seau055

I-751 April 2017 Filers

1,736 posts in this topic

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Luis562 said:

so in the morning i woke up with 2 notifications from DHS i literally run to the computer!!!! i got too excited that i couldn't type the correct password hahahaha.... anyway i got two notifications we got so disappointed first..... but now i see movement in gives us hope! good luck to everyone in the same boat! our prayers and best wishes!!! L&S <3

July 19, 2018

We transferred your case to another USCIS office for processing

Read the notice we mailed you for an explanation on why we transferred your case

If you do not receive your notice by August 18, 2018, send us a case inquiry and select that you did not receive your notice by mail.

If your mailing address changes, update your address with us.

------------------ and this one

July 19, 2018

We received your case

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will begin processing your case and will review it to make sure you have submitted all of the required information and documents. We will let you know if we need anything else from you.

If you do not receive your notice by August 18, 2018, send us a case inquiry and select that you did not receive your notice by mail.

Good to hear!....now ur case is in processing line!...wht is ur NOA date I meant when did USCIS receive ur case in back 2017..?

Edited by Loading....
  • Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Marriage: 03-01-2014

I-130 Sent : 04-21-2014 I-130 Received at USCIS : 04-23-2014 I-130 NOA1 (Hardcopy) : 04-27-2014 (Waiting Period Started) :clock: I-130 NOA2 (Hardcopy) : 09-12-2014 :wow: Case sent to NVC by USCIS : 09-23-2014 NVC Case Received : 10-07-2014 Case Number Received : 10-27-2014 :idea: Completed DS-261,Paid AOS Fee : 11-05-2014 AOS Fee Showing Paid : 11-08-2014 IV Fee Generated and Paid : 11-11-2014 IV Fee showing Paid : 11-14-2014 Completed DS-260 : 11-15-2014 (Searching for Joint Sponsor) :clock: AOS & IV Package sent : 01-20-2015 NVC Received AOS and IV Packages : 01-22-2015 (60 Days waiting period starts) Case sent for supervisor review : 04-03-2015 (Due to no response till 70 days) Case Completed at NVC: 04-09-2015 :dancing: (After only 7 days in supervisor review) Interview Scheduled: 04-28-2015 (Confirmed by Phone call to NVC) (P4) Interview Letter : 04-29-2015 Status showed "In Transit" : 05-13-2015 Status showed "Ready" : 05-14-2015 Medical : 05-20-2015 (Alhamdulilah Went well) Interview: 06-09-2015 (Alhamdulilah Approved) worldwide Technical problem in visa printing : 06-09-2015 Visa Issued : 07-01-2015 :energy:(Alhamdulilah) Visa in Hand : 07-04-2015 (Islamabad Amex)(Alhamdulilah) POE at Chicago : 07-23-2015

53 minutes ago, Luis562 said:

so in the morning i woke up with 2 notifications from DHS i literally run to the computer!!!! i got too excited that i couldn't type the correct password hahahaha.... anyway i got two notifications we got so disappointed first..... but now i see movement in gives us hope! good luck to everyone in the same boat! our prayers and best wishes!!! L&S <3

July 19, 2018

Read the notice we mailed you for an explanation on why we transferred your case

July 19, 2018

We received your case

We will begin processing your case and will review it to make sure you have submitted all of the required information and documents. We will let you know if we need anything else from you.

LOL! Same thing happened to me. I forgot my password because of excitement, and so i need to reset it. I got the same email as yours, Hopefully this is what we've been waiting for.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, annperalta said:

LOL! Same thing happened to me. I forgot my password because of excitement, and so i need to reset it. I got the same email as yours, Hopefully this is what we've been waiting for.

Nice to hear!...What is ur NOA?

• Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Marriage: 03-01-2014

I-130 Sent : 04-21-2014 I-130 Received at USCIS : 04-23-2014 I-130 NOA1 (Hardcopy) : 04-27-2014 (Waiting Period Started) :clock: I-130 NOA2 (Hardcopy) : 09-12-2014 :wow: Case sent to NVC by USCIS : 09-23-2014 NVC Case Received : 10-07-2014 Case Number Received : 10-27-2014 :idea: Completed DS-261,Paid AOS Fee : 11-05-2014 AOS Fee Showing Paid : 11-08-2014 IV Fee Generated and Paid : 11-11-2014 IV Fee showing Paid : 11-14-2014 Completed DS-260 : 11-15-2014 (Searching for Joint Sponsor) :clock: AOS & IV Package sent : 01-20-2015 NVC Received AOS and IV Packages : 01-22-2015 (60 Days waiting period starts) Case sent for supervisor review : 04-03-2015 (Due to no response till 70 days) Case Completed at NVC: 04-09-2015 :dancing: (After only 7 days in supervisor review) Interview Scheduled: 04-28-2015 (Confirmed by Phone call to NVC) (P4) Interview Letter : 04-29-2015 Status showed "In Transit" : 05-13-2015 Status showed "Ready" : 05-14-2015 Medical : 05-20-2015 (Alhamdulilah Went well) Interview: 06-09-2015 (Alhamdulilah Approved) worldwide Technical problem in visa printing : 06-09-2015 Visa Issued : 07-01-2015 :energy:(Alhamdulilah) Visa in Hand : 07-04-2015 (Islamabad Amex)(Alhamdulilah) POE at Chicago : 07-23-2015

3 minutes ago, Loading.... said:

Nice to hear!...What is ur NOA?

They received my application April 21 2017. I got the NOA May 7, not sure..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, fayriebaby said:

I got my extension stamp yesterday at San Francisco. They put something weird and it said CR1 as of 08/17/18. Anybody know what does mean?

anyone?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi All,

I am a April 2017 CSC i-751 Filer and today I got an email that say the following.

Email Alert:

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case. 

Application Type: I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE 

Your Case Status: Initial Review 

On July 19, 2018, we transferred your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by August 18, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition. 

I log into my account and it says:

Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

On July 19, 2018, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by August 18, 2018

While the small case history says:

07/19/2018  We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, and we are working on your case. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

Now which of the message is to be believed. Are they sending a request for evidence, Interview request or have they really transferred my case? In march 2018 I was receiving that my case was transferred at my local office online. Now back again transfer that doesn't sound right?

Thanks

28 minutes ago, waltee said:

Hi All,

I am a April 2017 CSC i-751 Filer and today I got an email that say the following.

Email Alert:

On July 19, 2018, we transferred your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by August 18, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition. 

On July 19, 2018, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by August 18, 2018

07/19/2018  We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, and we are working on your case. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

Now which of the message is to be believed. Are they sending a request for evidence, Interview request or have they really transferred my case? In march 2018 I was receiving that my case was transferred at my local office online. Now back again transfer that doesn't sound right?

Thanks

the case was really transferred

2 hours ago, waltee said:

Hi All,

Email Alert:

Thanks

Wht was ur NOA?

Congrats to all those seeing movement on their cases. Many of you filed after me and I still have heard nothing, does this mean I’m likely going to receive an interview notice? Thanks. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
18 hours ago, Loading.... said:

Good to hear!....now ur case is in processing line!...wht is ur NOA date I meant when did USCIS receive ur case in back 2017..?

April  19 🤗

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
20 hours ago, Luis562 said:

July 19, 2018

July 19, 2018

We received your case

We got the same thing. I checked a large batch of cases around us all got moved to another office. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, annperalta said:

Does anybody know where/what office they transferred our case? Is there a way we can check?

Call them or wait for the letter

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
4 hours ago, annperalta said:

Does anybody know where/what office they transferred our case? Is there a way we can check?

You will get mail  then know which office they tranferred your case to . I got mail it said my case was transferred to TSC on 6th July.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.