Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Has anyone here put in a service request? I got the:

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform additional review and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. You should receive a decision or notice of further action within 60 days.” 

Anyone else get a reply like this? 

If so, My question is: did it take the full 60 days for you to get an update? My wife and I can’t wait until February we applied back in May and it is really frustrating. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 hours ago, iamakbar said:

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform additional review and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. You should receive a decision or notice of further action within 60 days.” 

If so, My question is: did it take the full 60 days for you to get an update? My wife and I can’t wait until February we applied back in May and it is really frustrating. 

I am really said to listen about that, but at least you know they touch your case. If I was you, I would call in a regular base and talk to a tier 2 agent to follow the case. Wishing you good look!

194 days of waiting , haven't heard anything from uscis 

Texas service center 

Priority date June 22

called today tier 1 said "I was in normal processing time" ...tier 2 said the only thing he could do, was  opening a service request for me , then I received and email that they are going to assigned my inquiry to someone and I should hear some news in January 24th 😭 

Timeline
9 hours ago, MMEE said:

Texas service center 

Priority date June 22

called today tier 1 said "I was in normal processing time" ...tier 2 said the only thing he could do, was  opening a service request for me , then I received and email that they are going to assigned my inquiry to someone and I should hear some news in January 24th 😭 

OMG! Your heart must be beating fast. 194 days is a long time. I am waiting for 147 and I am already going crazy. 
Sometimes I see people being approved in the other centers with less than 5 months, and I get sad because I know that I will be lucky to hear from Texas Center within 6 months. :(

13 hours ago, MMEE said:

Texas service center 

Priority date June 22

I only can advice you to have a little more of patience...

Right now this is my case.... :

72 days after USCIS received the RFE

In total I have been waiting 271 days.

I-130 for my step daughter

4/6 - I-130 sent USPS

4/7- I-130 received at Chicago Lockbox

4/12 - Money order cashed

4/13 - Notice of acceptance (Text/ email) - Case assigned to TEXAS

4/18 - Notice of acceptance (regular mail USPS)

10/4- RFE - for intial evidence notice online

10/19/2017 RFE notice received

10/20/17 - RFE response sent

10/21/2017 - RFE delivered to USCIS address

10/23/2017 - USCIS system updated " Response to USCIS request for evidence was received

1/22/2018 - Approved (Tier2 informed me by phone)

2/8/2018 - Case Sent to NVC

2/21/2018 - NVC received case 

3/30/2018 - Case & Invoice number over the phone

3/30/2018 - DS-261 completed

4/2/2018 - Welcome letter by email

4/3/2018 -  Paid $120 & $325

4/10/2018 - Sent IV & AOS documents

4/11/2018 -  Post office delivered documents to NVC

4/11/2018 - Completed DS260

4/23/2018 -  Case Completed

4 hours ago, Esperanza82 said:

I only can advice you to have a little more of patience...

Right now this is my case.... :

72 days after USCIS received the RFE

In total I have been waiting 271 days.

Hi!! But at least you received a RFE before you had 6 months of waiting, imagine I haven't received anything from uscis, and im about to be waiting for 7 months, imagine if a RFE is also coming  😭 I would prefer I had receveid already at least a RFE but they haven't touched my case 😞 

On 1/1/2018 at 11:00 PM, iamakbar said:

Contact your local congressman and raise an inquiry through their office. Service request doesnt work that well when it comes to uscis TSC folks. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Visa approved!!!

Frustrating, stressful and at times angering! At each step of the process I communicated with TSC, NVC and even the US Embassy in Manila. 

My wife is sleeping peacefully tonight and will reach Washington DC within 2 weeks! 

Fellow VJ members.. 344 days from PD to visa approved. No lawyer, no rfe. Just know the process is taking a couple months longer now. Keep your faith and remain proactive in this process. It will happen! Thank you God and best to all on this wild journey.... Happy 2018!

Congratulations to you&your wife.. Thank God it's over.. I'm so happy for you both

2 minutes ago, Abies said:

Congratulations to you&your wife.. Thank God it's over.. I'm so happy for you both

Thank you so much! You are so kind and I must say patient! I just checked your timeline and you are sooooo due for NOA2. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 minutes ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Thank you so much! You are so kind and I must say patient! I just checked your timeline and you are sooooo due for NOA2. 

Thanks so much for your encouragement 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Visa approved!!!

Frustrating, stressful and at times angering! At each step of the process I communicated with TSC, NVC and even the US Embassy in Manila. 

My wife is sleeping peacefully tonight and will reach Washington DC within 2 weeks! 

Fellow VJ members.. 344 days from PD to visa approved. No lawyer, no rfe. Just know the process is taking a couple months longer now. Keep your faith and remain proactive in this process. It will happen! Thank you God and best to all on this wild journey.... Happy 2018!

Congrats! I am happy for you guys! It is a long but worth journey. Enjoy the time with each other. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
21 hours ago, NeerajPalak said:

Contact your local congressman and raise an inquiry through their office. Service request doesnt work that well when it comes to uscis TSC folks. 

I did and received the same response yesterday: 

Thank you for your inquiry on behalf of your constituent, Mr. M——————————-, regarding his pending Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records show that the case for which your constituent is inquiring is being actively reviewed and USCIS is processing the case. Your constituent may check the status of his case on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov by entering his receipt number in the Case Status box or by calling the USCIS National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 (inside the United States) or (785) 330-1048 (outside the United States).  

If after 60 days from the date of this email USCIS has not notified your constituent regarding the status of this case, please feel free to contact our office to request the status.

17 minutes ago, iamakbar said:

I did and received the same response yesterday: 

Thank you for your inquiry on behalf of your constituent, Mr. M——————————-, regarding his pending Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records show that the case for which your constituent is inquiring is being actively reviewed and USCIS is processing the case. Your constituent may check the status of his case on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov by entering his receipt number in the Case Status box or by calling the USCIS National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 (inside the United States) or (785) 330-1048 (outside the United States).  

If after 60 days from the date of this email USCIS has not notified your constituent regarding the status of this case, please feel free to contact our office to request the status.

Well I got a better response stating that my file is currently with an immigration officer and will be getting an approval with in 30days. In the same type of format. My congressman will also follow up with TSC congressional liaison quickly if needed by Jan 15th. They have mentioned expedited service will be expected in their mail. I would assume that your file hasnt been touched so you need to followup more with them in next 30 days. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.