tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Elisa Segovia said:

This is all what I saw today for Texas march filers... 

IMG_1860.PNG

IMG_1861.PNG

I'm march 2 at Nebraska. This is taking really long time hopefully we get approved soon. My birthday is December 2 that would be the best gift ever lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
Just now, Gegee said:

What app is that?

Is the uscis app, you can download it in the App Store and play store,  but for iPhone sucks, it's not worth it. It'll only help you for checking your own case and looking up for random cases ! I'm An iphone user so I had to get an old Lg and old Samsung for checking the cases, it works so much better for LG! And its where I received most of the approvals of the day, in Samsung doesn't send the same amount of notifications, are less. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Elisa Segovia said:

Is the uscis app, you can download it in the App Store and play store,  but for iPhone sucks, it's not worth it. It'll only help you for checking your own case and looking up for random cases ! I'm An iphone user so I had to get an old Lg and old Samsung for checking the cases, it works so much better for LG! And its where I received most of the approvals of the day, in Samsung doesn't send the same amount of notifications, are less. 

Ok thank you

2 hours ago, Vazquez520 said:

PD March 6, 2017

Update on my case on USCIS for Request for Additional Evidence was mailed 10/19/17

OH man I was so hoping it was an Approval but oh well looks like it will be a little longer for me.

RFE's are usually approved within a month of receiving the additional evidence. So think positively.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
11 hours ago, Gegee said:

Ok thank you

12 hours ago, Gegee said:

What service center are you in?

Texas

12 hours ago, Elisa y Manuel said:

This is all what I saw today for Texas march filers... 

IMG_1860.PNG

IMG_1861.PNG

Yeah that Mexico one would be me

Texas 207 days now.. no NOA2 PD 03/27... I dont even check the app as often as i did i kind of gave up lol.. ill just wait until some day i get something

5 minutes ago, Henry&Olga said:

Texas 207 days now.. no NOA2 PD 03/27... I dont even check the app as often as i did i kind of gave up lol.. ill just wait until some day i get something

Same pD 03/27 texas . am still wating for Noa2 😫

Timeline
11 hours ago, Meno said:

RFE's are usually approved within a month of receiving the additional evidence. So think positively.

Yeah just wondering what other evidence they are asking for is what has be thinking.  I sent them all our messages from Facebook, Whatapp, Viber which also shows when we spoke on the phone from current to like when we started talking again that was back in 2011.  I had 3 different stacks of our convos from them apps.  Some receipts from when I would go visit him in Mexico.  Not a lot of receipts because I wasn't saving them in the beginning.  Pictures, receipts from Western Union.  Our relationship is of course a long distance one.  We see each other about 4 times out of the year so we do a lot a lot a lot of talking text or message.  So just anxious to see what they are requesting.  I asked our attorney and she said a lot of times they ask for additional evidence.

13 minutes ago, Vazquez520 said:

Yeah just wondering what other evidence they are asking for is what has be thinking.  I sent them all our messages from Facebook, Whatapp, Viber which also shows when we spoke on the phone from current to like when we started talking again that was back in 2011.  I had 3 different stacks of our convos from them apps.  Some receipts from when I would go visit him in Mexico.  Not a lot of receipts because I wasn't saving them in the beginning.  Pictures, receipts from Western Union.  Our relationship is of course a long distance one.  We see each other about 4 times out of the year so we do a lot a lot a lot of talking text or message.  So just anxious to see what they are requesting.  I asked our attorney and she said a lot of times they ask for additional evidence.

Hmmm. did you send them evidence of the wedding too? And the normal stuff like marriage certificates? if you did then i don't know why they would ask for more evidence. I would love to know what they requested.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, Henry&Olga said:

Same here too PD March 27. It's so stressful and sometimes the anxiety involve its so frightened. Anyway lets hope for the best (No RFE or )

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Meno said:

Hmmm. did you send them evidence of the wedding too? And the normal stuff like marriage certificates? if you did then i don't know why they would ask for more evidence. I would love to know what they requested.

Yeah pictures, marriage certificate, letters of our witnesses.  It was just a simple marriage at the court.  We couldn't afford to have a destination wedding.  So pictures of us signing the marriage certificate, putting our rings on and then a final pic of us together holding the certificate.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Vazquez520 said:

Yeah pictures, marriage certificate, letters of our witnesses.  It was just a simple marriage at the court.  We couldn't afford to have a destination wedding.  So pictures of us signing the marriage certificate, putting our rings on and then a final pic of us together holding the certificate.

Seems to me you sent pretty much all that is needed. However, it is not uncommon for USCIS to misplace files and documents. So it is possible by the time they got to review your files, something went missing. No need to worry really just once you receive the letter respond with what they need and you should be ok :)

Good luck and let us know what it was about once you receive it, just out of curiosity.

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
1 hour ago, Vazquez520 said:

Omg 😲! You sent a lot of evidence IDK how they could be asking for more, please don't forget to let us know what they ask for when u get the letter. 

Timeline
52 minutes ago, no_where_man said:

Seems to me you sent pretty much all that is needed. However, it is not uncommon for USCIS to misplace files and documents. So it is possible by the time they got to review your files, something went missing. No need to worry really just once you receive the letter respond with what they need and you should be ok :)

Good luck and let us know what it was about once you receive it, just out of curiosity.

I hoping that they misplaced documents because it was all hard copies and there was a lot of paperwork. But I will definitely put it on here what they were requesting.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.