tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, no_where_man said:

Seems to me you sent pretty much all that is needed. However, it is not uncommon for USCIS to misplace files and documents. So it is possible by the time they got to review your files, something went missing. No need to worry really just once you receive the letter respond with what they need and you should be ok :)

Good luck and let us know what it was about once you receive it, just out of curiosity.

ย 

Yes definitely will let you guys know what they are requesting

5 hours ago, Henry&Olga said:

Texas 207 days now.. no NOA2 PD 03/27... I dont even check the app as often as i did i kind of gave up lol.. ill just wait until some day i get something

I feel just the same, losing interest even cause only thing iโ€™vegotten the last 7 months is too much frustration and stress.....

1 hour ago, M&B said:

I feel just the same, losing interest even cause only thing iโ€™vegotten the last 7 months is too much frustration and stress.....

Exactly how i feel.. im dissapointed my wife is too.. at least i can fly to see her so thats what ill do next month.. ill just go and go somewhere nice and spend at least a week with her at a nice hotel in a nice beachย 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
4 hours ago, Vazquez520 said:

I hoping that they misplaced documents because it was all hard copies and there was a lot of paperwork.ย But I will definitely put it on here what they were requesting.

Omg why would you send hard copies?? It states everywhere to send copies. You need to bring hard copies with you to the interview at the embassy and a copy as well. For future, never submit original documents!!! You will never get them back!! Good luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Nurse1015 said:

Omg why would you send hard copies?? It states everywhere to send copies. You need to bring hard copies with you to the interview at the embassy and a copy as well. For future, never submit original documents!!! You will never get them back!! Good luck.

yup

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nurse1015 said:

They are copies what I mean by saying Iย sent them hard copies it's not like it's on a USB drive and I send a lot alotย of paperwork.

9 minutes ago, Meno said:

7 months later and no approval. To think this is how long my lawyer told me the entire process should take. If i had known i would have gone the finance visa way instead...

Your attorney should not have said (perhaps you misinterpreted) that a CR-1 process would take seven months from start to end. It takes that long in many cases just to receive the USCIS approval. ย The NVC process can be another 1-3 months before the file is sent to the embassy.ย 

ย 

I went through the K-1 process once before. It is no better, especially depending on which USCISย service center your file is processed.

7 minutes ago, rmpiedra said:

Your attorney should not have said (perhaps you misinterpreted) that a CR-1 process would take seven months from start to end. It takes that long in many cases just to receive the USCIS approval. ย The NVC process can be another 1-3 months before the file is sent to the embassy.ย 

ย 

I went through the K-1 process once before. It is no better, especially depending on which USCISย service center your file is processed.

Looking at it, she said 7-9 months. With an expected approval by 5 months. But i've passed month seven with nothing to show for it.

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Meno said:

Looking at it, she said 7-9 months. With an expected approval by 5 months. But i've passed month seven with nothing to show for it.

You are correct, the whole process used to take 7-9ย months may be a little over a year ago.ย A lot of things have changed and there is a lot more people applying for spouses, children and parents now, I think that's why its taking much longer.

It seems we are approved. Took 199 days.

March 29-Oct 14 TSC

Updated our timeline

Edited by M&B

20 minutes ago, M&B said:

It seems we are approved. Took 199 days.

March 29-Oct 14 TSC

Updated our timeline

Congrats.. im March 27th and have not been approved.

4 minutes ago, Henry&Olga said:

Congrats.. im March 27th and have not been approved.

Hope all of you will get the approval soon too, the wait is killing.

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.