8,297 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
5 minutes ago, JeniandMatt said:

The heavens have indeed heard you. Matt called USCIS earlier at 3:30pm for the first time she talked to a nice costumer service and said he would like to inquire about our case and ask that he may be transferred to a tier 2 officer. She then got our details and Matts fone number and said he will receive a call back in 75 minutes. I was telling Matt maybe they will not call since it's already almost their time to go off work but then the he received a call from the tier 2 and said our case was approved today:jest:.when he called me I just couldn't believe it. But thanks God we finally got our Noa2. For all those who are still waiting just hang on there yours is coming soon.

Congrats, did you eventually receive any message from USCIS? Text or app update?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, JeniandMatt said:

The heavens have indeed heard you. Matt called USCIS earlier at 3:30pm for the first time she talked to a nice costumer service and said he would like to inquire about our case and ask that he may be transferred to a tier 2 officer. She then got our details and Matts fone number and said he will receive a call back in 75 minutes. I was telling Matt maybe they will not call since it's already almost their time to go off work but then the he received a call from the tier 2 and said our case was approved today:jest:.when he called me I just couldn't believe it. But thanks God we finally got our Noa2. For all those who are still waiting just hang on there yours is coming soon.

Congratulations!!!! Not to mention we have the same noa1 date I hope we get ours soon! :)

Timeline
2 minutes ago, KeriAn said:

congrats ! 

Thank you my timeline quad. Yours is coming or you might never know it's already approved just like ours. We will never have known If Matt didn't call today. We don't have informed Delivery so we are clueless. Try calling tomorrow

Just now, JeniandMatt said:

Thank you my timeline quad. Yours is coming or you might never know it's already approved just like ours. We will never have known If Matt didn't call today. We don't have informed Delivery so we are clueless. Try calling tomorrow

we called today and got the same rubbish. 

•  CSC stage
  • Date sent: 7th April
  • Date received: 11th April
  • NoA date: 15th April 
  • NoA hardcopy: 23rd April
  • NoA 2: 30th August
  • NoA 2 hardcopy: 5th September

NVC/EMBASSY stage

• NVC case created: 11th September
  • NVC sent: 12th September
  • Consular received: 14th September
  • NVC hardcopy: 18th September
  • Packet 3 received: 18th September
  • Packet 3 sent: 

Timeline
Just now, Sallysyrup said:

Congratulations!!!! Not to mention we have the same noa1 date I hope we get ours soon! :)

Thank you! Yes you are our timeline twin too that's y I followed your timeline. You will get your Noa2 soon it may even be on its way 😊

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Eric.molnar said:

Congrats, did you eventually receive any message from USCIS? Text or app update?

No email or notification from the USCIS app. We have 2 of the app. We would be clueless if Matt didn't call

2 minutes ago, KeriAn said:

we called today and got the same rubbish. 

Oh that's sad to hear. But hang in there. It will be soon. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 minutes ago, JeniandMatt said:

Congrats, so happy for you!♥

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
34 minutes ago, JeniandMatt said:

Yeahhhhhhhhhh! :jest: I'm so happy for the both of you. Next stop is NVC.  I'm going to begin calling them in two weeks. It's taking roughly 12-15 days for our cases to reach NVC and get an IIN/BIN assignment.

Our K-1 Journey:

11/27/2016 - Engaged 
04/8/2017 - I-129F Packet sent 
04/11/2017 - I-129F Packet delivered and signed for
04/17/2017 - Received NOA1 via text and email - sent to CSC 
04/21/2017 - Received NOA1 Hardcopy w/notice date of Apr. 15, 2017
08/17/2017 - USCIS Printed NOA2 hardcopy
08/21/2017 - Received NOA2 in the mail 
08/28/2017 - NVC Received & Assigned case/ID number (had to call)
08/30/2017 - Download Packet 3/4 via Embassy Website
09/07/2017 - PCC Completed & Received
09/07/2017 - Medical Exam Completed
09/21/2017 - Pickup Medical Packet
09/27/2017 - Case left NVC 'In Transit' 
09/28/2017 - Case delivered to Embassy 'Ready'
10/17/2017 - Interview - APPROVED :jest:
10/23/2017 - Visa Status 'Issued'
10/25/2017 - Visa In Hand
11/08/2017 - POE (Houston, TX) - Huge Hugs and Kisses
11/14/2017 - Marriage - Our Wedding Date

Our AOS, EAD, AP Journey:

01/13/2018 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP

01/16/2018 - FEDEX delivered to Chicago Lockbox

01/16/2018 - Receive Date for AOS/EAD/AP

01/19/2018 - Notice Date for AOS/EAD/AP

01/22/2018 - Text/Email Notification  for AOS/EAD/AP

01/29/2018  - Received NOA1s in the mail - for AOS/EAD/AP

02/05/2018 - Biometrics Appointment Letter in the mail

02/16/2018 - Biometrics Appointment

04/28/2018 - Received letter for Interview

05/10/2018 - AOS Interview/Approved :jest:/Passport Stamped (I-551)

