notice that a RFE is on the way. For others that have gotten them what are they looking for?

I had one, they wanted more evidence about any utility bills in both our names/mortgage loan..Which we don't have so we explained this in a letter and had some family affidavits explaining it too. Got approved without an interview.  Good luck!

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

For all of you who have had updates, do you always get updates first thing in the morning? Or random times through the days? Just curious because they always seem to be morning notifications.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, TMDM said:

For all of you who have had updates, do you always get updates first thing in the morning? Or random times through the days? Just curious because they always seem to be morning notifications.

I noticed that always happen in the evening around 7-9pm.

Timeline
6 hours ago, TMDM said:

i get in morning.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, TMDM said:

morning

On 8/15/2018 at 5:00 PM, amirahharith said:

Got my greencard in the mail today! This was a long journey! Hoping everyone gets theirs soon, it’s on its way! 🤗

Hi Congrats!

How did you receive your GC in the mail? I heard that effective April 2018, signature is required to receive delivery. Is that true? I’m just wondering how it would go if you miss the mail man or away for work. Thanks.

Timeline

So i got  a status update Request for Initial Evidence Was Mailed is this rfe for evidence of relationship?

Timeline
1 minute ago, fayriebaby said:

So i got  a status update Request for Initial Evidence Was Mailed is this rfe for evidence of relationship?

Yes. gather all proofs , pictures, travell docs,taxs returns, car,home,health insurance anything which shows you guys are living togather it should prove that the marriage is bona fide.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, sukhpal said:

Yes. gather all proofs , pictures, travell docs,taxs returns, car,home,health insurance anything which shows you guys are living togather it should prove that the marriage is bona fide.

i sent all of that on the 1st mail thats why im confused

Timeline
6 minutes ago, fayriebaby said:

i sent all of that on the 1st mail thats why im confused

wait for the letter which will have more and actul information what they need. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.