Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
2 hours ago, jojo30 said:

We received our NOA2. The NOA 2 date is 1/26/18 and we received the letter on 2/5 but our status online still says case received. Should we be concerned that our case status online has not been updated???

Got the letter in the mail on 2/5

Sent Application 7/6/17

NOA 1 7/12/17

NOA 2 1/26/18

that is fine. 

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, jojo30 said:

We received our NOA2. The NOA 2 date is 1/26/18 and we received the letter on 2/5 but our status online still says case received. Should we be concerned that our case status online has not been updated???

Got the letter in the mail on 2/5

Sent Application 7/6/17

NOA 1 7/12/17

NOA 2 1/26/18

They probably won't update it till they fwd it to nvc... It's okay

Edited by crmathew1

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-When Harry met Sally

06/15/2017 NOA 1
01/04/2018 NOA 2
02/01/2018: USCIS case status update: Case forwarded to NVC
02/09/2018 NVC Receive
03/12/2018 NVC transferred to PIVOT department for Electronic Processing
03/27/2018 Case Number Received
03/27/2018 AOS & IV Fee Paid
03/29/2018 AOS & IV Fee status changed to "Paid"
03/29/2018 Consulate change request approved (in reply to a 3/15/2018 e-mail to asknvc@state.gov)
3/30/2018 DS 260 Completed

4/9/2018 AOS & IV Packets MAILED

4/10/2018 AOS & IV Packets UPLOADED 

4/17/2018 Requested for re-upload of two documents due to it being Landscape instead of portrait

4/24/2018 Case Completed- Received e-mail, status changed to "At NVC"

Our expedite was approved! The email said we should here a decision within 45 days. Hopefully it will be quick, hence the expedite! Anyone else got an expedite, and how fast was it approved?

Today I got mail from NVC .. they changed our case number and visa counslate in India ... originally it was in New Delhi .. now they changed it to Mumbai , India . The lady on the phone said they From now on all the cases gonna go to Mumbai embassy for India .. hence our case number was changed as well .

we have no clue about Mumbai .. it’s 38 hour travel by train and 3 days by car .. Delhi was only 6 hour away from where we lived .. I’m kinda mad now

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Today I got mail from NVC .. they changed our case number and visa counslate in India ... originally it was in New Delhi .. now they changed it to Mumbai , India . The lady on the phone said they From now on all the cases gonna go to Mumbai embassy for India .. hence our case number was changed as well .

we have no clue about Mumbai .. it’s 38 hour travel by train and 3 days by car .. Delhi was only 6 hour away from where we lived .. I’m kinda mad now

This means the interview dates will take longer than ever now, as the cases are now all going to go to Mumbai?

9 hours ago, Jeevan said:

That is weird. I am so sorry to hear that. Mumbai is way to far for Delhi people. Did it happen because beneficiary's  address falls under US embassy Mumbai? :(:(

Timeline
9 hours ago, Jeevan said:

I am not looking forward to this! I was going to change embassy from Abu dhabi to mumbai because abu dhabi has heavy delays..now what?!

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-When Harry met Sally

06/15/2017 NOA 1
01/04/2018 NOA 2
02/09/2018 NVC Receive
03/29/2018 Consulate change request approved (in reply to a 3/15/2018 e-mail to asknvc@state.gov)

4/17/2018 Requested for re-upload of two documents due to it being Landscape instead of portrait

Timeline
23 hours ago, Jeevan said:

No... they said it’s gonna be under one counslate now 

So i wrote to the new delhi consulate and this is what they wrote back

Response:   Dear Ms. Mathew, 

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk. 

We understand that you would like to know if New Delhi consulate might not be issuing Immigrant visas. 

In response to your question, please be informed that the New Delhi Consulate is not processing only the K visa applications. All other immigrant visa applications are being processed at New Delhi. 

You may follow the link: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/immigrant-visa-for-spouse.html for information regarding CR1 visas. 

We hope this information is helpful to you. 

Please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/gss_india to share feedback on the services we provide. 

Sincerely, 
U.S. Visa Service Desk.

-When Harry met Sally

06/15/2017 NOA 1
01/04/2018 NOA 2
02/09/2018 NVC Receive

45 minutes ago, crmathew1 said:

So i wrote to the new delhi consulate and this is what they wrote back

Response:   Dear Ms. Mathew, 

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk. 

We understand that you would like to know if New Delhi consulate might not be issuing Immigrant visas. 

In response to your question, please be informed that the New Delhi Consulate is not processing only the K visa applications. All other immigrant visa applications are being processed at New Delhi. 

You may follow the link: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/immigrant-visa-for-spouse.html for information regarding CR1 visas. 

We hope this information is helpful to you. 

Please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/gss_india to share feedback on the services we provide. 

Sincerely, 
U.S. Visa Service Desk.

Thats is what I read somewhere as well. K visa’s are done only in Mumbai. Delhi stopped doing that.

On 2/16/2018 at 9:47 PM, Jeevan said:

I would also like you to ask them about the medical examination as well.For Delhi you can get it done in Delhi and Punjab. For Mumbai there are different instructions. https://photos.state.gov/libraries/mumbai/1057584/senkx/BMB IV Packet 4 Oct 2015.pdf

https://in.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/71/2017/02/Packet-4-IV-Approved-version.pdf

You can find some info here.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, KLOVEM said:

Thats is what I read somewhere as well. K visa’s are done only in Mumbai. Delhi stopped doing that.

Yea so I'm not going to freak out yet lol

-When Harry met Sally

06/15/2017 NOA 1
01/04/2018 NOA 2
02/09/2018 NVC Receive

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.