05/21/2018 - Green Card Received in the mail

Our LOC Journey:

04/07/2020 - I-751 Packet sent

04/08/2020 - I-751 Packet delivered and signed for

05/04/2020 - I-751 Returned for wrong payment amount

05/06/2020 - I-751 Packet sent again with correct amount

05/07/2020 - I-751 Packet received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Anne1988 said:

Yea we ask them to.. but they said it's against their protocol..my friends who are April filers as well got approve recently..their NOA1 is April 3-10..that's why is stressing me out why their getting approve while us we have nothing 😩😩😩

I'd definitely recommend trying to say something about thinking the tracker is broken and that others around your date have received approvals without an update. I've used that method twice now and then insisted on speaking to tier 2. It's worked both times for me and I think for others as well. But keep in mind that it really depends on the tier 1 person that you get. The first time I did have to insist to speak to tier 2 on my own without any prompting. The second time (today) however, the tier 1 told me "normally it's not in the protocol to transfer to tier 2 for that, but if you request to be transferred..." Sure enough I took him up on it. 

More briefly, try calling back and mentioning you think the tracker is broken because you know others are getting approvals without notifications from the tracker. See how the tier 1 reacts, and make sure to insist to speak to tier 2!

Timeline
1 minute ago, hkiss31 said:

Yeahhhhhhhhhh! :jest: I'm so happy for the both of you. Next stop is NVC.  I'm going to begin calling them in two weeks. It's taking roughly 12-15 days for our cases to reach NVC and get an IIN/BIN assignment.

Thanks for your good luck. It worked 😊.Yes Matt said he will be calling nvc after 13 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, ajfaizad said:

Hello everyone!

I am a April filer and received the NOA1 on May/ 02/2017. The last update was on

05/03/2017 since then it didn't update, me and my fiancé we are both so worry and depressed, I don't know how long it going to take for NOA2. :(

Wish good luck for others.  

Unfortunately, the current wait time is around 130 days or more.  It's hard to wait, so be patient and try not to get depressed about it.  You will get approval, but we all have to wait longer than expected.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
48 minutes ago, JeniandMatt said:

That's awesome!!  Congrats!!!

@JeniandMatt, Congratulations to the two of you.  Very happy for you.  

12 November 2016 (Sat): First meeting - Hong Kong/Macau

11 February 2017 (Sat): Second meeting - Philippines

14 February 2017 (Tue): Engaged

K-1 Process:

Spoiler

24 March 2017 (Fri): i-129f sent

28 March 2017 (Tue): i-129f received - NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

3 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 NOTICE DATE

3 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 email/text confirmation

7 April 2017 (Fri): NOA1 Hard-copy

15 August 2017 (Tue): RFE notification

19 August 2017 (Sat): RFE Hard-copy received and returned.

6 September 2017 (Thur): NOA2 Email/Text 

11 September 2017 (Mon): NOA2 Hard Copy received.

20 September 2017 (Wed): NVC Received, Case Number Assigned

25 September 2017 (Mon): NVC Shows In Transit to Embassy

26 September 2017 (Tue): NVC Shows Ready 

3 October 2017 (Mon): Medical at SLEC

16 October 2017 (Mon): Interview Schedule

15 December 2017 (Fri): POE - Seattle

27 December 2017 (Wed): Married my love

AOS Process:
Spoiler
23 January 2018 (Tue): AOS and EAD Packets sent
26 January 2018 (Fri): Package Delivered to PO Box
2 February 2018 (Fri): I-485 NOA1
14 February 2018 (Wed): EAD Rejected
15 February 2018 (Thur): EAD Remailed 
16 February 2018 (Fri): Bio-Metrics Done
15 March 2018 (Thur): EAD Rejected Again
16 March 2018 (Fri): EAD Mailed Again
30 March 2018 (Fri):  INFOPass Appointment re: EAD
5 April 2018 (Thur):  Text and Email that EAD Accepted
10 April 2018 (Wed): NOA1 EAD Received
12 May 2018 (Sat): Interview Letter Received
15 May 2018 (Tue): Email & Text - Card in Production - EAD
25 May 2018 (Fri): EAD Card Received 
13 June 2018 (Wed): Interview Scheduled - Approved!!
19 June 2018 (Tue): AOS Approval Letter received
21 June 2018 (Thur):  Green Card Received!!!!!!!!!!

Next Step - Removing Conditions in 2020!!
KeithMonica.jpg.db958e6dfc9412e7667bec786358d620.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.