Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, MsKayC said:

The processing time has been updated but now it says June 29th it was July 2nd for USC spouse. Why did the time go back?

I really can’t believe it, it’s unacceptable. I was hoping it will somewhere on august or September. That’s super sad

Guys, need help -- (1) How do you get the case number from NVC? Do they send the petitioner a letter or is it the beneficiary (in the foreign country)?

(2) Or do we call them and get the number? 

(3) What happens now? I am confused by reading from forums - I am preparing docs for my wife (beneficiary) but how does she submit it to the US consulate in Mumbai?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Did any body get interview, pls let's know how it went,from priority date to case closed

On 11/03/2018 at 4:00 PM, NeerajPalak said:

Hi Everyone i am in the NVC processing situation. Just trying to get the case number and Invoice number has been a challenge. I am all set with my NVC documents, and ready to go with my attorney.

NOA 2 approved date : Jan4th.

But I am in a dead end situation. NVC received my case at Feb 4th. They told me that they backed up with all new uscis cases and will update on system by Feb 23. Then i called them and got it escalate to supervisor level where they took down all my info. However it is 11 th march still no case number or invoice number by NVC. Did anbody else face this same issue with NVC.

Pls give a hint on how ur case went,from PD to case close

Hi, are there still August filer left waiting for approval? Im getting insane knowing there are September filer been approved already!! :jest:

On 3/3/2018 at 11:02 PM, baysbaw said:

August 25th here, still waiting.

Im aug 15th, 230 days waiting ..still nothing..what do ya think?

5 minutes ago, Dae050617 said:

Im aug 15th, 230 days waiting ..still nothing..what do ya think?

Did you try to check your case in their new website?

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

No i haven't.. But somehow we called 3weeks ago, they said on the phone just keep looking in your mailbox(to my husband). So from there, he kept looking everyday no mail yet :(

1 minute ago, Dae050617 said:

No i haven't.. But somehow we called 3weeks ago, they said on the phone just keep looking in your mailbox(to my husband). So from there, he kept looking everyday no mail yet :(

You should try the link i sent you some filers saw their approval there. Because the old one isn’t updated. Make an account. 

13 minutes ago, iammurph said:

You should try the link i sent you some filers saw their approval there. Because the old one isn’t updated. Make an account. 

I just created an account..Thank you..still received. :(. Hopefully this month

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.